Author Topic: Catholic Church in West Palm beach to hold prayers for osama  (Read 1760 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2011/05/immoral-insane-perverse.html     

Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Immoral. Insane. Perverse.

Obl prayer

Prayer request for Osama bin Laden at Catholic Church in West Palm Beach? This is not enlightenment. This is debasement. This is not civilized. This is barbaric. This is not goodness. This is evil. This is not forgiveness. This is craven stupidity.

The soul of the world is infected and the infection is raging.

I've seen the future, brother
it is murder.

Things are going to slide, slide in all directions
Won't be nothing
Nothing you can measure anymore
The blizzard, the blizzard of the world
has crossed the threshold
and it has overturned
the order of the soul

Leonard Cohen, The Future

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. - The name of Osama bin Laden appears in the Holy Name of Jesus Sunday bulletin. There's a cross next to it.

A parishioner made a prayer request for the mastermind behind the 9/11 attack on America.

A church secretary took the Mass intention a week ago. She admitted she thought it was a joke at first. But few are laughing.

"I think it's totally wrong, he doesn't belong in the Catholic religion. For what he did to Americans, he doesn't belong anywhere," says Lois Pizzano, a Catholic Church member. "It's unconscionable, it's sacrilegious,"  said Pizzano.

Father Gavin Badway admits many in his congregation are unhappy. But he says the church has never turned down a prayer request before. He says making the right decision isn't always easy.

"Their hearts are troubled because they're thinking emotionally about what he has done and he has done a lot of evil. Nevertheless, Jesus tells us, love and forgive," says Father Badway, who is the church pastor.

There are some Christians supporting Father Badway's decision to honor the request and pray for bin Laden's soul.

"I can see why they'd want to do that since the Bible does say to love your enemy and pray for those who hate you," says Aaron Wormus. (hat tip Karl S)

OT related: More Than 50 U.S. Churches Agree to Hold Koran Readings  http://loganswarning.com/2011/05/17/more-than-50-u-s-churches-agree-to-hold-koran-readings/ 

With video from Palm Beach news

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/region_c_palm_beach_county/west_palm_beach/prayer-request-for-osama-bin-laden-at-catholic-church-in-west-palm-beach
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Catholic Church in West Palm beach to hold prayers for osama
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 11:46:39 AM »
No comment!!!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 12:15:49 PM »
I found the guy who gave 10 dollarrs to have the Church pray for osama he can't speak English only Spanish keep on letting these people in. Watch the video you'll see the clown who can't speak English  

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/region_c_palm_beach_county/west_palm_beach/parishioner-explains-prayer-request-for-osama-bin-laden
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011, 12:19:17 PM »
Oh my word.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2011, 07:13:44 PM »
I guess these are the same kinds of Catholics as in the Albanian Catholic Church.

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2011, 02:45:44 AM »
Yemach Schemum to them ^ 2.. (not our wonderful Italian and Irish Catholic members like Irish Zionist and Master Wolfe and Italian Zionist, Gd forbid)

I actually think Catholic crackers are Americas last hope, but Catholics like this... see above...  >:(
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2011, 11:41:33 PM »
He,he,he...I'm not surprised.
Nazi pedophile Razinger is going to visit its puppet state of Croatia. He is going to "bow down" on the grave of ustasha butcher cardinal Stepinac. That genodical cardinal was convicted war criminal in Yugoslavia after the war, but just recently Vatican pronounced him as "blessed"(and Croatian "saint").
Our Orthodox Church sent a note of protest for Vatican's continuing support for butchers and nazi killers.

All I can say, if that old nazi pedophile comes to Serbia, may God help us, many of us will do anything to revenge the blood of 700.000 butchered by Vatican and their ustasha killers.
For example, for those who didn't know, before the butchering in conc. camps in Jasenovac, butchers were going to Vatican's temples asking for blessing to kill "the shismatics"(meaning on the Orthodox Serbs). After the day of butchery ustasha soldiers would run back to the temples to get a forgiveness. And there is no need to mention that about 1400 Catholic priests were directly included in butchery in Jasenovac(they were the most famous butchers considering the number of people who got slaughtered by their bloody hands) while in the special department just for kids in the conc. camps, Vatican's "holy nuns" were responsible for poisoning the kids. Kids were hold for about 5-10 days without food and water, and then they were brought in groups of 50 in some kind of rooms. While the kids were barely standing and asking in tears for just a little water, nuns walked from kid to kid putting a few drops of water-look alike liquid on their lips so thirsty children could lick those drops. Of course it was a deadly poison. Nuns leave the room, lock the door and wait them to dye while the kids were screaming in pain and calling for their mothers who were raped and slaughtered.

All of this was organized under the blessing of recently "blessed" Stepinac, and under the blessing of pope's right hand cardinal Marconi.
So, today, this prayer is not just another accident. It is a manifestation of continuous support for the the people who are symbols for concept of destruction.

PS
After the occupation of Kosovo and Metohia, the biggest Vatican's cathedral on the Balkans was built in Pristina(Kosovo) among muslim Albanians as thanks to Vatican's support for the occupation and aggression on Serbia.

Who want to see, he is going to see the bigger picture.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2011, 11:49:24 PM »
 >:(

What a shame!

Those who have offered prayers for that evil beast are going to spend eternity with him!
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2011, 03:53:08 PM »
This is really incredibly stupid.

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2011, 04:35:12 PM »
Im not even convinced that Osama Bin Laden was responsible for 911! Bill Cooper predicted 911 before it happened! And i believe JTF predicted it aswell!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2011, 04:41:10 PM »
Im not even convinced that Osama Bin Laden was responsible for 911! Bill Cooper predicted 911 before it happened! And i believe JTF predicted it aswell!
Yes Chaim predicted it to an FBI agent who became head of security in the world trade center

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2011, 04:59:16 PM »

huh? OBL certainly was behind several terrorist attacks and his hand is all over 9/11... Don't tell me you are a 'trufer'..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14