Author Topic: Interesting article on Massacre in Norway  (Read 349 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Interesting article on Massacre in Norway
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 09:24:43 AM »
I still say I agree with 95% of what Breivik stood for, in that he is completely correct about Europe's multicuturalist leftist politicians. He is also right that Islam is at war with us all and needs to be stopped. He was spot on with nearly everything he said.

What I don't personally agree with is his fascination with the Knight's Templar and starting a crusade in Europe against muslims and leftists. There will never be some pan-European organization of Christian peoples against islam. It will happen in each separate country over time as muslims cause more and more problems. In my opinion the Knight's Templar did a lot of evil as well as good and many Jews were killed by them. They perverted Christian teachings to persecute Jews along the way.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!