Author Topic: I HAVE REACHED 200 AND MY GOAL IS 1 BILLION (LIKE MCDONALDS)  (Read 1970 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I have now grown to 200 people from original 10 on my mailing list specific for YouTube JTF videos.  I even been putting Allan T's or Oz or Jimmy's or any others who have been making JTF videos little sticker squares for notes I been writing the links and putting them near my church where there are bulletin boards and by the Bayside Synagogue, I been putting the same stationary on streetlights.  So if you are in Queens and you see one of those stationaries or printouts of the flyer you know it came from me. 

As far as the 200 goes, yes I been counting the amount of people that have opened my Emails and a lot of these people are around the country as around the world.  But I am not happy with 200, I want Billions.   It may take time but if we all contribute these little things it can happen before you know it.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: I HAVE REACHED 200 AND MY GOAL IS 1 BILLION (LIKE MCDONALDS)
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2007, 02:06:51 PM »
You also may all see an influx of new Members
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2007, 05:03:20 PM »
I am up to 230 different emails that JTF YouTube videos have gone out and growing. 

Allen-T

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2007, 05:06:01 PM »
Superb work!!!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2007, 06:30:26 PM »
THAT'S GREAT!
WM you are one of the most dedicated members I know, nice job.
I live in Queens (Flushing) would I see those posts around my neighborhood?
What do you do for a living? You seem to have many innovative ideas.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2007, 07:07:13 PM »
I am into Graphics and cartoonist, believe it or not..And thats what got me the idea on making the flyers but all what anyone can do is just print copies of the flyers and send them out.  Put them on different billboards, lamp posts, anything.  Put them to your place of worship any form of advertisement is a good thing.  Send copies of the videos to email contacts like I been doing.  You know I been sending Allen's, Oz and other people's videos around everyone says the same thing.  "Very powerful or scary if you think about it".  We have so many members on this forum.  Get active on these small things.  And small thing you do helps and Danstx to answer your question I am in Bayside, (Unfortunatly we got an idiot fat slob as our congressman.  Gary Ackerman, whos face looks like it belongs on a pot belly pig.) I also been working on a cartoon of Mohammed in his well enviroment,,, squwallers of mud ( Egypt and Saudi Arabia are fine examples of pig stys anyways.) Since the Muzzies hate cartoonists so much.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 07:30:17 PM by MasterWolf1 »