Author Topic: Condeming without foul wording  (Read 8219 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Condeming without foul wording
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2007, 01:46:43 PM »

I'm only assuming but I believe Imerica has negative feelings toward JTF - from things she has posted to me.

You don't say....You don't say.... ::)
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2007, 01:49:06 PM »
If we had more people like Chaim Ben Pesach, America, Israel and the rest of the world would be a much better world.  He is a true hero.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2007, 02:04:57 PM »

I'm only assuming but I believe Imerica has negative feelings toward JTF - from things she has posted to me.

I admit that was silly ;D  
What was I thinking  ???
I guess that I was saying Imerica has her own prejudices.
She will just never admit that that is what they are.
In her mind she has a right to them and we do not.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Imerica

« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2007, 02:06:01 PM »

I always have had negative feelings toward JTF. That's no secret. I was asked to to come here to ask Chaim questions by some forum members here who were impatient that I wasn't responding fast enough. They knew my stance on JTF and Chaim...and unfortunately I knew that it was only a rouse to get me here so that I could be jumped on and mentioned on the show. I think they were waiting on Chaim to read me and got what they wanted. A nice laugh and "ummm-hmmm" for my troubles. My fault.

Imerica

« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2007, 02:11:56 PM »

I admit that was silly ;D  
What was I thinking  ???
I guess that I was saying Imerica has her own prejudices.
She will just never admit that that is what they are.
In her mind she has a right to them and we do not.

I don't sit up and prejudge white people because I know some who are good to me and my family. I don't sit up and prejudge Jewish people because I know some who are good to me. Just because some of you rub me the wrong way dosen't mean that the rest of the people with Jewish affiliation are like you. And if I have ANY prejudices at all I've mentioned that they are in my own community and in the communities that have people who are lazy and have a 'do nothing' attitude. This isn't a cultural assumption, like some of you make, but a social observance.

You have a right to present facts. No one is saying that you don't. But on the other hand, I have a right to disagree with whatever you say, just like you have a right to disagree with what I say. For instance, the links on MLK and his life (on your side, which I disagree with)...and my links on where ebonics came from (Negro spirituals...which was totally refuted here.) Its give and take. Agree to disagree.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2007, 03:15:51 PM »
Erica, there is nothing noble or wholesome about your pweshus Negro sorcery chants, er, "spirtuals". Yeah, yeah, poor oppressed slaves huddling around the fire reciting their African witch-doctor incantations and spells with a few plagiarized Christianese words thrown in to tug at the heartstrings of whitey.  ::) Nobody here gives a crap about your ancestors, Erica. Do blacks care about the ancestors of today's Jews who were burned alive in the ovens or shot by the tens of thousands and thrown over cliffs?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2007, 03:17:38 PM »
There are racists here on this site... not everyone represented here are but CF, and some others are indeed racists.
You don't know crap about me, crackheaded tramp. If you are really interested in racists, here's an idea: look in the mirror.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2007, 03:39:13 PM »
There are racists here on this site... not everyone represented here are but CF, and some others are indeed racists.
You don't know crap about me, crackheaded tramp. If you are really interested in racists, here's an idea: look in the mirror.

(don't mean to parapharse again..but let me just criticize the above post.  Imerica before only wrote that she doesn't judge all whites or all Jews or all whatevers because not all are evil etc etc etc...politely...self-righteously, yes..she is being self-righteous...She's not screaming and ranting and yelling and eating bananas and throwing feces...Is she right is she wrong? whatever...She inferred you were a racist and/or an extremist...but didn't call you racist pig and an extremist shmuck...you retorted by simply calling her a crackhead tramp...fine..if that's the way you argue wtih people..but, it doesn't win the argument...makes you look worse or just as bad...especially since she's not pulling off a Muslim nazi rant that Mr. Abu Abdul Mohammed Jihad Jihad bin Akbar Ibrahim Abu Mazzan Arafat would be doing on this forum...SHe is obviously false in what she is saying, but a lay person who might be a guest here might think she makes true sense and you to be a senseless fool...so that's my two cents.)
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2007, 05:54:36 PM »
There shouldn't be people like her on this forum in the first place. Their kind would never let us criticize on their forum. CF is doing a good job with his insulting. If they can't take the heat then leave. Chaim said that they should be welcomed so that we could practice debating them. I don't agree with that.

Norm, if you feel that way, JTF will never become a mass movement..but only a little fringe movement with a little buzz.

Imerica

« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2007, 08:31:41 PM »
Erica, there is nothing noble or wholesome about your pweshus Negro sorcery chants, er, "spirtuals". Yeah, yeah, poor oppressed slaves huddling around the fire reciting their African witch-doctor incantations and spells with a few plagiarized Christianese words thrown in to tug at the heartstrings of whitey.  ::) Nobody here gives a crap about your ancestors, Erica. Do blacks care about the ancestors of today's Jews who were burned alive in the ovens or shot by the tens of thousands and thrown over cliffs?
I care and when its time to observe what happened during the holocaust, my children care also. I wish it didn't happen.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2007, 12:11:10 AM »
JTF doesn't need Blacks criticizing it when they're part of the problem. That's all I'm saying.

Norm, to correct you, Blacks are not part of the problem.  Lazy, gangster like, anti-semetic, jealous people are the problem...

ftf

« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2007, 05:01:38 AM »
Norm, to correct you, Blacks are not part of the problem.  Lazy, gangster like, anti-semetic, jealous people are the problem...
If Blacks aren't the problem then why does JTF want to encourage them to leave?
Because a lot of them are: "Lazy, gangster like, anti-semetic, jealous people"

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2007, 09:12:56 AM »
JTF doesn't need Blacks criticizing it when they're part of the problem. That's all I'm saying.

JTF should have people who criticize it  even if that person is part of the problem...if we learn how to argue PROPERLY against popular beliefs which are wrong and show it on the forum, then we will be able to get our message out much much better and convince more of the masses.

I say, let them free, let them free..

for the trolls who are constantly bad mouthing and saying, "israle should die...and america shoudl die and the muslims will win!", we get chaimfan to tell them off, and then remove them from the forum.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2007, 02:03:17 PM »
If Blacks aren't the problem then why does JTF want to encourage them to leave?

because a lot of blacks have as part of their culture the third world mentalities which are destroying this country...i shouldn't just be those blacks, but anyone else who is screwing up our society.

In my opinion, the best way is to deal the liberal politicians and liberal government and call them on their mistakes to catering to third world nutjobs.