Author Topic: Nazis had school to teach dogs to talk and communicate  (Read 863 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Nazis had school to teach dogs to talk and communicate
« on: May 26, 2011, 03:51:07 PM »
Actually my Dog does talk he says yes, no and i want       http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/144505        

Nazis Tried to Create Army of Talking Dogs

by Chana Ya'ar
Follow Israel news on Twitter and Facebook.

The Nazis believed dogs were almost as intelligent as humans, and apparently even tried to create an army with them, according to new research on a Wooffan SS experiment by Dr. Jan Bondeson, a senior lecturer at Cardiff University, in Wales.

The study has been published in Bondeson's book, Amazing Dogs: A Cabinet of Canine Curiosities.

Bondeson found in his research that Adolf Hitler hoped the canines would learn language in order to be able to communicate with their human masters.

In fact, Hitler ordered a school to be built in order to teach them to talk, read and spell. This, he reportedly hoped, would free up SS officers for other tasks in the death camps.

The school -- the Tier Sprechschule ASRA -- was founded in the 1930s in Leutenburg, near Hannover and operated throughout World War II.

Allegedly, one dog at the school actually did learn one or two words. Another learned facilitated communications by tapping letters of the alphabet with his paws, and reportedly even "commented" on poetry and religion. 

EDIT He also called my mother ma
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Nazis had school to teach dogs to talk and communicate
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2011, 04:12:19 PM »
"The Nazis believed dogs were almost as intelligent as humans".
Obviously the dogs were much more intelligent than the Nazis. ;D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2011, 08:46:04 PM »
Wow! Even their dogs were superior.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2011, 09:17:13 PM »
One of my cats knows how to say 'no' in context. However this story is just plain silly.  :::D

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2011, 10:24:17 PM »
I wonder if the Nazis could teach their dogs not to smell...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2011, 02:07:57 AM »
This sounds like a storyline for a REALLY bad movie.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2011, 02:21:54 AM »
This sounds like a storyline for a REALLY bad movie.

Like this Godfather Parody from SCTV :

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline yosii

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2011, 02:27:30 AM »
They also searched for Shangri-La, assuming both that the place existed, and that the place was founded by Nordics.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2011, 02:34:35 AM »
They also searched for Shangri-La, assuming both that the place existed, and that the place was founded by Nordics.

And they searched for the Ark of the Covenant.

This is the topic of the Hollywood Movie Raiders of the Lost Ark:

Offline yosii

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2011, 02:40:48 AM »
Yeah, I know.  They believed/did a lot of dumb things.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2011, 02:42:51 AM »
Yeah, I know.  They believed/did a lot of dumb things.

Well, I am not saying that looking for the Ark of the Covenant was a dumb thing. But I know they would never find it because of the way the Nazis slaughtered the Jewish people. This is a Jewish forum and Jews believe that the Ark will be located when the Moshiach/Messiah comes to redeem us.

But the Nazis were looking for anything which would bring them power. And if they possessed this Ark they would have been very powerful.

See: http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Judaism/ark.html

PS: I am not sure if this is just an 'urban legend'... I have been searching for more factual material which supports the idea that the Nazis actually searched for the ark and have not been able to find anything but one source:

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090205092126AAA7Ezt

More info on the ark:
http://www.jewishmag.com/13mag/ark/ark.htm
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 02:48:40 AM by muman613 »

Offline yosii

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2011, 02:49:06 AM »
Yeah, you can drop the implication that I'm not Jewish any time now...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2011, 02:55:18 AM »
Yeah, you can drop the implication that I'm not Jewish any time now...
I'm sorry... You are new and I do not know you. I did not mean to imply anything.

BTW, welcome to JTF...

Offline yosii

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2011, 03:09:04 AM »
I'm sorry... You are new and I do not know you. I did not mean to imply anything.

BTW, welcome to JTF...

No problem, and thanks.  I'm just tired, and maybe I read too much into it.  Insomnia sucks.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2011, 03:20:34 AM »
No problem, and thanks.  I'm just tired, and maybe I read too much into it.  Insomnia sucks.

It is going around... I used to get 8 hours, but recently I have only been getting 6 or less...

Offline yosii

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2011, 03:22:30 AM »
It is going around... I used to get 8 hours, but recently I have only been getting 6 or less...

I get 8 hours, every other day.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2011, 03:24:57 AM »
I actually witnessed a dog 'talk' once.

Had a buddy that swore his pooch could speak. Of course, I didn't believe him or thought that at best the dog could bark or make some sounds on command.

The dog was a French Poodle and was extremely attached to my friend's mother. The two were inseparable. When the mother had to leave the dog's presence, the animal was absolutely miserable. Would just stare out the window waiting for the mother's return. He was obsessed to the point that virtually nothing else interested him.

Well, one day in upstate New York we're having a campfire and hotdog roast in the woods. My buddy, Frankie, somehow managed to bring the dog along, not an easy task, because this dog hated to be away from his true love even if it meant a pleasurable excursion into the woods.

Anyway, we're having a good time, eating some hot dogs and the conversation gets around to whether this dog can actually speak or not. Frankie swears the dog can, but he doesn't like to force the animal to do so because it seems to pain the dog when he does speak.

After alot of cajoling he reluctantly agrees to prove it.

The dog's been watching everyone eat the hotdogs and he wants some food too. Frankie commands the dog to sit and holds a hotdog right in front of the poodle's nose. The dog wants his meal bad, but Frankie makes it clear that he's not eating until he 'speaks'.

The dog is sitting there and kind of whimpering and whining. Frankie is telling him to speak. The animal seems to almost be in pain and with a herculean effort clearly articulates the words "where's momma" in a low gutteral voice.

If I didn't see it I wouldn't have believed it.

Surely the dog was somehow mimicking human speech, but those words came out clear as day. How the dog managed to replicate the 'm' sound without human lips is something I still can't fathom even after witnessing it.

In retrospect, I smoked alot of weed in those days and maybe my perception was invalid or tainted because I actually wanted to hear this dog speak. But I don't think that's the case.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2011, 04:04:25 AM »
It may be some mimicking or speaking ability like the speaking domestic parrots and myna birds.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.