Author Topic: Right-Wing Religious Nationalists Prepared to Crash Tent City Protests  (Read 599 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
This is awesome news... Our brothers in Samaria are preparing to crash the current left-leaning housing protests called the 'tent cities' in Tel Aviv. They are going to protest the lack of housing in the historic Jewish homeland of Samaria despite the fact that the lefties in Tel Aviv will not be happy.

I say "Kol HaKavod" to those brave Jewish warriors for standing up for what is right. I certainly would like to support them in any way that I can and I suggest everyone who wants to see an expanded Jewish presence and even the Annexation of these territories to support them with any means possible.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/146192#.TjHBDCy6SL8

Nationalists Crashing Housing Protest

Activists for housing in Samaria piggybacking on the leftist housing demonstration: "We are not afraid."
Gil Ronen

Nationalist activists for housing solutions in western Samaria prepared to join the housing demonstration in Tel Aviv Thursday evening despite knowing that they would probably not be welcome there. They intend to come in large numbers and say they are not intimidated by the possibility they will be attacked.

The nationalists want the housing shortage solved through large scale construction in Samaria. This solution is anathema to the leftist organizers of the demonstrations, who view Judea and Samaria as places where Jews should not tread, much less reside. Nationalists who joined the housing demonstrations in the course of the past two weeks have occasionally been assaulted physically by leftists.

"There should be construction throughout the Land but the emphasis should be on western Samaria," said  Yehuda Fuah of the Action Committee for Solving the Housing Shortage in Western Samaria.

"There are tens of thousands of construction approvals in western Samaria. There is no bureaucracy here, Bibi [Netanyahu] just has to sign. And if he signs it will take the pressure off the center [of Israel] as well."

"Western Samaria is very close to Tel Aviv, just 15 minutes' drive. Communities like Ariel, Nofim, Alfei Menashe and Karnei Shomron are really in central Israel."

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
There are probably going to be some brawls between jews in the tent cities.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
There are probably going to be some brawls between jews in the tent cities.

That is not so good... But the right-wingers should stand up for what is right...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
Lets face it israeli society is turning into an anarchist society of everybody cheating everybody so they can make it to the top of the financial ladder.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Lets face it israeli society is turning into an anarchist society of everybody cheating everybody so they can make it to the top of the financial ladder.

I will not make such a pronouncement. But I will agree that things are getting uglier... Jews must unite together in order to bring about the redemption. I still hold hope that one day we will be able to live as brothers. But we may lose some of our coreligionists along the way. I would continue rebuking the transgressors in a way which they are most likely to respond favorably. I also will attempt not to paint all Israelis with a broad brush...

During the Three Weeks a religious Jew should try to avoid speaking evil of the land or the Jewish people...