Author Topic: 'Jewish' NYT Writers Are Obviously Self-Haters  (Read 586 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
'Jewish' NYT Writers Are Obviously Self-Haters
« on: July 25, 2011, 04:40:24 PM »
I cannot believe the drivel which is being published in the New York Times under the banner of journalism. What is being written is obviously leftist propaganda. And that so many writers at NYT are supposedly Jewish makes me so sick. What kind of Jew is apologetic to those who are actively trying to kill his or her own people? This is the sickness which Rabbi Kahane spoke of many times, when the Jew feels a need to be accepted by the nations he will even stoop to the lowest of the lows, to attack his own people and heritage.

This 'Roger Cohen' is one such self-hater. I just read his opinion peace at NYT which I will not reproduce here because it is absolute tripe. It attempts to pin the blame for the Norwegian terrorist on the right wing. Just as the left attempted to do with the Jared Laughner idiot who shot congresswoman Gifford this year... But there is obviously no connection between the two. Loughner was not motivated by any ideological movement, he was a loner who had severe mental disorders and apparently he believed many left-wing liberal lies. While the Norwegian terrorist wrote considerably about his desire to push back Islam it is obvious that his methods are not acceptable.

I must say that I agree 1000% with the idea that Islam is dangerous to peace in this world. I believe that Islam must be stopped either by infiltrating it and nullifying it from within, or it must be waged war against through conventional warfare means. But there is no place for terrorism in this world, and making victims who otherwise would be innocent is a stupid strategy. I was pulled into this battle because the Muslims killed my bother in 2001 and I have sworn that I will never allow Islam to dominate the world, not as long as there are living and breathing Jews.

But I have no patients for so-called Jews who are sympathetic to the cause of rabid islamic extremists who are currently plotting even more casualties than this Norwegian terrorist has murdered.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: 'Jewish' NYT Writers Are Obviously Self-Haters
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 04:42:53 PM »
Interestingly the article which I read, which was linked to from google news, is now no longer available to read for free. G-d knows I would not pay that insipid site for anything...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 04:45:08 PM »
Oh geez... This Cohen is a typical left-wing self-hater:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_cohen
Israel

Cohen wrote in January 2009 that the Israel-Palestinian conflict should not be seen by the United States as just another part of the War on Terrorism. He called for the ending of Israeli settlement construction in the West Bank and the ending of the blockade of the Gaza Strip. He also supported the reconciling of Hamas with Fatah after their violent split. As such, he criticized the Obama administration for its continuance of past United States policies towards Israel.[27]

Cohen opposed Operation Cast Lead, labeling it "wretchedly named — and disastrous".[28] He has accused Israelis of the "slaying of hundreds of Palestinian children" in the campaign.[27] In a March 8 column, Cohen stated that he had "never previously felt so shamed by Israel’s actions."[29]

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 04:55:21 PM »
Oh geez... This Cohen is a typical left-wing self-hater:

Roger Cohen is on the level of JVP just a little smarter
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 05:02:44 PM »
Muman Roger claims Iran is very Democratic and loves it's Jews ..remember how it put down protests? 

http://www.jta.org/news/article/2009/03/16/1003749/roger-cohen-spars-with-iranian-jewish-expats
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2011, 05:14:03 PM »
Sounds like a ridiculously evil self-hater from the information you've provided, muman. You wonder if anyone has ever called them on their self-hatred at any point in their lives?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2011, 05:29:24 PM »
Muman Roger claims Iran is very Democratic and loves it's Jews ..remember how it put down protests? 

http://www.jta.org/news/article/2009/03/16/1003749/roger-cohen-spars-with-iranian-jewish-expats

Ewww... This Cohen is one degenerate... Sticking up for the Iranian dictators goes beyond the pale...