Author Topic: Spielberg officially endorses Hillary  (Read 4877 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Spielberg officially endorses Hillary
« on: June 13, 2007, 04:25:05 PM »

Steven Spielberg Endorses Hillary

Influential filmmaker and philanthropist Steven Spielberg today announced that he is officially endorsing Hillary Clinton for President. Spielberg said that he has chosen to endorse Clinton because of her experience and strength.

“I’ve taken the time to familiarize myself with the impressive field of Democratic candidates and am convinced that Hillary Clinton is the most qualified candidate to lead us from her first day in the White House,” Spielberg said. “Hillary is a strong leader and is respected the world over. As president, she will bring America back together, rebuild our prestige abroad and ensure our protection here at home.”

In addition to his innumerable cinematic achievements, Spielberg has devoted his time and resources to many philanthropic causes. The impact of his experience making Schindler’s List,” led him to establish the Righteous Persons Foundation using all his profits from the film. He also founded Survivors of the Shoah Visual History Foundation, which has recorded more than 52,000 Holocaust survivor testimonies. Spielberg executive produced “The Last Days,” the Shoah Foundation’s third documentary, which won the Academy Award® in 1999 for Best Documentary Feature. In 2005, the Foundation’s repository of testimonies was transferred to the University of Southern California. The new USC Shoah Foundation Institute for Visual History and Education is dedicated to research and scholarship in the humanities and social sciences. In addition, Spielberg is the chairman emeritus of the Starlight Starbright Children’s Foundation, which combines the efforts of pediatric health care, technology and entertainment to empower seriously ill children.

Spielberg is a principal partner of DreamWorks Studios, responsible for some of the most honored films in recent years, including three consecutive Best Picture Academy Award® winners: “American Beauty,” “Gladiator,” and “A Beautiful Mind” (the latter two co-productions with Universal). One of the industry’s most successful and influential filmmakers, Spielberg has directed, produced, or executive produced some of the top-grossing films of all time, including “Jurassic Park” and “E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial.” Among his myriad honors, he is a three-time Academy Award® winner, earning two Oscars® for Best Director and Best Picture for “Schindler’s List,” and a third Oscar® for Best Director for “Saving Private Ryan.”

Offline Matthias Corvinus

• Full JTFer
Re: Spielberg officially endorses Hillary
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2007, 04:31:14 PM »
Spielberg (and David Geffen) hosted a fundraiser for Barack Obama, or were at least present at it... I guess you just can't trust anyone nowadays.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2007, 06:34:44 PM »
No Big Surprise, Spielberg was always a self hating Jew, he is one of the most sick and demented Hollywood types out there.
He should be put on the list- for the $1 solution.  ;D

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2007, 07:13:41 PM »
Yeah, I saw that earlier today. What a pairing--the k*** and the dyke.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2007, 07:43:16 PM »
Speilkike is a self hater.  He'd do anything to show his friends that he's really one of them. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2007, 07:47:01 PM »
Yeah, I saw that earlier today. What a pairing--the k*** and the dyke.
Like I always say F--ks of a feather flock together. Its only a matter of time before Liberal animals get tired of Osama and start putting their money behind Hitlary.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2007, 07:48:28 PM »
Funny that he seems to be dedicated so much to documenting the history of the Shoah but doesn't seem to care to do anything or vote for anyone who will prevent a possible second shoah. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2007, 09:07:07 PM »
I think it's all an elaborate scheme.  He supports people who want a second Shoah, so that when it happens he can make movies about it and make $$$.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2007, 10:37:18 PM »
I think it's all an elaborate scheme.  He supports people who want a second Shoah, so that when it happens he can make movies about it and make $$$.

You get the funniest joke of the week reward.   ;D ;D ;D ;D
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2007, 10:43:45 PM »

Yay - I win an award!  Thanks jdl4ever!

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2007, 10:47:02 PM »

How is that a joke?  That's exactly what he's doing.  Those kind of people make entire industries out of tragedies that they were too cowardly to prevent before the fact.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2007, 07:40:51 AM »
No Big Surprise, Spielberg was always a self hating Jew, he is one of the most sick and demented Hollywood types out there.
He should be put on the list- for the $1 solution.  ;D

Most people won't believe this though because he directed Schindler's List.  Because of that, people probably don't realize the truth about him.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2007, 07:46:16 AM »
Someone tell us about David Geffen...all I know is that he slept at the White House during Clinton's presidency and switched his allegiance from Hitlery to Osama.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2007, 07:50:50 AM »
Funny that he seems to be dedicated so much to documenting the history of the Shoah but doesn't seem to care to do anything or vote for anyone who will prevent a possible second shoah. 

Exactly.   I've read articles where Jews say how they're giving big campaign contributions to Hitlery and consider her to be a big supporter of Israel. 

They ignore this:  http://www.papillonsartpalace.com/hillarSy.htm

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2007, 07:53:30 AM »

How is that a joke?  That's exactly what he's doing.  Those kind of people make entire industries out of tragedies that they were too cowardly to prevent before the fact.

It's not a joke.  I'm not sure if the people who posted that above actually consider it to be a joke. 

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2007, 03:34:05 PM »
I didn't intend it to be a joke.  But hey, if I get an award...

Offline Matthias Corvinus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2007, 02:04:51 AM »
Someone tell us about David Geffen...all I know is that he slept at the White House during Clinton's presidency

That must be like sleeping at the Playboy Mansion. Did Clinton provide women for his guests, or did he screw all of them himself?

Q: What does Bill Clinton do after a night of hot sex?
A: Goes home to Hillary.

Bill, after raping Lady Liberty, Justice, and Columbia: "You ladies had better put some ice on that."

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2007, 11:10:55 PM »
Exactly what I was thinking.