Author Topic: 50 - 50 chance Netenyahu caves in to Obama  (Read 753 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
50 - 50 chance Netenyahu caves in to Obama
« on: May 20, 2011, 09:28:33 PM »
if Obama leans on Netenyahu long enough and hard enough, I think Bibi is likely to fall apart under the pressure and cave in to the pre 1967 borders.

He'll fold like a cheap beach chair.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: 50 - 50 chance Netenyahu caves in to Obama
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2011, 09:59:23 PM »
My Israeli friend thinks Netanyahu will stand strong and Obama will back down... We will see... My friends reasoning is that since obama is going into an election he won't lean on Israel too hard, considering there will be a backlash from the many Jewish donors to the demoncrap party..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2011, 10:34:37 PM »
My Israeli friend thinks Netanyahu will stand strong and Obama will back down... We will see... My friends reasoning is that since obama is going into an election he won't lean on Israel too hard, considering there will be a backlash from the many Jewish donors to the demoncrap party..

I think when it comes down to brass tacks Israel knows it can't accommodate the shvartza Presidents notions of a two state solution and still survive... One only has to look at the past track record on ideas like this... In short the so called two state solution falls far short of what the Arabs want which is a one Arab state solution... I think that Netanyahu knows this and is only stringing things along in order to avoid the unpleasant task of telling the shvartza President and the evil U.N what they could go do to themselves.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2011, 11:12:33 PM »
I'm predicting that Bibi will not cave in.  I think Bibi understands the severity of Hitler II's so-called "solution."  We know what Hitler's "solution" was.  And Hitler II's "solution" will not be accepted by Bibi.  If I'm wrong, then G-d help us all!

NEVER AGAIN! 

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2011, 12:43:09 AM »
if Obama leans on Netenyahu long enough and hard enough, I think Bibi is likely to fall apart under the pressure and cave in to the pre 1967 borders.

He'll fold like a cheap beach chair.

Why can't Obama ask Pakistan to give up the occupied parts of Kashmir to make peace with India?  What about asking Egyptians to carve out a "Coptland" in Egypt?  What about granting freedom to the blacks of Southern Sudan with all the oil wealth?   Zorastrans need a home state within Iran too and Assyrians need a separate Christian state in Iraq (no more worries about Munir Redfas of Iraqis).

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2011, 04:14:44 AM »
I'm predicting that Bibi will not cave in.  I think Bibi understands the severity of Hitler II's so-called "solution."  We know what Hitler's "solution" was.  And Hitler II's "solution" will not be accepted by Bibi.  If I'm wrong, then G-d help us all!

NEVER AGAIN! 

Yes you were right. Thank god.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani