Author Topic: West Coast Paper Calls Obama The Magical Negro  (Read 2733 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
West Coast Paper Calls Obama The Magical Negro
« on: March 21, 2007, 08:24:03 PM »
The past few days during my drive home I heard  Rush Limbaugh calling Obama "The Magical Negro" Rush said the story came out of one of the L.A papers. He said that Obama came out of nowhere and he makes Liberals feel good by taking away their guilt over black folks. I don't listen to Rush all that closely so I may have some of this wrong. He also has a little song that goes to the tune of Puff the Magic Dragon made up about Obama and this consept. It is very funny to listen to Rush go on about this. Then again he is only funny when he is laying stuff like this on.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 08:26:07 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
Re: West Coast Paper Calls Obama The Magical Negro
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 12:54:34 PM »
The past few days during my drive home I heard  Rush Limbaugh calling Obama "The Magical Negro" Rush said the story came out of one of the L.A papers. He said that Obama came out of nowhere and he makes Liberals feel good by taking away their guilt over black folks. I don't listen to Rush all that closely so I may have some of this wrong. He also has a little song that goes to the tune of Puff the Magic Dragon made up about Obama and this consept. It is very funny to listen to Rush go on about this. Then again he is only funny when he is laying stuff like this on.

The LA paper is probably one of these liberal papers were everybody that works there is white, but they think there down with the bros, so they call Brother Obama, "The Magical Negro". Pathetic!  >:(

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
Re: West Coast Paper Calls Obama The Magical Negro
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2007, 11:41:09 PM »
If IRAQ HUSSEIN OSAMA is such a "SUPER SPOOK" why can't he realize that he better change his Psychopathic Terrorist last name because I don't care how LIBERAL these so-called Whites are... they won't vote their own SHADOW into office... Umm-Hmmm  8)
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !