Author Topic: I say Death to OBL Wives  (Read 770 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I say Death to OBL Wives
« on: June 22, 2011, 04:32:29 PM »
I don't know why they let these black-widow monsters free. They married a well-known nefarious terrorist fully knowing that he was responsible for thousands of innocent deaths yet they are allowed to walk freely. Who knows what they knew and when and whether they could have done something to prevent the loss of other innocent lives.

If I was in control of the situation all of bin ladens wives and children would have been summarily executed with a bullet to the brain...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/145128

Bin Laden's Widow Returning to Yemen
by Gavriel Queenann

Bin Laden widow Amal Ahmad Al Sada is expected to return to Yemen "in the coming days," Gulf News reports.

Amal, the widow of al Qaeda mastermind Osama Bin Laden, who was killed in early May by US Navy Seals, is "waiting for traveling papers and arrangements to be totally completed," her brother Zakaria Al Sada told reporters.

"We are in continuous contact with the Pakistani embassy in San'a and the Yemeni Embassy in Pakistan. And the promises we were given so far is that they will be coming back soon. I don't have an exact time, but it is within the coming days, G-d willing," he added.

"Now, I believe it is an issue of finalizing their traveling arrangements," Zakaria said.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Re: I say Death to OBL Wives
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 05:40:49 PM »
I am not sure how much choice they had in marrying him.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2011, 05:43:29 PM »
I am not sure how much choice they had in marrying him.

At this point the question is how much they will be still supporting the jihad... I suspect they are fully behind the jihad and as a result they should be executed. I would be willing to bet that they are considered very 'holy' to those nutjobs who believe in jihad.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2011, 02:18:23 PM »
To those nutjobs who believe in jihad, all these females are only playing toys.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2011, 08:00:57 PM »
One jumped at the soldier and that's why she got shot in the leg.  Come on, these are muslim women we're talking about and - arranged or not - they married the muslim jihadist alpha male.  OF COURSE they support his politics.

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2011, 11:23:02 PM »
Muman and Kahane was right, I completely agree. These are the scum of the earth. You should hear the things I hear Arab "Christian" women say at my schoo; they and their Muslim kin are the most vicious Jew-hating, pro-Arab Muslim Nazi whores. Stone them.
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2011, 12:44:47 AM »
I have to get this 'off my chest'...

I do not want death for OBL wives simply for the reason of revenge or because I am angry and hate all muslim women. I request this from Hashem simply for the reason of divine justice.

As most of you know my family is a victim of the 9/11 attacks because my brother was murdered in the 1st tower of the WTC on that day when planes were flown into the buildings. When my brothers life was snuffed out the terrorists did much more damage than just killing my brother. They killed the father of my brothers children, who were infants at the time, and they killed the son of my mother -- her favorite and youngest son -- and they killed the son of my father -- who passed away last year without seeing any justice -- and they killed the son of my step-father -- who brought my brother up as his own son yet now suffers with incurable cancer --,  and they killed a part of me.

I am bitter because my brothers children will never know about their heritage as my brother had intermarried. Now my mother and step-father are barely allowed to visit them while they are brought up Irish Catholic. I am sure if my brother had not died that they would at least have a basic understanding of Judaism {as I harbor a deep hope that they may one day want to convert}.

I do not have any children because of wrong decisions I have made in my life. It is not too late {and I also harbor a deep hope that in my old age I will have children}.

I feel that since the continuity of my families Jewish status has been virtually destroyed that OBL should not have any continuity in this world. Why should he have children which have survived? Why shouldn't the mother of OBL's children suffer the loss that my mother has suffered? I only am asking for divine justice!

I hope that someone understands what I am saying... This post reveals the true reason I posted this topic...

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2011, 02:14:50 AM »
His youngest wife was a firm supporter of obl's filthy hatred. She is just as responsible as him. She wanted him to do what he did.

Also she did have a choice and accepted the marriage.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2011, 02:28:59 AM »
I am sure they are all held in high esteem amongst the jihadi women. The women are sometimes just as fierce suicide bombers as the men are..

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2011, 11:41:38 AM »

I lost a relative and some friends on 9/11.
However, his many "wives" didn't choose to "marry" Obama.
They probably wanted him dead so they can get away. but then again, under islam, women dont know of freedom.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2011, 11:48:28 AM »
They probably wanted him dead so they can get away. but then again, under islam, women dont know of freedom.

Did you read what I wrote?

I also doubt they wanted him dead...

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2011, 12:54:40 AM »

Evidence?   Proof?   Or just throwing darts at the wall?

I call BS.  BALONEY.    These Muslim women LOVE the jihadist supreme like bin laden.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2011, 05:25:24 AM »
just something i heard on the radio after obama was killed in his cave.
hey, I don't care if those dogs hung, stoned, or fried. give them all the chair.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774