Author Topic: Obama is a traitor! The U.S. isn't a Christian nation.  (Read 532 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Obama is a traitor! The U.S. isn't a Christian nation.
« on: July 29, 2011, 06:43:34 AM »
I know this has been circulated many times before but people forget.  With the presidential election coming up next year you might want to send this to some of your friends and relatives who don't understand who our president is and what he stands for. 

THIS IS WHAT A TRAITOR LOOKS LIKE TO MOST OF US.

In
    President  Truman
    established  one  day  a  year  as  a
    "National Day of Prayer."
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In
    President Reagan
    designated the
    First Thursday in May of each year as
    the National Day of Prayer.   
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In June
    (then)
    Presidential
    Candidate Barack Obama
    declared that the USA
    "Was no longer  a
    Christian nation."
    ---------------------------------------------------------------   
    This year
    President Obama
    canceled the
    21st annual National Day
    of Prayer ceremony
    at the White
    House under the ruse
    Of "not wanting to offend anyone"   

------------------------------------------------------------------------   

BUT... on September 25, 2009
    from 4 AM until 7 PM,
    a National Day of Prayer
    FOR THE MUSLIM RELIGION
    was Held on Capitol Hill,
    Beside the White House.
    There were over 50,000 Muslims
    in  D.C. that day.   

HE PRAYS WITH THE MUSLIMS!

I guess it Doesn't matter
    if "Christians"
    Are  offended  by  this  event -
    We  obviously
    Don't  count  as
    "anyone"  Anymore.

The direction  this country is headed
    should strike fear in the heart of every Christian,
    especially knowing that the
    Muslim religion believes that if Christians cannot be
    converted, they should be annihilated.

This is not a Rumor -
    Go  to  the  website
    To  confirm  this  info:
    http://www.islamoncapitolhill.com

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Obama is a traitor! The U.S. isn't a Christian nation.
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2011, 09:13:59 PM »
He's not a traitor to America; he was never loyal.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2011, 07:21:14 AM »
ACK you make a great point!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2011, 01:09:41 PM »
Its interesting that he repeated this over and over.  He didn't just say it once.  He is obsessed with the idea of the U.S. becoming Americastan.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2011, 08:10:27 PM »
America might be founded on Christian and Jewish principles but I don't think that American nation is Christian. There are many followers of other religions.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2011, 08:31:26 PM »
America might be founded on Christian and Jewish principles but I don't think that American nation is Christian. There are many followers of other religions.
Here I must disagree... America was founded by Bible believing Christians and to date is still a predominantly Christian country... The potential for America to remain a predominantly Christian country is very strong since the Hispanic minority group is one of the fastest growing segments of the population... If nothing else Americas illegal problem will help it remain a predominantly Christian country for some time to come.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2011, 08:46:08 PM »
The United States was formed in the hopes that humans could lift themselves up from oppressive monarchies which limited freedoms both religious and secular. The founding fathers attempted to forge a balance between the moral principles of the Bible and a progressive humanism which guaranteed human rights. While our Torah is not so much about rights but rather obligations to a moral code the Torah is indeed a system by which Jews should live a righteous life.

I agree and I disagree that this country, America, should be considered a 'Christian' nation. I am even hesitant to use the oft-misunderstood term 'Judeo-Christian' since it is confusing concerning many theological questions. I would label America as a Morally Guided Democratic system. It is true that many of the moral underpinnings of the American Constitution are born from biblical concepts.

The Israel-American Institute believes that American morality is based on the Torah:

http://i-ari.org/

http://i-ari.org/reviving-our-ancient-faith/
What did Abraham Lincoln mean by our “ancient faith”? He meant the teachings of the American Declaration of Independence. The core teaching of the Declaration is that man’s rights to Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness derive from the “Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God.” But this teaching actually goes back to Abraham, that remarkable Jew who discovered ethical monotheism. It was this Jew that planted the seed that blossomed into the “idea of the human community.”
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 08:51:36 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2011, 07:42:08 AM »
Here I must disagree... America was founded by Bible believing Christians and to date is still a predominantly Christian country... The potential for America to remain a predominantly Christian country is very strong since the Hispanic minority group is one of the fastest growing segments of the population... If nothing else Americas illegal problem will help it remain a predominantly Christian country for some time to come.

Many of them mix it with pagan practices. I do believe the USA should be a Christian nation though.