Author Topic: Ancient History of the Serbs  (Read 23608 times)

Offline milutinn

• New JTFer
Ancient History of the Serbs
« on: June 24, 2011, 09:20:05 AM »
Is anybody willing to assist in providing links to where reliable information can be found regarding Serbian history?
Not the distorted shallow official history of the Serbs but real/true history. Reliable information with references/links would also be appreciated.

Cheers
milutinn

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
Re: Ancient History of the Serbs
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2011, 09:31:38 AM »
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2011, 09:38:11 AM »
http://www.serbijana.com/index.php

Ne treba Deretica uzimati u svemu za ozbiljno. On ide tako daleko da tvrdi da je Mojsije uzeo od Srba 10 Bozjih zapovesti. Hehehee....Preteruje!

Offline milutinn

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2011, 10:15:46 AM »
Ne treba Deretica uzimati u svemu za ozbiljno. On ide tako daleko da tvrdi da je Mojsije uzeo od Srba 10 Bozjih zapovesti. Hehehee....Preteruje!

Kerber, I agree. If Deretić claims that Moses acquired the Ten Commandments from the Serbs, then I personally don't see him as reliable either. Deretić may be NUTS.

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2011, 10:42:45 AM »
Ви га немојте узимати за озбиљо, ја хоћу. И гласаћу за њега на следећим изборима.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2011, 11:07:06 AM »
Kerber, I agree. If Deretić claims that Moses acquired the Ten Commandments from the Serbs, then I personally don't see him as reliable either. Deretić may be NUTS.
You should not reject Deretic completely as a source because he deals with reliable and true sources. So, you have maps, writings and so on, but his personal conclusions based on those sources are not always correct.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2011, 11:16:05 AM »
Ви га немојте узимати за озбиљо, ја хоћу. И гласаћу за њега на следећим изборима.
Srbiji je potreban covek koji je religiozan i koji Boga poznaje, a ne neko ko ponistiva Sveto pismo i prekraja istpriju koju je Bog ostavio narodima.

Ne sporim da je patriota, ali nije on neko ko moze da vlada. Previse je zastranio u svojim tvrdnjama koje se ticu anticke istorije. To moze da predje u opsesiju. Prema njemu svi su skoro Srbi. To je smesno i neozbiljno. Kod njega je dobro sto raspolaze dokumentima koji su validni i nisu ranije objavljivani ili proucavani. A, njegove tvrdnje treba uzimati sa rezervom kad je rec o antici.

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2011, 01:37:21 PM »
Slusaj on je klasicas sto je babi milo to joj se i snilo. Covek kaze 100 stvari  5 budu tacne! Najozbiljni je ti kazem da je on neozbiljan istoreicar koji za sve to sto tvrdi nema adekvatne dokaze! I ne moze da ih ima jer stvarno stvarno preteruje!

Offline milutinn

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2011, 02:20:46 PM »
You should not reject Deretic completely as a source because he deals with reliable and true sources. So, you have maps, writings and so on, but his personal conclusions based on those sources are not always correct.

I have viewed some of his material and agree with some of what he says as it does make sense. BUT other conclusions he draws such as Serbs being the ancestors of Nimrod (Tower of Babel in the Bible), I personally reject until proven otherwise.

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2011, 02:51:01 PM »
I have viewed some of his material and agree with some of what he says as it does make sense. BUT other conclusions he draws such as Serbs being the ancestors of Nimrod (Tower of Babel in the Bible), I personally reject until proven otherwise.
on je krsten sa kljucalu vodu!

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2011, 03:19:12 PM »
anything on the Yugoslavian Muslims?

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2011, 04:57:33 PM »
anything on the Yugoslavian Muslims?
They are the ex-Serbs in Bosnia who converted into Islam during the Turkish occupation that started at the end of 13th and the beginning of 14th century. So, today in Bosnia, which was one of the Serbian states, muslims are majority(3,5 millions). They posses 51% of Bosnia and the rest is Serbian entity.

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2011, 05:43:09 PM »
They are the ex-Serbs in Bosnia who converted into Islam during the Turkish occupation that started at the end of 13th and the beginning of 14th century. So, today in Bosnia, which was one of the Serbian states, muslims are majority(3,5 millions). They posses 51% of Bosnia and the rest is Serbian entity.
Turkish occupation  started at the end of 14th and the beginning of 15th century.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2011, 08:13:03 PM »
Turkish occupation  started at the end of 14th and the beginning of 15th century.
Yes, of course, it was my mistake.

The saddest thing of all related to Turkish occupation is not islamization of Serbian population in Bosnia, but renaming Zeta to "Montenegro" which was a base for communists to start creating a nation of "Montenegrins" after WWII. Once known as Serbian Sparta, today Montenegrin "nation" is being built just like Croatian nation(by Vatican) on extreme anti-Serbian and anti-Orthodox feelings. And the result is that prime minister of Montenegro said publicly on TV that he wants Serbian Orthodox Church out of Montenegro, while in the same time(yesterday I think) they signed concordat with Vatican.

I'm afraid we will see another copy/paste of Croatia in our neighborhood if the situation stays like this for a longer period of time.

Offline milutinn

• New JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2011, 09:24:16 AM »
http://www.mediafire.com/?jqcq76jxug9i0vs
i am sorry but this book i on serbian !

Не извињавај се брате, могу ја и на Српском  :). Видех то на ЦПС јуче. Сваком слуцају:

Tenk ju veri much maj frand  ;D

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2011, 01:43:20 PM »
Не извињавај се брате, могу ја и на Српском  :). Видех то на ЦПС јуче. Сваком слуцају:

Tenk ju veri much maj frand  ;D
mislio sam i na druge clanove ne samo na tebe :) . pozdrav!

Offline England4Ever

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2011, 09:29:15 AM »
Ancient Serbs????? Yes and man come from the moon!  :::D

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2011, 10:15:16 AM »
Ancient Serbs????? Yes and man come from the moon!  :::D
Your western  propaganda made false slavs(serbian) history !there is evidence that serbs lived on balkan before 7.century , many years!
http://sr.wikisource.org/wiki/%D0%A1%D1%80%D0%BF%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8_%D0%B2%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B4%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B8_(%D0%9C._%D0%9C%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%BE%D1%98%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%B8%D1%9B)
But your arrogance cant accept anything out of your poor and dictated education, like some serbs your puppets !
every post you made is just provocation of the Serbs, I am pretty sure that you are another member of Serbophobia clan!

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2011, 06:07:37 AM »

http://www.1389.org.rs/slike/upoznajmo/Evropa%20814%20god.jpg
Year: 814 a.d. You can see down in Balkan Serbian state 'Servia' and also you can see up there on the North between Kingdom of charles the great and Slavic tribes says 'Serbs' ! Who are they? Is this fact telling you something!? Also you can see on the right bay of Black sea says Albania! This map is made by England!

There are good indications that all Slavs used to call themselves Serbs and subsequently separated into tribes with different names the exception of the Serbs and Lusatian Serbs (who have written on this map as Serbs - up there on the North between Kingdom of charles the great and Slavic tribes ).
There is also theory that Slavs did not came from Asia to Europe and Balkan but on the contrary, that they came from Balkan to norther lands!
Where is the evidence?
This map is good support, but not real proof for that! But there is one Huge evidence: Vinča culture! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vin%C4%8Da_culture
Vinča script also proves that literacy in Europe came from Vinca (todays Serbia at most around Danube) and that Latin alphabet is younger than Cyrillic alphabet and Latin alphabet was derived from the Cyrillic alphabet!! It can be seen by comparing the Latin, Cyrillic and Vinča and the Phoenician alphabet!