Author Topic: Is this what I'm supposed to proud of?  (Read 427 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Is this what I'm supposed to proud of?
« on: May 28, 2011, 05:56:42 AM »
So this is what I'm supposed to be proud of?
http://www.ny1.com/content/special_reports/asian_american_heritage_week_2011/139932/asian-american-pop-stars-rise-to-success
NYU grad and speaks like an illiterate moron from the jungle.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Is this what I'm supposed to proud of?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2011, 06:35:34 AM »
I feel your pain

“We grew up in a scene where there was Latino rappers, African-American rappers, Caucasian, and we all grew up as kind of a community, so when we saw them rise, it wasn’t like, ‘oh they broke because they’re a certain race,’ or ‘we broke because we’re a certain race,’ we all just meshed together," says Kev Nish of Far East Movement. “Whoever breaks, it’s, ‘oh you’re reppin your neighborhood, you’re reppin the street, you’re reppin the scene.’”

In other words, just because everyone else is throwing their heritage in the garbage bin to act black they feel like it's ok if they do it too. Sad!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 08:23:07 AM by Rubystars »

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2011, 12:17:35 AM »
This tells Asian youth that they must be ashamed for being Asian, and should instead behave like Negros.

I once saw a kids TV show that had an Asian boy, which is a rarity, and they made him behave like the worst Ghetto negro.  It was so negative and self-hating.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2011, 05:12:22 PM »
In the second video the fat one on the left looks like one of those Chinese Jews.  I think khazards.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774