Author Topic: ALLENWEST WILL RUN IF HE HAS SUPPORT FROM THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 374 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Congressman Allen West has indicated that he WILL run for President in 2012 IF he has the support of the American people. His office is asking supporters to call & quickly say that you DO support him. Here are the numbers: Phone: ...202-225-3026 Fax: 202-225-8398

I got this from a facebook friend.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
The rumour is now that it was only a rumour to tie up Allen West's phoneline and mailbox. I hope he runs though.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Congressman Allen West has indicated that he WILL run for President in 2012 IF he has the support of the American people. His office is asking supporters to call & quickly say that you DO support him. Here are the numbers: Phone: ...202-225-3026 Fax: 202-225-8398

I got this from a facebook friend.
I saw him on a talk show being interviewed just the other day and he  said when questioned about a possible run that it was off the table for this election... I wish people would make up their mind and stick to it... Why say your not going to run on national TV  if their is even a remote possibility you may... He said he needed more time in politics to gain a better base of understanding before running for president... I really dislike people that change with the wind.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years