Author Topic: Insult to Injury : Gay Jews Chillul Hashem  (Read 526 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Insult to Injury : Gay Jews Chillul Hashem
« on: July 25, 2011, 05:39:53 PM »
The media is really rubbing this gay stuff in today...

Of course they are fond to announce that the 1st gay couple married today was supposed to be 'Jewish'...

But we know that Jews consider homosexual sex to be an abomination, and there is no sanctity in same-sex relationships. It is a travesty that these homos have once again done a chillul Hashem {desecration of G-ds name}. I will be one who prays daily for this couples complete destruction {whoever they are}...

http://www.jta.org/news/article/2011/07/25/3088698/jewish-couple-the-first-same-sex-pair-to-tie-knot-in-nyc
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Insult to Injury : Gay Jews Chillul Hashem
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 06:00:19 PM »
CNN had a special yesterday where Mayor Bloomberg was giving a speech for 2 of his staffers who were "getting married". Two gay Jewish men. They broke 2 glasses on the ground instead of 1.  :yuck:
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 07:16:12 PM »
Wow! They were really partying at Gayce Mansion,  you had the Gay Mayor performing the ceremony (why do you think he moans when he talks?) and Joel Gay singing, all they needed was the public school teachers and it would have really been an eyeful.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 08:12:56 PM »
Finally! After all these years!
Two dried up prunes. Two crusty slot lickers.
Just what have they accomplished?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 08:37:48 PM »
Wow! They were really partying at Gayce Mansion,  you had the Gay Mayor performing the ceremony (why do you think he moans when he talks?) and Joel Gay singing, all they needed was the public school teachers and it would have really been an eyeful.

For a moment I thought you were talking about "Mayor Crotch" however even he had a level of respect for himself and would not stoop to this level of stupidity:::D I don't think for a moment that the now mayor of Gotham City himself is a little funny himself however he could not care less what sort of sick marital unions he presides over... Bloomberg is pandering to his constituency what more needs to be said.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2011, 10:47:33 PM »
For a moment I thought you were talking about "Mayor Crotch" however even he had a level of respect for himself and would not stoop to this level of stupidity:::D I don't think for a moment that the now mayor of Gotham City himself is a little funny himself however he could not care less what sort of sick marital unions he presides over... Bloomberg is pandering to his constituency what more needs to be said.
You got that right Bloomberg is not just a little funny, he's a lot funny, next you will tell us Michael Jackson wasn't a little funny.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 03:54:24 PM by jbeige »