Author Topic: I just noticed an Eeerie 'coincidence'  (Read 910 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I just noticed an Eeerie 'coincidence'
« on: July 06, 2011, 01:03:41 AM »
I cannot believe I did not notice this long ago.... But today while looking some things up on google I ran across a memorial page for my brother who, as many of you know, was killed on 9/11 while working in the WTC.

Looking at the names of those killed the name which appears in the list look like this:

Michael A. Uliano
Jonathan J Uman

What drew my notice to this was the fact that one site listed them like this:

Uliano, Michael A. - Uman, Jonathan J.

What is so 'eerie' to me is that my name is 'Michael A. Uman'. In a way my name appears on the memorial...

I dont know if that startles anyone else beside myself but I must really thank Hashem that I was spared of any harsh judgment as it could have been me in the building.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: I just noticed an Eeerie 'coincidence'
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 01:29:43 AM »
Since your name is coincidentally on the list, but you survived with the grace of the almighty, so it may indicate that you may be some kind of avenger to this tragedy.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 01:35:44 AM »
Since your name is coincidentally on the list, but you survived with the grace of the almighty, so it may indicate that you may be some kind of avenger to this tragedy.

You can read minds?

;D
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2011, 03:56:57 AM »
My family is from Uman.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2011, 05:50:21 AM »
You can read minds?

;D

Not minds but perhaps events. :laugh:

So much so that when I was giving an instant reply to you, my connectivity got lost for long which is rare.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2011, 07:55:13 AM »
Did you work in the World Trade Center at the time of 9/11?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.