Author Topic: Battling Anti-Circumcision antisemites  (Read 441 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Battling Anti-Circumcision antisemites
« on: July 01, 2011, 09:30:14 PM »
I was commenting on the San Francisco proposal to ban circumcision and I got side-swiped by some slimy antisemites...

If anyone has some time to answer these losers please help...

http://www.sfexaminer.com/local/2011/07/city-attorney-s-office-pans-circumcision-ban-ballot#comment-240358891
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Battling Anti-Circumcision antisemites
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2011, 09:56:30 PM »
I replied but it has to be approved

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2011, 10:03:44 PM »
I replied but it has to be approved

Thanks... But I don't think your message will make it... I don't think there is a moderator, it is discus and it basically filters certain words. Maybe you should rephrase your comment in order to pass the filter. I just tried to post a response and due to the word 'hater' the entire post was rejected...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2011, 10:43:01 PM »
Well the P word might have been filtered out. Kind of hard not to use that when talking about that topic but I will try to post again.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2011, 04:02:29 AM »
I think the people in San Francisco have way to much time on their hands to worry about whats going on in peoples pants... The entire state is one step away from financial collapse and they are worried about male circumcision...  I think this stupidity goes beyond antisemitism....Some years back there was a special on TV showing adults who were spending all kinds of money attempting at having  their circumcisions reversed... It was quite comical seeing people 30, 40 and 50 years of age putting themselves through a process like this... An entire hour of grown men "[censored]" and moaning about how they were done wrong by their parents and how they missed out on something by having the original  procedure done to them... My problem with this proposed law is it cuts into parents rights... Today the state is controlling circumcision what will be the next step tomorrow...For Jews this should not even be a question because it is a clear violation of the freedom of religion laws... I see this as a parents rights problem far more than antisemitism.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 07:47:23 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years