General Category > General Discussion

The Mets

(1/3) > >>

rockbox:
The Mets are about to lead us all to the promised land and win the World Series, led by Shawn Green.

The Yankees are representatives of the leftest government that currently rules Israel.

The5Foota:
I agree that Shawn Green brings a breath of fresh air to the Mets. They needed a good Jew in their line up that consists of nothing but cockaroaches like Carlos Delgado who refuses to stand during the singing of God Bless America. If the song was Geraldo Rivera Bless America I bet he would not only be standing but he'd get mad at those who didnt!

In a related note, the NY Yankees are great gentiles. George Steinbrenner is a great owner who is not a Jew yet understands our plight. Long live the NY Yankees and Jews and righteous Gentiles!

fidelcastro:
I disagree.  The Yankees are a bunch of blacks who do not know what they are doing.

I have personally seen George Steinbrenner [deleted due to obscene language] of the current administration in Israel (and he had the audacity of wearing a funny big hat and sun glasses when he did it).

He is a disgrace.

Viva

Administrator's note: I have deleted some obscene language used here.  The poster should know that such language is unacceptable on this forum.

Jimmy Sullivan

DavidWright5:
 I speak on behalf of Met fans everywhere. Jews are great. Arab muslim terrorists are whats killing baseball and freedom. DIe Bin Laden DIE! Ba Ba Booey.

El Cabong!:
Sorry but the Phillies will kick all your butts, wait and seeeeeeeeee....

Go Phillies!!! (well, maybe someday)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version