Author Topic: I had my first encounter with an Arab over Shabbat  (Read 788 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
I had my first encounter with an Arab over Shabbat
« on: July 20, 2011, 07:59:25 AM »
So I left my Yeshiva at 6:30 in the morning around 7am I got to Ben Yehuda st. There were 2 Arabs and I was just walking and minding my own business on of the Arabs (A skin head) confronted me I said מה what he said מה איתך what is with you then he took his fist and punched me in the back. It didn't hurt and felt like a love tap before I could react he friend (also and Arab) grabbed him I continued on my way and looked back he friend yelled to me לך לך basicly he was telling me to get the hell out of here. All of this in on my way to the Kotel (western wall)
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: I had my first encounter with an Arab over Shabbat
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 08:43:23 AM »
That is just awful. These people (the Arabs) don't even belong in Israel much less during Shabbat.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 10:32:18 AM »
Aww, I was going to ask if they were nice to you.

How did you know they were arabs  not arseem?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2011, 12:46:39 PM »
If you had brutalized that arab, the evil boulshavic police would have probably arrested you. Smart move on not hitting the filthy animal back. I also hope you are now going to be a  activist with hayamin yamiti.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2011, 02:22:30 PM »
These are the creatures that Israelis care more about than their own children!

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2011, 10:52:21 AM »
It is sad that people can't walk free in their own country anymore. Same thing is going on right now to Serbs in Kosovo. It is common in all European countries that gangs of muslims attack innocent citizens.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Eden Ben Yitzchak

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2011, 01:11:13 PM »
 arabs are the scum of the land of Israel

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2011, 01:17:28 PM »
They only attack if they feel they have backup, like cowardly dogs. I've never heard of a lone unarmed muslim attacking people.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!