Author Topic: Ask JTF For Erev Rosh Chodesh Av, Sunday, July 15.  (Read 11168 times)

admin

Ask JTF For Erev Rosh Chodesh Av, Sunday, July 15.
« on: May 28, 2007, 09:59:01 PM »
Note To All Posters: Only one post per person is permitted. All other posts will be moved to The Future Ask JTF Section for future shows. Comments not directed to Chaim will be moved into a separate thread in The General Discussion.

Chaim has stated that only one short question or comment per poster will be answered. Please remember that even with these rules, the program is roughly three hours long every week! If you want to post a longer post, Chaim will not answer the whole thing and you can cut and paste for next week.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BS"D

Chodesh Tov,

I want to clarify that I wasn't saying that Britain is from The Lost Tribes. I was asking about whether you agree that the Pre-Anglo-Saxon inhabitants of Britain were from Gomer. Gomer is Japhetic, not Israelite. They came from the Mediterranean region after travelling all over Europe, founded Gaul (Ancient France), and then went to Britain and founded Wales. The word Wales is linguistically derived from Gaul. What are your thoughts on this?

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 03:26:57 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For Erev Rosh Chodesh Av, Sunday, July 15.
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2007, 11:23:28 AM »
I'm posting this on behalf of Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim.

What do you think of Edenics? It traces words in every language back to the original Edenic (Garden of Eden) route, from before The Tower of Babel. Edenic is Proto-Hebrew. The English word over such as in "over the river" comes from "me'ever" ha'nahar. There is a neighborhood of Philadelphia near where I live called Overbrook. It can be traced to the Hebrew ever and bricha, over the brook. Europe comes from Erev, because Europe is West of Israel, where The Sun sets in the erev, evening. Asia comes from esh, because The Sun rises in The East, East of Israel, in Asia. That is also used to prove Gomer being Montgomery.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 02:49:48 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2007, 04:09:30 AM »
And then my question for the week after that - can you move this there too?:

Dear Chaim,
I must say - I don't think HaYamin HaAmiti is a great name for the JTF in Israel.  It makes us seem like a purely politcal movement, and we aren't that - we are a Torah movement, just as Kach was.  I always say (and I think Rav Kahane did too, but I don't remember where) "I don't believe in Politics, I believe in Judaism."  Anyway, just a thought...

Thanks as always,
Eitan

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2007, 01:06:08 AM »
Shalom,

What is your theory of why America's soldiers in Iraq haven't mutinied, other than a suicidally misplaced sense of fealty and honor? When will they see that they are just kindling to Bush?

C.F.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 12:56:55 AM by C.F. »

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2007, 01:12:51 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Just like there are reformed Jews who know nothing about the Torah yet claim to be Jewish, there are "reform" Muslims who know nothing about the Qu'ran, yet call themselves Muslims. I've met a bunch of people who call themselves Muslims yet never opened a Qu'ran or went to a Mosque. One of the British TV shows did a documentary on "radical" Islam and they asked random people on the streets how they will feel about having Sharia law governing the country, one guy said "what? whats Sharia" the reporter explained its Muslim law, and he said "Hey, no, I don't know what Sharia is and I'm Muslim". Obviously people like this aren't real Muslims but call themselves Muslims. I don't think they hate Israel or America. What do you think?

Thanks for everything you do,

Yisrael

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2007, 10:47:17 AM »
Shalom

What happened to the Hebrew Ask JTF program?

Also, why is Noam Federman so intransigent about not participating in Knesset elections? This is a serious mistake, in my view. If the strength of JTF is in the truthfulness of its message, why can't the brilliant and talented Federman start organizing and mobilizing on a grassroots level? Even if he does not get in, the amount of money and support raised will be a tremendous help when you finally are allowed to make aliyah.

Todah
« Last Edit: July 14, 2007, 11:28:28 PM by Trumpeldor »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2007, 04:44:30 PM »
Shalom Chaim..hope all is well.

There is solid scientific evidence that Dinosaurs and other extinct animals, such as the Dodo bird, existed before Adam and Eve and other Human beings.  Can these entities play a role in explaining the Torah's version of the creation of the universe OR does it contradict with the concept that the universe was literally created in a week (seven 24 hour days) OR are some of the interpretations of what is written in the Torah incorrect?  Please explain what our sages say about these ancient fossils and how true Torah Jews should think.

Thank you again and have a good week.

Dan
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2007, 06:03:24 PM »
Chaim,

I know you believe in rebuilding the bet hamikdash, so my question to you is Will the bet hamikdash be built according to the way Hashem ordered Shlomo Hamelech to build it or will it be built in a more modern way?  If you can also go over how Hashem wanted Shlomo hamelech to build the temple.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2007, 10:41:25 PM »
Shalom dear Chaim .

I want you to know that there is no time limit on Youtube, in the next Islamic propaganda video you can see that this video is much longer then 10 minuts :
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xv8wy2v5Q8o
Why do you think (or know) that there is a time limit on Youtube ?

Be'Ahavat Yisra'el, Ohad .
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 02:08:37 PM by Dexter »
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2007, 09:58:26 AM »
Dear Chaim,

What is your opinion on Aryeh Eldad, an Israeli Knesset member? Is he a righteous person in your eyes? Would you offer him a place in your government? Thank you.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 10:22:57 AM by Masha »

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2007, 10:07:18 AM »
Dear Chaim,    

Have you ever killed a person?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Chaim, Jr.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2007, 11:11:25 AM »
Could it ever be possible that a righteous gentile be an Arab or a non-Arab Muslim?  Don't they have their Thomas Sowells or Roy Innises?  Out of a world population of 1.84 billion Muslims, I have to believe that there are a few good ones. 
« Last Edit: July 14, 2007, 11:12:52 PM by Chaim, Jr. »

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2007, 11:32:07 AM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and answering my questions.

I do not mean to start a flame, but how can Christianity and Judaism co-exist?
We have now seen the true colors of The Pope due to his insistence of reinstating the old Catholic prayer that calls for the conversion of Jews.
However despite that isn't Christianity idolatry, which is prohibited under the Noahide Laws?
I am nowhere near the expert of Judaism that you are, so please correct me if I am wrong?
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2007, 02:05:48 PM »
Hello Chaim,

I do not like the fact that the U.S. has a body in the U.N.,  The UN has always been a disaster and the most anti America and ring leader of the 1 worlder.  Everyone fears what the U.N. will think or say.   I think its long over due that the U.S. pulled itself out of th U.N. cause without really America the United Nations would literally collapse.  Why is it the world's most powerful nation is still being puppeted by the 1 worlder United Nations, and most of the UN is either Communists, Muslims and 3rd world baboons.  A nation that has put a man on the moon is having a babbling idiot like Kofi Annan telling it what to do.  There is something wrong with that picture.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2007, 04:06:05 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Saw your video "If I Were Israel's Prime Minister" where you emphasize your plan for America. Are you going to endorse a detailed plan for future reforms in Israel this time?
For example, what would you do with Israel's Supreme Court, especially if it becomes an obstacle?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 12:20:31 AM by Zvulun ben Moshe »
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2007, 06:09:25 AM »
Shavua Tov Chaim. Shalom.

Many people say to me that it is dangerous to go into pizza stores, restaurants, shopping malls and on buses in Israel, due to the threat of a Homicide bombing, Chas V’shalom. – To which I respond: if the A-mighty wishes one should chas v'chalila die one will – be it in the exile or in EY. It is not putting your life in danger, and “vshemarti moed al nafshoteychem” does not apply here. What say you?

Thank you

Offline Alexander

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2007, 03:51:30 AM »
Hello Chaim,

I am truly sorry if I caused you any discomfort with my question last week. There is absolutely no reason to be embarrassed or apologize about a pronunciation. You did actually answer my question. You have a vast knowledge of Hebrew scriptures so if you are unfamiliar with the Greek translation it must not be very important in present day Judaism.

I did find this information by doing a quick internet search although I'm not sure how accurate it is:

"Starting approximately in the 2nd century, several factors led most Jews to abandon the Septuagint. Its association with Christianity may have rendered it suspect in the eyes of the newer generation of Jews and Jewish scholars. Perhaps more importantly, the Greek language declined among Jews after most of them fled from the Greek-speaking eastern Roman Empire into the Aramaic-speaking Persian Empire when Jerusalem was destroyed by the Romans. Jews then began using Hebrew/Aramaic manuscripts that were later compiled into the Masoretic text."

Anyway, My question for this week is why do think the rap, gangster, thug "culture" has become so pervasive? There have been many other pernicious fads in pop culture throughout the years but for some reason this horrible lifestyle has been embraced in every corner of this country for more than a decade. I am at a loss to explain it.

Thank you so much.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 03:53:38 AM by Alexander »

tony6d2

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2007, 10:37:19 AM »
Dear Chaim,

*"Veritás, Aéquitás, Et Aúrelius Maximus" is Latin it means Supreme Truth, Justice (like Equity), and Light!*

.....(continuation of New World Order Corruption in our military).......

.....Chaim, it's alot worse then us training Muslims in the past and paying for it now. We continue to train them. I personally trained East African fighters and the unit I was in also trained Yemenese and Saudis. Then they go out and perform acts of terror against other tribes and what that does is legitimize and perpetuate the war. Afterwards we as US Troops are told to stand down and to not engage "Al Qaeda" because Al-Qaeda are our own Trainees! Now that doesn't mean every time. Sometimes there is real terror. But our troops have been told to stand down many of times in Afghanistan when Troops knew where Osama Bin Laden was. We know but we're ordered to stand down. The Arabs just want money they don't care who they kill. They're really evil. But what we are doing is worse. We are in instances the provocateurs, behind everything and funding it to have a reason to be in Iraq to tie up the oil more and drive up the price! It truly is as the "schvartzas" say, "Gangster!"  THE BIN LADEN FAMILY OWNS THE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY THAT BUILDS US BASES ALL OVER THE MIDDLE EAST! Think of the implications of that! It's our elite along with the Arab elite. Ours use blind patriotism and the Arab elites use Islam to wave in the face of people even though neither live by the standards they set for their people. To make money! War=Money! And when I say we are doing this I don't mean We as America or as Jews and Gentiles, I mean the New World Order that runs things in both the governments of America and Israel but also the Arab states! The American and Arab fighters are all just fodder. But I think the Arabs are way too stupid because of their conditioning to ever realize it at the rate Americans are.

....BUT WAIT! IT GETS WORSE! More next week. Toda Achi!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 02:07:27 PM by Tony6D2 (The Apex Of Lexicon) »

raiseyourfist

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2007, 11:23:49 AM »
Hello Chaim,

Following on from our discussion last week i just wanted to clarify what it might mean for all the jews to live in Israel... First of all if all jews lived in Israel it would literally only take on nuclear bomb to get in the hands of an evil organization or government seeking the destruction of the entire jewish people forever...

Yes many people believe that all jews deserve to live in haretz Yisrael and thats where they arguably belong but i fear that even if this were possible it would become a dangerous undertaking especially for the arab nations to all unite and turn on the jews as one and with the technology they might be able to access they would almost certainly see an opening to wipe out the entire jewish people G_d forbid...

Would you still wish for all jews to live in Israel with this likely threat of the future?

thanks in advance
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 12:52:47 PM by raiseyourfist »

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2007, 11:58:46 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Liberals love to whine that the US doesn't have enough friends in the World.  Joy Behar and Rosie O'Donnell love to go crazy about this. Yet, the US is now going to have diplomatic relations with Libya for the first time since about 1980; the US has relations with Pakistan.  Within the last week or two, Bush had a meeting with Russia's president Putin, at a place in Maine where few people supposedly get invited. Bush Jr. has tried to be good friends with Putin.  Bush Jr. has also tried to be good friends with Mexico despite Mexico's lack of reciprocation.  Mexico didn't send any troops to Afghanistan.  And despite anyone's view on Iraq, if Mexico truly consider the US its friend, they would have sent troops to Iraq. 

So which countries that I haven't already mentioned do liberals desperately want to have diplomatic relations with?  Syria?  Iran?  Any others? 

Is it that these liberals just hate Bush Jr as a person?  When he does what they want, the liberals still whine and complain like lunatics.  If it was Al Gore or John Kerry doing the same as what's listed above, would the same liberals be joyful rather than complain? 

Since the liberals have been whining and complaining, would the liberals rather Bush be more conservative with a smaller federal government, no bad trade agreements, etc.?  Would they rather Bush Jr. not bother trying to be friends with countries that don't prove their worthiness of a friendship? 

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2007, 12:54:52 AM »
Hi Chaim, now that it is summer and people are more inclined to have free time, I was wondering if you could arrange a meeting for all the NYC JTFers to finally meet you. I can't wait to meet the man who I "accidentally" found 5 years ago while browsing through the cable channels. You have changed my entire outlook on life and I can't believe I only live about a 20 min car ride from you and we have never met. Hope to see you soon in the best of health and happiness.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2007, 03:33:57 AM by DownwithIslam »
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2007, 05:02:34 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Are you going to a broadcast about Romania, Sweden, or about other European countries?

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2007, 10:07:48 PM »
Hello Dear Chaim,

Hope you had a great week and all is well.  First just wanted to mention that I met with Rabbi Natan Halevy of Chabad and he was happy to learn I am a big supporter of JTF.  He said he met with you a few weeks ago and that you are a great and very smart man, but of course all JTF forum members and fans already know this.  Maybe a meeting can be arranged at his Chabad for JTF forum supporters.

This past week I also confirmed what you have said that some people are beyond convincing.  I had another conversation with the atheist I mentioned and laid out the points you made that nothing can come from nothing and that it is only logical that there is a divine creator.  His response was something along the lines of then if nothing can come from nothing how could G-d have been created from nothing. 

Finally, if you have a little extra time this week, I was wondering, perhaps on a little lighter note than usual, if it is indeed immoral to kill a bug.  If I ever see a bug in my apartment I usually catch it and throw it outside, but sometimes I am tempted to take a quicker route and I am sure I have killed a few in my time.  Until next week, G-d willing, all the best to you Chaim.

Ari   

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2007, 09:06:48 AM »
Dear Chaim
       Last week you said when you come to Israel you would live in Hebron or Yerushalayim. I think you should consider instead moving to Tel Aviv, in Hebron or Yerushalayim the people basically agree with you. In Tel Aviv is where you are needed most, and your very presence would bring many Jews who know our path is correct but are afraid because they are surrounded by Leftists to the correct path.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2007, 01:09:45 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

If you only knew how much your kind words meant to me. I wish I could thank you and JTF enough for wanting to put everything on the line to save Israel and America. There could be no greater cause.

The question has arised in the forum... should the Pope and the Vatican be insulted when they take anti-Jewish stances or is this seen as an attack on our Catholic members?

Respectfully Yours,
jeffguy
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim