Author Topic: Thousands search for missing boy in Borough Park  (Read 5911 times)

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Re: Thousands search for missing boy in Borough Park
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2011, 05:58:32 PM »

This is a dark and dangerous world. How sick some individuals can be is a mystery.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2011, 07:12:48 PM »
Poor boy and parents:(. I have become so immune to these things   but this story got me.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2011, 08:22:52 PM »
What a cold thing to say.  The mother had nothing you do with this.  Where is your head and heart? Shame in you.
In my heart I hoped for a better outcome to this situation last night because of the community support system Borough Park has in place however after reading about the situation I feared for this poor child's well being... I must say most people today black white or whatever had nothing but sad words for what happened to this little boy... As a life long New Yorker I have to agree with jbeige... There is no way in the world I would have let an eight year old child walk home unattended... Children like this little boy that grow up in a sheltered neighborhood like Borough Park lack the street smarts needed to survive situations like the one that happened here... The parents will have to live with this outcome for the rest of their days... After seeing the picture of this nice little boy posted on our forum last night I can not describe how sad I was this morning when a black coworker of my told me they found him dead... The man was so upset over the story all he kept saying was what sort of animal would do something like that to a small child... Children need to be protected from the evil elements in society... Sadly there are no second chances or do overs when it comes to things like this... This is why I also agree the parents were remiss in their responsibilities... 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Leiby Kletzky, Missing Brooklyn Boy, Found Dead
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2011, 08:58:47 PM »
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2011, 11:02:20 PM »
I am sick to my stomach.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2011, 11:08:20 PM »
I'm crying now, after reading the Aish commentary, the NY Post article, and the comments on that site.  That poor little boy! 

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2011, 11:23:40 PM »
Like everyone here, I'm in tears all day.  May G-d bring some relief to the parents, family and community. 

• Gold Star JTF Member

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2011, 11:47:52 PM »
If they  release the Brooklyn Butcher into the general prison population, I'm sure he'll be raped many times before he meets his demise at the hands of the inmates.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2011, 12:16:09 AM »
I haven't cried so much in quite some time until now, this pains me beyond words.  

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2011, 12:37:39 AM »
Any human being who can kill a child with his bare hands in cold blood is a monster.

Those who killed the Fogel children are also evil monsters along with this child killer...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2011, 12:53:26 AM »
Suffocating a little boy to death is just beyond gruesome.  He's a monster.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2011, 01:55:34 AM »
Was this horrific murder made worse by the fact that the murderer was a Jew and a member of that Borough Park community of Jews? 

I hate to pose that question because one could respond, "what's the difference who the murderer was?"  I could respond and say, "Well, it somehow hits me harder in the gut knowing that the murderer was a "religious" Jew."

I suppose I'm wrong in thinking this.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2011, 02:34:05 AM »
Was this horrific murder made worse by the fact that the murderer was a Jew and a member of that Borough Park community of Jews? 

I hate to pose that question because one could respond, "what's the difference who the murderer was?"  I could respond and say, "Well, it somehow hits me harder in the gut knowing that the murderer was a "religious" Jew."

I wasn't aware that the murderer was a Jew.

Regardless of his upbringing, this evil act was committed by a lunatic monster and his actions are against everything that Judaism stands for. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2011, 02:38:43 AM »

I hate to pose that question because one could respond, "what's the difference who the murderer was?"  I could respond and say, "Well, it somehow hits me harder in the gut knowing that the murderer was a "religious" Jew."

In my opinion it makes it worse that a Jew did it.

I cannot fathom how a Jew, who loves life and wants to preserve it, can suddenly turn around can brutally murder a child, a small and frail innocent child. I cannot begin to comprehend how a person could do it...

In my mind, when I think about it, I hear "Why! Why! Why!"...

Besides the point it was a Chillul Hashem (Desecration of G-ds name)...

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2011, 03:00:39 AM »
Quote from: muman613

Thank you.  It's good for my heart to know that I'm not wrong in having this thought.  It is more abhorrent to me that a Jew did this.  In fact, it's eating me up inside and I'm very agitated about this.  As Jews, we're all related, so it's like someone within my family could do this?  How could this be?  Don't Jews have enough enemies?  I want to turn the clock back so badly and undo this.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2011, 03:04:58 AM »

I cannot fathom how a Jew, who loves life and wants to preserve it, can suddenly turn around can brutally murder a child, a small and frail innocent child. I cannot begin to comprehend how a person could do it...

In my mind, when I think about it, I hear "Why! Why! Why!"...

Besides the point it was a Chillul Hashem (Desecration of G-ds name)...

Could be the work of a self hating Jew though I had thought it might have been done by a jig.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2011, 03:09:28 AM »
Quote from: Confederate Kahanist
Could be the work of a self hating Jew though I had thought it might have been done by a jig.
No, it's the work of a truly deranged, insane and out-of-his mind Jew.  The day after commited the murder people said he was acting normally and as if nothing had happened.  Pure evil. 

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2011, 03:12:52 AM »
Here is Levi Aron, the murderer.  This is beyond my comprehension.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2011, 04:08:53 AM »

The murderer is technically a Jew, but he is essentially an incurable deranged person who has no place in our society. There is nothing Jewish in this kind of mental disease.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2011, 06:13:35 AM »
We should be cruel to the cruel and kind to the kind.  Whets good for the murderer is immediate death.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2011, 08:18:59 AM »
Nine years old is way too young for anyone to die. I hope the murderer gets the death penalty.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2011, 01:41:16 PM »
The whole thing is sickening.  I have been stunned by this over the past few days.  I am not a parent but this is every parent's nightmare. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2011, 01:42:42 PM »
This is a very sad story.  :'(
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane