Author Topic: Greetings from Britain  (Read 7068 times)

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
Greetings from Britain
« on: November 25, 2010, 02:01:38 PM »
Greetings Friends.

I hail from England. I discovered one of your enlightening and frightening videos on youtube.

I am a very proud briton and have been keeping tabs upon the british national party.

I was going to make a large spiel about how the BNP is not fascist this is an evil leftist smear. And is pro jewish pro-israel has jewish members etc, but I see reading through the intros someone has beaten me to it.

Let me know how I can help.
This sword will cut for you.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 06:47:45 AM by BritishSword »
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Greetings from Britain
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2010, 02:17:12 PM »
We don't buy your spiel. The BNP has always been contaminated with Jew haters, holocaust deniers, and racists. BNP sucks.

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2010, 02:23:13 PM »
Wonderful start to the day.

Be paranoid then if you want.

I will contine to offer aid and support.
It might be wise before jumping to conclusions to actually read the constitution of the BNP and to actually listen to what the members are saying NOW as opposed to when they were young and foolish.
I am BritishSword

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2010, 02:37:30 PM »
Also I don't know what you mean by "we" zelhar. I'v read enough of the forum to know that lots of members do not share your view.
  I'll deal with your other accusations later but given some of the inflammatory things that are said about blacks on these forums saying the BNP is infested with racists is absolutely comical.

This is the thread I was referring to.
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,14667.msg158414.html#msg158414

Are you also going to flame dibbla and try to get him banned for saying proBNP things hmmm?
I am BritishSword

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2010, 03:02:33 PM »
Just ask Chaim Ben Pesach of his opinion about the BNP. He has spoken about it in the past and you might be able to find threads about it here. And I am pretty sure most of our members are in agreement about this issue, despite the confusion that the BNP tries to create.

The Leader of the BNP is an unrepentant holocaust denier, and among its rank is listed the so called "historian" David Irving. I hope the BNP would break up and die. And let the innocent and uninformed people who might have support the BNP join a clean and righteous movement, more like the movement Geert Wilders is leading in Holland.

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2010, 03:28:52 PM »
Oh I have every intention of dialoguing with Chaim.
  Right I'm not a holocaust denier. Theres no evidence for denying the holocaust and it pisses jews off needlessly.
  Last I heard the BNP leader was changing his mind about the holocaust but I'll have to see if I can verify that.

You say you wish the BNP would break up and die?
Well a) thats not going to happen
b) if it did happen Britain would have absolutely no hope with this muslim invasion.

Yes some BNP people may have denied the holocaust. The point is all our other main parties are denying the holocaust that is happening NOW. The conservative party in britain has a muslim chairwoman for gods sake.
  Thats why we failed to ban the burka.
I said this somewhere else UKIP have proven themselves too weak and stupid to deal with this 12 of their MEPs were fiddling expenses or something like that.
  BNP have proven themselves capable of beating the establishment and raising funds so that they can be a viable electoral option.
  So its a choice between rejecting somone because  they're in a denial about an atrocity that happened 60 years ago or accepting them because they'll help prevent a holocaust now.
  I dont agree with 100% of their policies as with any party.
  I'm sorry if it annoys you but the way I see it we either have a BNP government or we have Sharia.
  I know which one I'm going to go for.
I am BritishSword

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2010, 05:26:04 PM »
The reason BNP are supporting Israel now is because they have a Islamic problem. Back then when they denied the Holocaust there was no Muslim problem. Now they've changed their mind and ask for help? This is not sincere and I can guarantee you that if the Islamic problem is ever solved BNP will go back to their Nazi Holocaust denying ways. I will NEVER support Holocaust denying scum!
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2010, 05:41:53 PM »
The BNP can go to hell with there anti semetic scum

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2010, 09:20:20 AM »
welcome
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2010, 07:57:35 AM »
May your Nazi nation be buried under the flames of Jihad. This is only the start of your punishment from G-d for the crimes you committed against G-d's People and Land.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2010, 07:59:35 AM »
Here are my greetings to Nick Griffin and all supporters of Holocaust deniers :

Cheers

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2010, 11:56:03 PM »
Welcome.  Not all members here hate the BNP, just about 80% of them.  Im not one of them. :)   I have had nothing but support from the members Ive come in contact with.  I would encourage you to stay... and just grind your teeth a bit and let the JTF know that you support Israel, and that you have disgust for the BNP's anitsemitic supidity of the past... and you will change many member's opinions here.   You will get members who call you a Nazi over and over again.. but again... if you continue to show support for Israel, you will make inroads with at least some.

Im very happy to see the BNP's recent move of supporting Israel and Zionism and moving away from its evil roots.  But obviously, you can understand the skepticism from anyone here about a group that had antisemitic roots and Nick Griffin said some awful things in the past, and nothing can change that.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2010, 01:43:23 AM »
"I am well aware that the orthodox opinion is that six million Jews were gassed and cremated and turned into lampshades. Orthodox opinion also once held that the Earth was flat … I have reached the conclusion that the 'extermination' tale is a mixture of Allied wartime propaganda, extremely profitable lie, and latter witch-hysteria"

Nick Griffin, 1998

This pig also travelled to Tripoli in 1986 as a guest of the Libyan Government to raise money for the movement he was part of at that time.
He also made contact with Ayatollah Khomeini and Louis Farrakhan.
Griffin also told a private meeting of American nazis and racists that while the BNP needed to change to get elected, his core beliefs remained his driving force. 
In 2006 he spoke at a conference organised by American Renaissance, a pseudo-scientific racist magazine, where he shared the podium with antisemites and Holocaust deniers. The audience was packed full of white supremacists including David Duke, a former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan. It was his second turn at an American Renaissance conference; he had previously spoken there in 2002.
In November 2007 he spoke at a rally in Moscow, where surrounded by people giving Nazi salutes he proclaimed "Glory to Russia".
Griffin continued his strategy of building links with the European far right by addressing an open-air rally of the Hungarian fascist Jobbik party and its private army heavy mob, the Hungarian Guard, in Budapest in October 2008.

I find it utterly disgusting that some JTFers welcome Nazis such as supporters of Griffin. As far as I'm concerned, I will leave this organization the minute an alliance is made with Holocaust-deniers. Griffin has not changed. He tries to look more respectable for tactical reasons. There is absolutely no excuse for being a Holocaust-denier and this is something that can NEVER be forgiven. He can go to hell and all his supporters with him.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2010, 02:42:53 PM »
This might just as well be some communist scum looking to 'proof' that JTF sides with nazi's.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2010, 10:45:32 PM »
This might just as well be some communist scum looking to 'proof' that JTF sides with nazi's.

How do you figure that?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2010, 02:56:57 AM »

How do you figure that?

They will always be looking to brand JTF as nazi's and racists. This person is definitely not a bnp staffmember, so what are his inquiries worth? Why ask JTF if there is a willingness to coöperate when you're not even an official bnp staffmember? That would be completely useless, unless...

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2011, 02:51:09 PM »

It's Benny Hill!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2011, 08:58:10 PM »
Sorry not to see you writing here anymore...glad that you became a member...
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline H.yikom.damor

• New JTFer
  • כהנא חי
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM-dY7_bCFQ
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2011, 10:27:25 PM »
BNP = NAZI scum
the only reason you see those pieces of [censored] holding israeli flags , is because they believe that  we are carrying out mass murder of muslims (which they see as a good thing) , they hate islam now , and they will turn on the jews within a second
only an idiot would support a group such as the BNP , if you are a jew then your duty is to stand up for the jewish people and the land of israel , not the british or the white or the french.....
כהנא חי

"I know that elections must be limited only to those who understand that the Arabs are the deadly enemy of the Jewish state, who would bring on us a slow Auschwitz - not with gas, but with knives and hatchets"

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2011, 11:37:41 PM »
Hmmm hmmm.
BNP have a jewish counciller. Who actually won the epping forest election.
  Yep thats a real anti-semitic party there with jewish councillors. Who are winning seats.

BEGIN QUOTE TIMES ARTICLE
THE British National Party’s first Jewish candidate, whose forebears emigrated from Transylvania in the 1890s, began her campaign for next month’s district council elections on an anti-immigration platform yesterday.

Patricia Richardson seemed undaunted from leafletting Epping Forest by incredulity that she could stand for a party accused of anti-Semitism and Holocaust denial, and by outrage from the Jewish community.

“I distinguish between my Jewishness, which is a religion, and my support for the BNP, which is purely political,” she said.

“The BNP is designed to express a pride in British culture and nationhood and is deliberately misunderstood by the media, which is predominantly left-wing. Ordinary voters never ask me if I am Jewish or not.”

She added: “The Jews and the British now share the same enemy — the al-Qaeda terrorists who we know are often hidden in Britain illegally plotting against the West. Both have an interest in the much tougher stand on law and order that we in the BNP are promoting.”

Mrs Richardson, 59, a retired office worker, claimed that the September 2001 terrorist attacks on the United States had driven her towards BNP membership.

She denied that she was being cynically used by the extreme right-wing party as a “fig leaf” to soften its racist image.

Along with her husband Tom, 68, a retired bicycle shop owner who relishes the BNP promise of a return to the death penalty, she is standing for a local council seat in the Debden district.

They are fighting, along with a third BNP candidate, on a “Patriot” electoral platform which declares: “The Government has been deliberately allowing in hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants, bogus asylum-seekers and economic migrants ever since Blair took over.”

Husband and wife make frequent efforts to deflect the criticism that they are fighting for a party which is anti-Jewish.

Debden has long been Labour territory. But the leader of the Labour group on Epping Forest District Council, Stan Goodwin, accepted that Mrs Richardson could make an impact despite her inexperience this time.

In the past, the BNP received 60 to 70 votes in the area. But Mr Goodwin conceded that “pockets of discontent and disillusionment” with the Government over immigration could boost its vote.

As journalists descended on her small Victorian cottage, which has stickers on the door giving warning against unwanted callers, Mrs Richardson demonstrated the extreme sensitivity of her stand by insisting on recording all the interviews that she gave.
I am BritishSword

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2011, 12:12:29 AM »
BNP = NAZI scum
the only reason you see those pieces of drek holding israeli flags , is because they believe that  we are carrying out mass murder of muslims (which they see as a good thing) , they hate islam now , and they will turn on the jews within a second
only an idiot would support a group such as the BNP , if you are a jew then your duty is to stand up for the jewish people and the land of israel , not the british or the white or the french.....

Only an idiot casts judgement without knowing all the facts. Only an idiot bites the hand that feeds.
When people like you and whose blood are you avenging? When people like you and yacough mental wade in with these sweeping statements  you are damning practically every serbian member of the site, I know from talking to them what their stance to the BNP is.
  You know what the irony of this is?
I spent two years protesting against the BNP and warning people not to vote  for them. Spent two years reacting in horror at the existence of a "fascist" party in Britain. Then I actually heard the chairman speak on question time and I had naggling doubts. Then I checked out their most current manifesto.
  Then I ordered a free copy of the koran and read that. I realised the true horror. The real crypto-fascists had been in charge of us for sometime. They were selling us out right under our noses and the BNP was the only one with the balls to tell it like it is.
  Of course my mistake was expecting everyone else to make the same logical leap I had. I mean Jews are supposed to be smart right?
  But no no no, everybody on JTF is apparently a mind reader. Doesn't matter about the jewish councillors the holocaust denial retractions, the fact that they split from the national front, that they openly denounce nazism in their manifesto. And they wave Israeli flags? I didn't actually know about that.
  Chaim doesn't want to work with them and thats cool, I respect his view. As for me, no I'm not Jewish, I think I've made that abundantly clear in my other posts. I'm british, I live in Britain and I'll thank you not to dictate to me what my priorities are.

I changed my opinion about the BNP once before and I can change it again. If someone can convince me they really are anti-semites to the core I'll drop em like a hot rock. I'm waiting for someone to give me some actual evidence instead of tales of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I am BritishSword

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2011, 05:04:43 AM »
Barack Huseein Obama is surrounded by court kikes like Rahm Emanuel and David Axelrod. And there are loads of self hating Jewish politicains like chuck schumer and Anthony Weiner. Does this means that the white house is Jew-friendly ? Even Akhmadinijad (or whatever it's spelled) has Jewish friends, so he couldn't possibly be anti-Jewish right ?

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2011, 12:08:19 AM »
Mahmoud Ahmedinajad?
  Who is friends with the Torah true anti-zionist Jews that attended his holocaust denial conference.
Your gonna have to do better than that Zelhar.

There are a lot of self hating jews aren't there. I mean with jews like these who needs nazi parties? You know I'd stop worrying about small timers like BNP or whatever and keep a close eye on your comrades.

I'm sure the jew-friendliness or lack thereof with bnp is a fascinating discussion but it can go somewhere else. I've been good enough not to bring em up for a year. I'm sick of people resurrecting a zombie thread and judging me on my first admittedly ill thought out post. So the little spiel above will be my final word on the matter for now.
I am BritishSword