Author Topic: Tony Blairs sister in law cherry booth loves all terrorists video  (Read 1181 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://www.israellycool.com/2011/06/01/lauren-booth-praising-murderers/         

Lauren Booth: Praising Murderers
June 01, 2011 | Aussie Dave | Comments (1)

Anti-Israel “activist” and antisemite Lauren Booth spoke at the Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA) Annual Supporters Dinner in April (elements of her talk were mentioned here). During one part of her speech, she spoke with admiration of a positive experience with representatives of “a certain political Lebanese party who name I am not allowed to mention here.”

I think it’s pretty clear she is talking about Hizbullah, and the reason she says she is “not allowed to mention [them] here” is because they are on the US State Department list of Foreign Terrorist Organizations.

The relevant section of the video is from 16:00-19:30.

One can argue this is hardly surprising, considering scenes like this:
Lauren Booth hamas

Photo By Abid Katib/Getty Images

But what this footage illustrates is Lauren Booth’s embracing of terror organizations is not a means to an end, with her real goal being to alleviate the suffering of the palestinians.

It shows her embrace of terror organizations stems from a deep-seated admiration for them and, presumably, their goal to destroy Israel.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Tony Blairs sister in law cherry booth loves all terrorists video
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 02:14:39 PM »
Lauren Booth is the face of future liberal Europe.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2011, 02:31:12 PM »

My goodness, what a crazy freak... :disease: :

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2011, 06:00:43 PM »
May she die of Aids!
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2011, 07:09:25 PM »
I find it interesting that some people believe the muslims will soon rule the world and are trying get on their good side. Guess who is on the list to be exterminated. The non muslim supports.
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2011, 07:16:18 PM »
I find it interesting that some people believe the muslims will soon rule the world and are trying get on their good side. Guess who is on the list to be exterminated. The non muslim supports.

I find it odd that people have libeled the Jewish people for centuries with the canard that the Jews were going to take over the world and yet we have visible and historic proof that the muslims are trying to take over the world and yet nobody lifts a finger.... It is surreal... As if we are living in a dream world...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2011, 10:11:30 PM »
I bet he is "lethal."