Author Topic: Bachman news (hit piece or revealing weakness?  (Read 865 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Bachman news (hit piece or revealing weakness?
« on: July 19, 2011, 02:58:06 PM »

http://dailycaller.com/2011/07/18/stress-related-condition-incapacitates-bachmann-heavy-pill-use-alleged/

In late July 2010, Rep. Michele Bachmann’s then-communications director, Dave Dziok, told his boss that he planned to take a new job with the public relations firm Edelman.

Dziok had worked for Bachmann for two and a half years, a relatively long period by the standards of her office, and was leaving on good terms.

Staff turnover can frustrate any employer, but Bachmann responded more dramatically. Dziok’s departure triggered a debilitating medical episode that landed the congresswoman in urgent care.

“Within 24 hours she was in the hospital,” a former aide says.

Bachmann was admitted to a Washington, D.C. hospital on Friday, July 30, and released that same day. She flew home to Minnesota to recuperate, missing a scheduled campaign event with Sen. Roy Blunt.

It’s “nothing folks should worry about going forward,” Dziok told reporters at the time, refusing to specify why Bachmann had been hospitalized.

It was, according to three people who have worked closely with Bachmann, not an isolated event. (Bachmann signs ‘Cut, Cap, and Balance’ pledge, adds promise to defund Obamacare)

The Minnesota Republican frequently suffers from stress-induced medical episodes that she has characterized as severe headaches. These episodes, say witnesses, occur once a week on average and can “incapacitate” her for days at time. On at least three occasions, Bachmann has landed in the hospital as a result.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2011/07/18/stress-related-condition-incapacitates-bachmann-heavy-pill-use-alleged/#ixzz1SZxzWQCw
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Bachman news (hit piece or revealing weakness?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2011, 03:10:40 PM »
She has tension headaches i bet hussein obama is on drugs
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2011, 04:25:39 PM »
I wonder if anyone in Congress doesn't have episodes like this.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2011, 04:27:17 PM »
I wonder if anyone in Congress doesn't have episodes like this.

I think we would hear about it if it caused hospitalization... Some people cannot function when they are hit by migrane headaches. I have never had such episodes but I once worked with someone who regularly suffered these headaches. He was unable to function as a result of them, and had to go home from time to time due to them... He was a software engineer {and I ended up taking over his project when he left}...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14