Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, June 19, 2011  (Read 6140 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday, June 19, 2011
« on: June 11, 2011, 06:38:10 PM »
Dear Chaim, what are your thoughts on Wal-Mart? Should this hideous company be boycotted?

PS: can you respond to this jerkoff  the best way you can?

You ignorant (bleep) the only reason you can't stand rappers is because your jealous that their (bleep) are bigger then your millimeter peter! IF you have some real (bleep) show your (bleep) face you (bleep) (bleep)! Oh and by the way while your talking about them in your grandmothers basement their making millions of dollars and I bet your sister was at lil wayne's concert begging to suck his (bleep) (bleep) you racist lose (bleep). Yall are just like nuggets in the toilet just won' flush

PS: Just to let you know, I removed the profanity from this foul-mouthed pig.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 06:18:09 PM by Hot Spot »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, June 19, 2011
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2011, 08:01:41 PM »
res

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2011, 02:19:09 AM »
shalom

should israel help serbia develop nuclear weapons?

should israel greatly escalate its own nuclear weapons program?

i hear that the jews abandoned the penaut farmer YSV in his 2nd election. maybe there is still hope they will abandon osama in his 2nd election.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 01:12:35 PM by Meerkat »

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2011, 07:10:32 AM »
Shalom chaim

1. What is your opinion of reincarnation?

2. How much of a bonehead is Herman kain? Why is the "right wing" establishment so fascinated with him? Do they actually think the only way to unseat a black man who is president is to have another one who is even worse at math to run against him?

3. What do you make of the positive responses by the press about Michelle bachman?

4. Would Gd forgive the US if it became pro-life?

5. Beezrat hashem, my wife and I (and pregnant) will traveling to Israel.  What would you like me to write for you to place at the Kotel?

And a dvar Torah of this week's parasha?

Toda
Dr dan
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 11:39:29 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2011, 05:15:24 PM »
Greetings Chaim
Very few things relieve the mind numbing soul draining tedium of my existence. As such could you try doing these broadcasts just a little earlier on sundays.  ;D There has been a rash of delays as late.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Michelle Bachmann is going to enter the presidential race. If she gets the nomination, please please G-d let her get the nomination. I must strongly urge you to throw your full weight behind her. Do not dilly dally and split hairs based on some other candidates ability to win. You must line up with your principles and go for what you really want.Shoot for the stars and maybe you'll hit the moon. Why do I a briton have such vested interest in this. There is a saying, when America sneezes the world catches a cold. Our governmental wimps will do whatever the whitehouse tells them to most probably. We must all get behind Bachmann and push. Not literally of course the result could be rather disgusting. Seriously though I don't like the sound of this Rick Perry  person and remember one who has a connection with Source or G-d is more powerful than millions who are not.

-----------------
Not to pinch Brians spot but could you please respond to the comments here from a strange muslim on youtube who was commenting on an interview with Rabbi Kahane ZTL
Pay special attention to his last comment directed at me.

From AmirVega
man and prophetic wow... okay Islam is death cult thats why more muslims have been killed in fake terror wars and yeah thats why america and europe have highest crime rates .. i believe in G-d and i am a scientific man ,,,its stuck in 7th century ?? ?? your brain has been washed properly by media filth ,,visit brunei,dubai , oman ,qatar ,turkey ,saudi arabia saudis dont let women drive coz of there ancient rituals not coz of islam .
increase your knowledge man not hate

well sunny and shia riots had happened they are no where you have killed own christians how about carpet on germany ?? ?? how about killing nicaraguans ?? Wow coward heathen starts conflict Wow YOU ARE FULLY BRAINWASHED BY MAINSTREAM ..do you wanna remain ignorant or you are just a muslim hater , keep believing in whatever media sells,they sell lies, i have proof that prove rape and killing are more in west than in arabia but why should i blame others we are all one .

You know what BritishSword, netanyahu wants peace with palestine yes just like hitler wanted more muslims in germany ....
----------------
Strange person.
Coming up later on,
watch Trace eat humble pie
for spouting such a vicious lie. Hee hee.
Sorry couldn't resist that :-[
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 06:29:07 PM by BritishSword »
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline danny100

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2011, 08:48:37 PM »
Shalom Chaim

1. Was the Self-Hating Jew on BBC Alan Yentob?

2. When I said Obama pretends to be Pro-Israel, I forgot to put examples like hosting a Pesach Dinner and other PR Tactics. And yet, still the majority of American Jews support this Jew-Hating Liar every time he uses empty words  like "Israel has the right to fight back." in between saying that Israel should recognize a "Palestinian" state. Are they that Gullible?

3. I cannot believe that there are still Muslims who condemn Husseni Obama even after 2 years of Brutal Pressure on Israel and Appeasing speeches like in Cairo. They are so blind, they don't see the damage that this Muslim Serpent puts upon the West. Here is that animal Choudary leading a rally against him.http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=W_s4JO9GAeA After 15 seconds of Muslim Nazi Chanting, it shows him making his nonsense points about Obama.

4. There are a lot of Jew-Hating scum that edit on Wikipedia. One brief period it said Menachem Begin was an Israeli Terrorist but when I looked up Adolf Hitler (Yimach Shmo) it always starts out by saying that he was a German Politician.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 10:16:15 PM by danny100 »

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2011, 12:12:53 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

What characteristics or attributes do you share with your father?

Also, do you believe it is possible that Anthony Weiner, yimach shmo, converted to Islam in order to marry Huma Abedin, yimach shma?

You're a gentleman and a scholar.

Kol tuv.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 02:24:31 PM by Mishmaat »

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2011, 10:59:50 AM »
Shalomn Chaim, the election of barack hussein obama has done one good thing, it has brought my closer to my faith and Hashem, and I am beginning to study the Torah. I especially want to thank you Chaim, you have inspired me, at one time I was  considered  also a self hating Jew. Chaim, it is because of you and your weekly program that I have become closer to Judism. I wasn't asked to become Jewish, I wasn't asked to become Jewish, but I am very proud to be Jewish.

Offline dgr81

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2011, 01:57:17 PM »
Hello Chaim,

1. What are some of the ways we can help JTF?

2. Are there any plans to do video versions of "Ask JTF"?

3. Are there any plans to bring the weekly show to "FIOS Public Access"?

Thank you as always.

Respectfully,

Dgr81

P.S. My user name is an abbreviation of "the great one".  I was trying to be witty.
"As goes Israel, so goes the world."

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2011, 08:48:48 PM »
Shalom brother Chaim,

Three questions this week.

1: I'm not saying that I hate Mike Huckabee or that I did not support him--just that facts are facts. Sarah Palin showed herself to be a quitter and so is Huckabee. If Huckabee is so intimidated by Obama's aura after bin Laden was killed (something I am still skeptical of), how in the world would he have been able to run a campaign against America's black messiah? You pointed out that he is a veteran of the rough-and-tumble politics of Arkansas, but please do remember that he was running against fellow white males, not blacks worshipped by the whole entire world. I think Huckabee would run a general election much like McCain did--like he didn't want to win it.

2: I think that if anything, Muslim corporate criminal Raj Rajaratnam (yimach shemo) is much worse than Bernie Madoff. Madoff did not clean people out blindly. He presented his Ponzi schemes to people (most of whom were very evil anyway) and they had free will as to whether or not to put money into them. In my opinion they were stupid and gullible. Rajaratnam on the other hand engaged in corporate espionage and stole business secrets from people whom he then proceeded to take to the cleaners. You just can't compare the two even if the Muslim will probably receive the far lighter sentence. Here is a picture of this beast for your viewing pleasure. He clearly didn't know when to say when when it came to second helpings of halal goat curry.

3: Do parents have any recourse whatsoever to complain when their childrens' teachers are promoting blatant lies in the classroom, such as that the ancient Egyptians were Arabs? I know that you despise the Bolshevik public school system, and I do too, but the fact is that many parents cannot afford to put their kids in private schools or homeschool. Many of them will have to work within the system.

G-d bless you,
YimachShemo

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2011, 02:18:22 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

First I want to say that when I posted my last question about Jonathan Pollard, I really did not know anything about his case other than what I read on Wikipedia. My statements about him were just based on ignorance. Having read more about Pollard and what he did, I now trust that you are correct about him; that he was simply acting against an American government that was already corrupt.

Secondly, I am a member of the Freemasons, I have attained the highest degree in the order, and I can assure you, there is absolutely nothing idolatrous about it. Other than a completely non-denominational prayer at the opening and closing of meetings, and before meals, there is no worship involved in it at all. It is not a cult, as a true cult, like Scientology, does not allow members to leave. Any Freemason can leave the order any time he wishes simply by not renewing his dues. Freemasonry is just a fraternal order that uses allegories related to architecture to teach philosophy about the nature of man and the world around us. George Washington and Ben Franklin were both members. Jesse Helms, who I know you admire, was also a lifelong member. The group came out of the Enlightenment of Europe and was subsequently branded as heretical by the Catholic Church, which is where all the rumors got started. Most of the anti-Masonic propaganda was also closely tied to anti-Semitism.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 01:51:05 PM by Trace »

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2011, 02:20:47 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

1.  If Michele Bachmann wins the 2012 Republican Nomination for President,   who would you choose as her Vice Presidential running mate?    With the thought process of choosing the person who would give Bachmann the best chance at defeating Barack Hussein Obama in the general election.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2011, 04:15:10 AM »
Dear chaim,

1. How will a kahanist government in israel handle the economy? My suggestion for the movement when we take power is that israel should have a 5 day work schedule. Have friday night, shabbat and sunday off.  monday through friday 9-5.

2. One question that an israeli asked me is that would a kahanist government use coercion on israeli society?

3. Do you think the religious communities and the secular communities in israel will ever reconcile there diffrences? I think that if the arabs were not in the equation we would have a civil war in israel.

4. How would hayamin yamiti reform the israeli judicial system based on jewish values?

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2011, 07:44:55 PM »
Do you think Michelle Bachmann is trying to position herself to be the VP pick of Romney or Perry if her long shot candidacy for President fails? Do you think she would be a good VP selection for one of those two men given that she is socially conservative while the two men are known for their financial prowess and are socially moderate at best? Do you think that Sarah Palin wants to run for VP and maybe that is why she is keeping her name in the news without running for President?

Thanks

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2011, 03:07:39 AM »
Didn't the ever so Zionist right wing(sarcasm) senator prune face call for Jonathan Pollard to serve life in prison or even the death penalty for him?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 06:48:36 PM by Confederate Kahanist »
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2011, 09:45:59 AM »
Shalom Chaim ha adir!

What should we say when people refer to HaShem as a "She"?

What is Yitzhak Rabin experiencing right now? Do you think he's "having a cold one" with Ted Kennedy?
Did he appear drunk often in Israel?

How would a Kahanist government deal with the universities in Israel (i.e., all of the sick self hating brainwashing "professors")?

Todah Chaim!
Gimatria

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2011, 09:36:40 AM »
dear chaim,
  If you knew someone who is doing things that are illegal (white collar crime) who is evil, and has done bad things to you in the past,  would you try to get him in trouble,  or  would God consider this to be vindictive, and God would not be pleased with this?

thanks

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2011, 01:39:51 PM »
Shalom Chaim

1) Do you have any quantitative goals that you use to measure the success and progress of JTF?  Perhaps funds raised, number of views on videos etc.

2) I am going to visit Israel in late September.  Do you have any suggestions of things to see beyond the obvious?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2011, 01:58:51 PM »
Shalom Chaim
Hope all is well.

Here are the zootube statements all from the same zootube user.
In response to "Michael Jackson represents black America!"

Statement 1:
Wow, what a reprehensible human being you seem! I am not even black and not even from the USA and you make me sick! You are so brainwashed by your own superiority complex that you've lost all capacity for logical thought. There are plenty of murdering, thieving, money-wasting CREEPS in your country and the majority of them are NOT BLACK - the mere fact of the population disparity alone would not allow for it! The majority of criminals in your country are white!

Statement 2:
As for Michael Jackson, he was a man with a lot of problems in life - problems that a JERK like you couldn't even begin to understand, you judge him so very harshly but I wonder how you would fare if judged by the same yard-stick? How much money do YOU WASTE? How happy are you with YOUR APPEARANCE? Were you ever a world-beating rock-star? Did you change and permanently influence popular culture? I severalty doubt it! Michael donated MILLIONS to charity.

Statement 3:
Contrary to your RACIST claims, Michael Jackson was NOT A PEDOPHILE! He was investigated for over 20 years by the FBI and the case was closed due to zero evidence. In 2005, DA Tom Sneddon wanted Michael's head in a noose, just like you obviously do, but couldn't find ANYTHING that would stick, and hence, Michael was ACQUITTED of every single charge! If Sneddon couldn't bring him down then there was NOTHING TO BRING DOWN - Michael was an INNOCENT MAN! And unlike YOU, he was NOT RACIST!!

Gd Bless You, Your Loved Ones & Israel.
Bryan.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 06:50:44 PM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2011, 02:23:42 PM »
Shalom, shalom brother Chaim,

Thank you for answering my questions at the meeting ( by the way it turns out my question of G-d punishing 5x in Leviticus was a translation error

My question for this is why is Nebuchadnezzar called NeberkerDREZAR at times in the tanach.

PS, My cat ran away accidentally, has that ever happened to you? Is it wrong to cry for a lost animal I love? Has this ever happened to you?  Is it wrong and trivial  to ask G-d to bring it back ?  I am so depressed without her. Any suggestions? Sorry ,I feel silly for asking this.

Thank you so much for all you do for your people,
Chai
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 04:05:45 PM by Chai »

Offline Herutnik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2011, 03:55:42 PM »
Shalom brother Chaim.

A few weeks ago when I asked about the conspiracy theorists who think Yigal Amir didn't kill Rabin, you told me you believe that Avishai Raviv from the Shabak entrapped Yigal Amir and I recall hearing you say this once or twice before. Although I'd like to believe this is true and that the Shabak is responsible, I don't think there's enough evidence for any of this, am I wrong?

Toda raba veshavua tov,
Herutnik.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2011, 09:23:02 PM »
Hello Chaim.

Hope all is well.

Why are so many young people in politics so enthusiastic about Ron paul? It seems that the few people that I know that range from the age of 18-21 seem to think that he is the prime candidate and a savior who will rescue our economy (this due to his constant attack on the federal reserve)?  How do I go on to explain that Ron Paul is not a solution to our problems. His cult like following seems scary and I would not be surprised if he won the nomination.

2nd question
In your view what is the difference between a Neo-Con and a real conservative? ( i often in arguments get called this even though I dislike George bush)
Would you consider the Reagan administration neocons?

-John