Author Topic: Envoy contrasts terror in Israel, Norway  (Read 629 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Envoy contrasts terror in Israel, Norway
« on: July 29, 2011, 04:10:13 AM »
Sorry I am unable to have pitty with the dead Norwegian bolschewiks.

Envoy contrasts terror in Israel, Norway
July 26, 2011
JERUSALEM (JTA) -- Norway's ambassador to Israel drew distinctions between the Oslo and Utoya massacres and Palestinian terrorism.

Svein Sevje said in an Israeli newspaper interview Tuesday that while the Norwergian bomb and gun rampages that killed 76 people and Palestinian attacks should both be considered morally unacceptable, he wanted to "outline the similarity and the difference in the two cases."

Palestinians, the ambassador told Maariv, "are doing this because of a defined goal that is related to the Israeli occupation. There are elements of revenge against Israel and hatred of Israel. To this you can add the religious element to  their actions."

"In the case of the terror attack in Norway, the murderer had an ideology that says that Norway, particularly the Labor Party, is forgoing Norwegian culture," Sevje said, referring to suspect Anders Breivik, a Christian nativist who is opently anti-Islam and anti-immigration.

Unlike European Union states, Norway has engaged Hamas and often been fiercely critical of Israel, to Jerusalem's dismay.

While Sevje voiced sympathy for Israeli terror victims, having experienced "the inferno" of such attacks during his posting, he saw little chance of Norway reviewing its Middle East policies.

"We Norwegians consider the occupation to be the cause of  the terror against Israel," he said. "Those who believe this will not change their mind because of the attack in Oslo."

He added, "Can Israel and the Palestinians solve the problems without Hamas? I don't think so."

Source: http://www.jta.org/news/article/2011/07/26/3088704/envoy-compares-terror-in-israel-norway
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Envoy contrasts terror in Israel, Norway
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2011, 05:38:27 AM »
The Labor Party in Norway is run by real bolosheviks they are truly insane.They have good Norwegians in the Progressive Party [they're not really progressive] but they don't rule the Country
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 09:07:20 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2011, 08:52:56 AM »
In Israel there are thousands of Anders Breiviks except their names are Mohammad, Abdul and Haji and they live everywhere. Luckily the vast majority are too stupid to ever pull off anything like Breivik did thanks to Islam.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2011, 09:56:15 AM »
Why won't the Norwegian try to appease Breivik like they always appease the muslims ?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2011, 10:01:59 AM »
Why won't the Norwegian try to appease Breivik like they always appease the muslims ?
Yes they should take into consideration his grievances after all many are real

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2011, 04:13:40 PM »
I do know one righteous Gentile evangelical Zionist lady in Norway, so there are a few good people there.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2011, 04:44:17 PM »
I do know one righteous Gentile evangelical Zionist lady in Norway, so there are a few good people there.
One of my best friends was Norwegian his wife and best friends were righteous.I can't really say they were Christian but they were Norwegian Patriots

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2011, 05:00:23 PM »
There are definitely righteous Norwegians, but it seems in Norway there has been a lot of brainwashing going on. They seem more leftist than most countries on a lot of issues. For instance multiculturalism is in their constitution, which to me seems bizarre.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2011, 11:49:33 PM »
There are definitely righteous Norwegians, but it seems in Norway there has been a lot of brainwashing going on. They seem more leftist than most countries on a lot of issues. For instance multiculturalism is in their constitution, which to me seems bizarre.

Ulli,

I dont understand several elements of this post, really the quotations therein.  This Sevje speaks with a forked tongue, a multiforked tongue.  He doesn't sound like an ambassador to Israel, he sounds like a PLO spokesman