Author Topic: The Jewish mental disorder contained in one sentence  (Read 1234 times)

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
The Jewish mental disorder contained in one sentence
« on: May 19, 2011, 07:46:29 AM »

"We can forgive you for killing our sons. But we will never forgive you for making us kill yours"

Golda Meir, to Anwar Saddat just before the "peace talks"

Nothing new here, I suppose most of you already know this sentence. But I am really puzzled that so many Jews not only accept it but find it very noble and admirable. In a way, I think this short sentence by Golda Meir epitomizes the pathological sense of guilt felt by a lot of Israeli Jews who care about the lives of their ennemies more than they care about the lives of their children. I would say exactly the opposite : I will never forgive Nazis who murdered our children out of pure hatred and envy; and I will never feel ashamed of defending my people against attempts to murder us. How can common sense and moral sense become so confused and twisted in Jewish minds that they love those who want to exterminate them and that they feel guilty of defending themselves ?

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: The Jewish mental disorder contained in one sentence
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 07:48:38 AM »
I remember what Rabbi Kahane said in response to this. That is one of the stupidest sayings I've ever heard
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Noos

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2011, 09:00:24 AM »
I agree and there is also a female looking angle, at this istorical diamond.
As a man, is something else most of the times.
As a woman who was almost a man -Ben Gurion called her "the only man of the knst period"- is something I don't know.

But allow me to observe it, this time partially, as only a woman's angle of view. 
This one woman, gave us -by this phrase- the time period, that fakestinians were not changed them own system with kids.

Has something changed from them trying ?

And another todays continuation :

Personal Conclusion
I can not say for her, I can not accept her angle of view, but I can look the truth as was it.  

« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 09:06:46 AM by Noos »
Please be patient with my English language. Need some more practice.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2011, 10:31:22 PM »
I remember what Rabbi Kahane said in response to this. That is one of the stupidest sayings I've ever heard
I saw Rabbi Kahane say this (in a video).  The way he said it was very funny, too.  He was so dumbfounded and incredulous at such a dumb and stupid remark.  You had to see his expression.  Priceless!

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2011, 11:18:15 PM »
A sane person would never forgive a savage animal who murders their children, nor would a sane person feel sad for having to defend themselves against those same animals. Did Moses cry for the Egyptians who wanted to murder the Israelites?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2011, 11:28:42 PM »
"We can forgive you for killing our sons. But we will never forgive you for making us kill yours"

Golda Meir, to Anwar Saddat just before the "peace talks"

Nothing new here, I suppose most of you already know this sentence. But I am really puzzled that so many Jews not only accept it but find it very noble and admirable. 

Great point, I really want to hurl whenever I see this quoted.

Offline Noos

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2011, 01:10:15 AM »
Let me stand out, my Christian (orthodox – protestant – devisin - basdrin) education,
also suspend for the moment some of my archaist soul (Stoic – Pythagorean – Kirinian – Garden)
and suggest something cool for today's status, by my usual Eclectic – Cynic n' Khn, way of Jewish Tasking :

Double kid-murd, double force.

(Double JT Forcing for their double child killing system )...

P.S : Mhmm...  Where is the running-week questionable thread to Chaim ?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 01:30:11 AM by Noos »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2011, 01:28:26 AM »
Can anyone understand that? I am perplexed...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Noos

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2011, 01:41:05 AM »
Come on muman, these animals are killing childes from Jews
and some people can not forgive twice. One for the killing Jewish childes and another one, for the second murder level, the Arab system, murdering against their own childes.

Killing their own childes, also needs 2 times action.
I am perplexed, for the way of the solution, needs more than one simple level trying...

« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 01:47:00 AM by Noos »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2011, 01:47:00 AM »
Come on muman, these animals are killing childes from Jews
and some people can not forgive the second murder level, the Arab system.

Killing their own childes, also needs 2 times action.
I am perplexed, for the way of the solution, needs more than one simple level trying...

Ok

Please explain to me what you mean 'needs 2 times action'?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2011, 01:52:47 AM »
I am of the opinion we can never forgive someone who has murdered a family member. To do so would betray the love and trust that family member had in our desire to avenge their murder. Every Jew, every Human, has a right to live his life without worrying that someone will take his or her life. This is why the Torah teaches us that we have a right to self defense, that we must rise and kill our oppressor before he kills us... Our life is paramount especially over those who seek to kill us. We have the mandate to kill those who rise against us, and we should not feel bad about this.

Hashem tests our desire to perform the commandments in this life. I believe that we must show our love of life and seek to be happy, even in the face of evil and despair.

Offline Noos

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2011, 03:44:32 AM »
I mean, when you defend, you may "term the case" without taking long (30,40 mlsec), as a man should.
The twice action, ablates humanizing "terming" and lets a childhood operator simultaneous, to co-exist with the "solution".
But then, the defender spends surviving syncrho, so it is very difficult way to force by it.            

Probably your message before, has a better antecedence and this priority, is the way.
The simple level "solution" - if you could say so.

But if a situation push me to let my "childhood" free, for such Arabian system, the "solution" is out of metall.
LiguidFire n' Roll maybe, difficult to describe it's also traps, indeed.          
Iranians could have underlakes of LF subground, allright it's a danger, but what can I do first of all ?
Just thinking by the the 4-heads way sometimes, as our 1821 general said.  

Forgive my complicated "sulution-ing" sometimes I use to toughly-ing,
coz the specific Greek period reminds me the Turk-Arabian invasive, Israel has feld at the past.
I really thank you for your opinion, was simple and avail.

Was needing it !
Toda raba !!

« Last Edit: May 21, 2011, 06:09:07 AM by Noos »