Author Topic: hi from gentile Christian Zionist in Florida  (Read 4053 times)

Offline Orde

• Junior JTFer
hi from gentile Christian Zionist in Florida
« on: May 20, 2011, 12:15:30 PM »
hi everyone, I'd heard of jtf before, but don't remember seeing this site 'til the other day when I found it after I searched for Mosab Yousef (Son of Hamas) & Walid Shoebat controversy & found an article here.   My Zionism is separate from my evangelism (I think some Jewish people call it missionizing or converting people or something like that), I do both, but they each got their place, & obviously I'm here only for the Zionism part.  I plan to finally start my blog next month, it'll be hardcore Zionist, but from Christian worldview and positive in tone.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: hi from gentile Christian Zionist in Florida
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2011, 03:44:05 AM »
Your blog sounds like it will be extremely interesting!!

Welcome to the forum!!!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2011, 05:16:48 AM »
Welcome your name is Orde like the great Orde Wingate may be with G-D now
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2011, 11:11:02 AM »
I like your name welcome to the forum.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2011, 02:20:05 PM »
If you are planning to missionize to Jews and try to convert them then this forum is not the right place for you. How can you even call yourself a zionist if what you really want is to wipe out the Judaism ?

Offline Orde

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2011, 05:18:53 PM »
@ConfederateKahanist and @ mord, I'm happy you recognized where my handle came from, Wingate was cool (except for the replacement theology part, which I don't share). 
@Zelhar, I like your style.  I call myself a Zionist b/c I support the right & efforts of the Jewish people (Zion) to live in their everlasting homeland (Zion) with their capitol Jerusalem (Zion).  Yeah, this is a missionizing-free zone here.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2011, 05:30:27 PM »

Welcome to the forum. There are a lot of Christians here.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2011, 05:46:20 PM »
@Zelhar, I like your style.  I call myself a Zionist b/c I support the right & efforts of the Jewish people (Zion) to live in their everlasting homeland (Zion) with their capitol Jerusalem (Zion).  Yeah, this is a missionizing-free zone here.
But what about outside the forum, do you target Jews and attempt to convert them to join your church ?

Offline Orde

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2011, 06:02:22 PM »
"But what about outside the forum, do you target Jews and attempt to convert them to join your church ?"

"target"-- no, but share message when led to in a certain situation (i.e., not when such message is unwelcome), yes, by definition, that's what evangelicals do, & any Christian that does not admit to doing that is not trustworthy
"Jews"-- not in particular, all people
"attempt to convert" -- no, that's neither the Christian call nor human ability, but wish for divine conversion of people's hearts, yes
"to join your church"-- no

Offline Orde

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2011, 06:20:24 PM »
@ConfederateKahanist
Your blog sounds like it will be extremely interesting!!
absolutely, except for my graphics, vids, audio, etc (until I can get some basic tech skills or help there, which is the only reason I haven't done this earlier).  I've found nothing like my visioned blog in the blogosphere at present. Only what I've found is Christian Zionists who have minimal knowledge of the global jihad, Zionism & Obama, or I've found counterjihadists who haven't kept up beyond the basics & have a different emotional tone, & there's a place for that, but mine is going to be about being a trusted source for facts. Plus I'll expose threat-to-Israel elements beyond the global jihad, such as interfaithers.

Offline Orde

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2011, 06:22:44 PM »
Thanks Yaakov & Hot Spot, it strengthens me to see others who won't submit!

Offline cyphrinfinity

• New JTFer
    • "1984" is NOW - Take Heed!!!
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2011, 03:25:51 PM »
Hello and welcome, Orde:)!

I am a newbie, but very freshly new on this board - LOL!

Hope all is well with you:) and that you enjoy the forum!

Take care!

Cy
"Pray for the peace of Jerusalem:  they shall prosper that love thee" (Psalms 122:6)

Offline Orde

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2011, 09:06:19 AM »
*ALERT*ATTENTION JTFers*DANGER*ALERT*DANGER*
The person "Cy" who left me a kind reply on this thread (see below) has many links on their YouTube channel to a publication by one of the most antisemitic fake "Christian" denominations in existence:  the Philadelphia Church of God.
Please note, I am not saying Cy is antisemitic, just reporting that his links are to an antisemitic organization's publication.
So, Cy, re: your message:
Hello and welcome, Orde:)!

I am a newbie, but very freshly new on this board - LOL!

Hope all is well with you:) and that you enjoy the forum!

Take care!

Cy
Greetings, I appreciate your kind message and also hope you are well.  As for enjoying the forum, well, I keep getting locked out (for ex, couple days ago I was locked out when I wanted to reply to someone, screen went blank, so I did a test and changed my IP, then I could see the site no problem, though I didn't try to log on, I just wanted to see if my IP was blocked, and it was.  I don't know if this will post, but even if it does, my track record of being allowed on jtf isn't so great.
Beware of that organization whose publication you link to on your YouTube page.  They are super antisemitic.  All the best, Orde