Author Topic: What is the fate of israel if obama wins?  (Read 4452 times)

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
What is the fate of israel if obama wins?
« on: June 05, 2007, 02:22:52 PM »
As we all know his full name is barack hussain obama.If a muslim takes over whitehouse.Then what do you think israel will do.Now media says israel lobby is very strong in usa cant they do anything. ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
Re: What is the fate of israel if obama wins?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 07:46:53 PM »
I guess Obama would go to Israel and pish and [censored] all over the Kotel.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007, 08:22:21 PM »
Liberal/black anti-Semitism will become more prevelent and mainstream in America(much like it is in Europe). It will also become politically incorrect to support Israel.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 09:59:35 PM »
he would immediately pressure Israel and cut off weapons shipments. he would be pressuring israel left and right.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Bannedfan

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2007, 01:30:23 AM »
Who knows. I don't really want to think about. I don't think the turd has the intellect and wherewithal to mount a war against Israel, but you never know. I have no doubt that Israel is CAPABLE of surviving any onslaught that dog would bring against it--the question is whether AMERICA would survive G-d's wrath for going along with such a monstrosity, or whether Israel would have the WILL to resist him, and current evidence shows that it does not.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2007, 01:32:38 AM »
The thought is terrifying.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2007, 02:00:53 PM »
Who knows. I don't really want to think about. I don't think the turd has the intellect and wherewithal to mount a war against Israel, but you never know. I have no doubt that Israel is CAPABLE of surviving any onslaught that dog would bring against it--the question is whether AMERICA would survive G-d's wrath for going along with such a monstrosity, or whether Israel would have the WILL to resist him, and current evidence shows that it does not.

Supporters of his have referred to him as Jesus. 

Allen-T

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2007, 02:06:01 PM »

Supporters of his have referred to him as Jesus. 

So did Charles Manson's followers ???

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2007, 02:12:05 PM »
He will certainly turn his back on Israel.
This man MUST be stopped.

Offline Raptor Jesus

• New JTFer
  • "Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo."HgWels
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2007, 03:05:11 PM »
If we vote in Hillary we get Bill Back, the cocaine lord. If we vote Obama, we get muslims. If we vote rebublican, we get nothing but war and muslims. So who do we vote for? Bill is a good president but a dirty mob motha.
Raptor Jesus Loves All Of You.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2007, 04:04:48 PM »
Bill Clinton always was and always will be a swine, he was never a good president, he was the most corrupted, scandelous and degenerate to ever pollute the oval office.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline The hawk strikes again

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2007, 06:56:44 PM »
Nevertheless, In the "Era of Islam" a black Muslim as a president, especially in the time were we can see the tides of doom turn upon us, such a case means: "May god have mercy on us all".

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2007, 02:37:37 AM »
What do you think of the chances are of somebody taking him out if he's elected? A black Muslim is bound to cause a lot of anger.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2007, 03:42:58 AM »
On second thought india will also be affected because he will support pakistan in india-pakistan war :'(. Although clintons are pro indians
« Last Edit: June 08, 2007, 03:45:07 AM by ASHISH »

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2007, 12:53:17 AM »
IRAQ HUSSEIN OSAMA's dreams of the day...Umm-hummm 8)
     when America and Israel both become another Kenya... and all the people act like his Black Muslim JUNGLE father King Kong !!

Stop that insane SAMBO imposter !
That scum is making a mockery of actual HUMANS running for office !! BACK TO WELFARE Sargent Chimp !
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !