Author Topic: Is Fred Thompson a future American President?  (Read 9405 times)

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
Is Fred Thompson a future American President?
« on: June 13, 2007, 08:00:31 PM »
Fred Thompson is a genuine candidate for the GOP(Republican Party) Nomination.  He intends to officially declare his candidacy around Independence Day.

The man is clearly more CONSERVATIVE than the so-called front runners McCain and Guiliani on issues such as ABORTION and GAY rights or more appropriately WRONGS !!!
He's in favor of drilling ANWR oil fields in Alaska to decrease our dependency on foreign Arab sheik oil.

However his immigration record is deplorable with him in favor of Mexico retaking its lands conquered over a 150 years ago. Makes you wonder how proud   he is to be an American, an ANGLO-American that is !!

I do however believe his liberal immigration stance isn't too much different from the majority of corrupt presidential candidates already in this race, namely the democratic party TERRORISTS HITLERY SADDAM DEMINTON and IRAQ HUSSEIN OSAMA if you get my drift !!

Anyway check out Thompson's U.S. Senate voting record for yourselves at:

http://www.ontheissues.org/senate/Fred_Thompson.htm

Tell me what you think ... 8)
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
Re: Is Fred Thompson a future American President?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2007, 08:35:00 PM »
Good first post.

His voting record seems pretty solid, but you've got to wonder about a guy that was best buds with McCain.

His immigration stance is very questionable, but his conservatism based on his voting record concerning abortion, gun control, gay marriage, does seem solid.

To be honest though, the President has little or no control over abortion and he's not going to overturn Roe vs. Wade anyway, so I barely take that into consideration when evaluating a candidate.

To me, this is basically a one issue election.
Which candidate will best protect America from the Moozie Nazis and put the least pressure on Israel to commit suicide.

Thompson recently wrote a very encouraging piece regarding the Moozie Nazis firing rockets on Israel, stating it's ridiculous to expect Israel to act with restraint or attempt to negotiate with the savages.

But as we all know, talk is cheap and politicians can't be trusted to do what they say they will.

At least with Guiliani, warts and all, we know he's got the guts to stand up for his convictions which was demonstrated when he threw the AIDS ridden Moozie Egyptian Nazi Arafart out of a concert in NYC, and told the Fraudi prince to shove his millions up his stanky Moozie ass.

I'll have to reserve judgement on Thompson until I see and hear more from him, but at this point any of the major GOP candidates is definitely a better choice than the dyke that kissed Suha, the mulatto Moozie, the Breck boy, or any Demonrat.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2007, 03:03:56 PM »
There is no doubt that any of the Democrats, with perhaps the lone exception of Mike Gravel who is by all means the only Conservative BLUE-DOG Democrat in their party's ULTRA-liberal defeatist field, would be much worse for the country than the Nationalist GOP. 

However as we are aware this War must be won ECONOMICALLY as well as Militarily. Who among the growing field of GOP hopefuls is willing to tackle the issue of energy independence while these filthy SHEIK ARABS get fat off the BILLIONS in revenue which btw is where the funding for these TERRORIST organizations is being generated from !!

As we all know this CULT of MUSLIM Serpents is an inferior, degenerate CULTURE... that with America's assistance is growing in Power by the DAY.

Even the greatest military in the world, which we have, can't Practically defeat an axis coalition of INSANE Muslims when our own citizenry and corrupt Arab-loving Politicians continue to FATTEN this filthy PIG Terrorist Machine !!

To Hell with those Blood-sucking LEECHES !!
Our Energy Independence Day will be those SMELLY bastards Doomsday ! BACK TO WELFARE you affirmative action MUZZIE JUNKIES !! 8)
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2007, 12:17:08 AM »
Thompson all the Way !

In the tradition of Reagan and recovering-NAZI Arnold SchwartzNEGRO GOP "Republican" Actors RULE !!
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline SanDiegoShana

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2007, 12:26:25 AM »
I'm for Thompson all the way.  He's one of the only true conservatives that is electable.  Newt I like, but I don't think he can win.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2007, 07:18:29 AM »
Ann Coulter thinks counservatives are overhyping him and lying to themselves.  She considers him to sort of be a RINO.  Coulter doesn't like it when conservative states are represented by RINOs. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2007, 07:22:24 AM »
Good first post.

His voting record seems pretty solid, but you've got to wonder about a guy that was best buds with McCain.

His immigration stance is very questionable, but his conservatism based on his voting record concerning abortion, gun control, gay marriage, does seem solid.

To be honest though, the President has little or no control over abortion and he's not going to overturn Roe vs. Wade anyway, so I barely take that into consideration when evaluating a candidate.

To me, this is basically a one issue election.
Which candidate will best protect America from the Moozie Nazis and put the least pressure on Israel to commit suicide.

Thompson recently wrote a very encouraging piece regarding the Moozie Nazis firing rockets on Israel, stating it's ridiculous to expect Israel to act with restraint or attempt to negotiate with the savages.

But as we all know, talk is cheap and politicians can't be trusted to do what they say they will.

At least with Guiliani, warts and all, we know he's got the guts to stand up for his convictions which was demonstrated when he threw the AIDS ridden Moozie Egyptian Nazi Arafart out of a concert in NYC, and told the Fraudi prince to shove his millions up his stanky Moozie ass.

I'll have to reserve judgement on Thompson until I see and hear more from him, but at this point any of the major GOP candidates is definitely a better choice than the dyke that kissed Suha, the mulatto Moozie, the Breck boy, or any Demonrat.

Abortion really isn't the most important issue.  And it's unknown when the next Supreme Court nomination will take place.  I don't think there's any guarantee the court would re-evaluate Roe v. Wade. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2007, 07:24:37 AM »
I saw a highlight of Fred from when he was on a recent late-night talk-show.  He said he's never desired to be president but would like to do some of the things a president is allowed to do.  If anyone saw that, did what he said make sense? 

I don't think that Fred actually wants to run but is being paid by some kind of special-interest groups. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2007, 07:25:27 AM »
Thompson all the Way !

In the tradition of Reagan and recovering-NAZI Arnold SchwartzNEGRO GOP "Republican" Actors RULE !!

Do you read the conservative  FreeRepublic forum?  They practically drool over Fred Thompson. 

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2007, 10:11:11 AM »
Well, first off... I Believe we can make a Strong Case that the TOP plus for Bush in office has been the appointment of two strong Originalist Conservatives to the Supreme Court Bench... although Alito so far has shown a More Conservative streak than Roberts based on that disgraceful Military Tribunal ruling...which Bush should Directly Ignore !

Clearly we are in the best position since that DESPICABLE Roe v. Wade Bomb was made the "Immoral LAW of the land" to if not immediately overturn the "self-Hating Human Ruling" at least place Forthright restrictions against this Ultimate Sin that recently has borne positive results with the upholding of Partial-Birth abortions against that Demented "Terrorism against Babies" Group PLANNED PARENTHOOD: Should have bounties for those people's heads !

Now about Thompson... he may come off as lackadaisical and not exactly attention-grabbing but this is a Man that is in the TOP Tier of the GOP race without even officially throwing in a single dollar.  So to blow him off as not a true contender or as someone "who doesn't make a lot of sense" is a political miscalculation and frankly...straight up NAIVE !!  ;)
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2007, 10:18:59 AM »
Well, first off... I Believe we can make a Strong Case that the TOP plus for Bush in office has been the appointment of two strong Originalist Conservatives to the Supreme Court Bench... although Alito so far has shown a More Conservative streak than Roberts based on that disgraceful Military Tribunal ruling...which Bush should Directly Ignore !

Clearly we are in the best position since that DESPICABLE Roe v. Wade Bomb was made the "Immoral LAW of the land" to if not immediately overturn the "self-Hating Human Ruling" at least place Forthright restrictions against this Ultimate Sin that recently has borne positive results with the upholding of Partial-Birth abortions against that Demented "Terrorism against Babies" Group PLANNED PARENTHOOD: Should have bounties for those people's heads !

Now about Thompson... he may come off as lackadaisical and not exactly attention-grabbing but this is a Man that is in the TOP Tier of the GOP race without even officially throwing in a single dollar.  So to blow him off as not a true contender or as someone "who doesn't make a lot of sense" is a political miscalculation and frankly...straight up NAIVE !!  ;)

I know Thompson has quickly become popular among conservatives.  However, I don't think conservatives really know much about him.  Do you think he'd end up being a disappointment and would be worse than Romney or Rudy?

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2007, 10:50:01 AM »
I've commented on your recent post about "Titt" Romney and wasn't exactly POSITIVE with the message ! LOL

About Rudy...great Popularity for 9/11...horrible when he has to cover up his adamant support for "Female Choice" as he calls it... The DESPICABLE Murdering Lover.
I do not doubt however he would be strong on National Defense against Terrorist SAVAGES we're up against however... and yes even though he's an Italian or ROMAN I don't believe he's an anti-Semite and might even be a Zionist...always a PLUS !

But come on Thompson would be awesome plus his wife would be the hottest first LADY EVER !!
Check her out !
   http://maryt.wordpress.com/2007/06/15/some-advice-for-jeri-kehn-thompson/
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2007, 06:37:03 AM »
I've commented on your recent post about "Titt" Romney and wasn't exactly POSITIVE with the message ! LOL

About Rudy...great Popularity for 9/11...horrible when he has to cover up his adamant support for "Female Choice" as he calls it... The DESPICABLE Murdering Lover.
I do not doubt however he would be strong on National Defense against Terrorist SAVAGES we're up against however... and yes even though he's an Italian or ROMAN I don't believe he's an anti-Semite and might even be a Zionist...always a PLUS !

But come on Thompson would be awesome plus his wife would be the hottest first LADY EVER !!
Check her out !
   http://maryt.wordpress.com/2007/06/15/some-advice-for-jeri-kehn-thompson/

Why do you call him "Titt Romney"? 
« Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 06:39:04 AM by RationalThought110 »

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2007, 08:55:20 AM »
Because he's a "MORMON PERVERT" !!
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2007, 09:00:49 AM »
According to recent polls Fred Thompson is now in a statistical tie with McCain nationally and is narrowly trailing Guiliani, and REMEMBER he hasn't even announced his CANDIDACY Yet !!!

I think our "Favorite Mayor" might be getting SLIGHTLY Nervous ! :P
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2007, 09:09:46 AM »
According to recent polls Fred Thompson is now in a statistical tie with McCain nationally and is narrowly trailing Guiliani, and REMEMBER he hasn't even announced his CANDIDACY Yet !!!

I think our "Favorite Mayor" might be getting SLIGHTLY Nervous ! :P

You're reminding me of the conservatives at FreeRepublic who drool over Fred Thompson.  Until he started considering running, he was supporting McCain.  I don't think his positions are much different from McCain.  Why do many conservatives criticize have a double-standard in criticizing Giuliani but not Thompson?

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2007, 09:15:17 AM »
Honestly. that answer comes down to one word : ABORTION !
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2007, 09:56:04 AM »
That Baby-Killer Giuliani has funded his Baby-Terrorist ally PLANNED PARENTHOOD that has been pushing cases up to the Supreme Court to legalize Partial-Birth Abortions.
However, Bush's Justices Roberts and Alito have at least shown their loyalty to Conservative principles in that respect !

Thompson is hell-bent against these reckless Baby-Killers !!
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2007, 01:51:24 PM »
Abortion is one topic but the main topic right now for any candidate is how they will handle the Islamic threat, how they will handle Iran and their support on Israel.  I am anti abortion but that is right now the second or third platform.  The main thing if Rudy can defeat Hillary or Bongo Obama.  Rudy also has the ability of carrying states that would not generally vote for GOP candidates.  Like say NY for example.  It will be such a kick in the rear for Hillary if she can not carry a state like NY.  And states like NJ, CT and Pa.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2007, 03:24:47 PM »
We must recall that Bloomberg has just become an independent and the chances of him running increase with each New Yorker nominated... Could you possibly imagine Hillary, Bloomy, and Rudy in a town hall meeting in say ....ARKANSAS, LOUISIANA, ALABAMA... what a Joke !
The crowds would run them out of town !

Let's remember the last New Yorker elected was that welfare commie FDR in the midst of the largest depression the Western World has known in modern times !!
I seriously doubt BUBBA is that desperate !!
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2007, 07:36:41 AM »
That Baby-Killer Giuliani has funded his Baby-Terrorist ally PLANNED PARENTHOOD that has been pushing cases up to the Supreme Court to legalize Partial-Birth Abortions.
However, Bush's Justices Roberts and Alito have at least shown their loyalty to Conservative principles in that respect !

Thompson is hell-bent against these reckless Baby-Killers !!

Abortion isn't the most important issue. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2007, 07:46:37 AM »
Abortion is one topic but the main topic right now for any candidate is how they will handle the Islamic threat, how they will handle Iran and their support on Israel.  I am anti abortion but that is right now the second or third platform.  The main thing if Rudy can defeat Hillary or Bongo Obama.  Rudy also has the ability of carrying states that would not generally vote for GOP candidates.  Like say NY for example.  It will be such a kick in the rear for Hillary if she can not carry a state like NY.  And states like NJ, CT and Pa.

I think some people just like the idea of Fred Thompson running for president.  I don't watch the show much but they're really thinking of his "Law&Order" character.  In some speeches he's given during the past couple months, some people have been disappointed with Thompson. 

I don't trust a candidate who was a big supporter of McCain.  As of now, there's no reason to believe he would be any different than McCain. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2007, 07:51:12 AM »
We must recall that Bloomberg has just become an independent and the chances of him running increase with each New Yorker nominated... Could you possibly imagine Hillary, Bloomy, and Rudy in a town hall meeting in say ....ARKANSAS, LOUISIANA, ALABAMA... what a Joke !
The crowds would run them out of town !

Let's remember the last New Yorker elected was that welfare commie FDR in the midst of the largest depression the Western World has known in modern times !!
I seriously doubt BUBBA is that desperate !!

Who is Bubba? 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2007, 08:15:26 AM »
Fred Thompson is endorsed by George P. Bush, nephew of Jorge Jr. and son of Jeb.  Some of Bush Jr's advisors will be endorsing Thompson. 

As Newt Gingrich says, it's better to find someone who will distance themselves more from Bush Jr.  Obviously one reason is because he's very unpopular and also because he's taken some very bad positions. 

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2007, 08:44:27 AM »
Who is Bubba? 

Bubba is just a Typical Redneck !!
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !