Author Topic: Are muslims the real victims of racism? Media continues its anti-American game  (Read 377 times)

Offline AntiDuke

• New JTFer
This is the year 2011. For over a decade, many people have been brainwashing me about how poor muslims are. In school, teachers were teaching us of tolerance toward Muslim students while Muslims were beatng us up in school for being Americans.

When I was in 11th grade math class, a Muslim classmate broke into the classroom and began fighting with me. Reason-who knows. He started this, he showed his pride, he proofed himselfas a hero. But, the bastard was never asked by the principal-I was the one who spent over an hour and a half for being "racist" against Muslims. In fact, it didn't even have anything to do with him being Muslim at all. Just a race-based game, you know.

When I arrived at Kennedy Airport, I've noticed a picture (above the customs) of two muslim women being afraid to stand near demolished Ground Zero. What tha hack was that? Unfortunately today, we hear about an unexisted anti-muslim discrimination almost every day. Have you ever thought to yourself: why is it always muslims who are "victimized" so often while 0 reports about racism against blacks or Jews? Does this discrimination even exist? Let's review it together.

For instance, let's use white upremacist groups as an example. What do we have here?

White Aryan Resistance had been a leading neo-Nazi group in the 1980s. It wa establishd by Tom Metzger and his son John. Racist cartoons serve as a propaganda blueprint for skinheads to commit their violent attacks against monorities. But what minorities? See the picture below:

Offline AntiDuke

• New JTFer
Take a look at the picture. What do you see here? A list of racist cartoon galleries.
FAGG*TS=Homosexuals
OVEN MAGNETS=Jews
N*GG*RS=Blacks
G**KS=Asians
BEANERS=Mexicans
ZOG=Zionist Occupied Government
After I gave you a brief explanation of what you've just seen, do you have any questions to ask me? For example, why there is no "SAND**GGER" gallery on their web-site? Did they forgot about Muslims? What  if they don't even care of them? Let's move further. Benjamin Nathaniel Smith (1978-July 4, 1999) was a spree killer who targeted members of racial and ethnic minorities in random drive-by shootings in Illinois and Indiana, USA during the weekend of July 4, 1999. Smith was born and raised in Illinois. He grew up in the Chicago suburb of Wilmette and attended New Trier High School in Winnetka. He didn't pose for a photograph in his senior yearbook, but in his class statement he wrote, "Sic semper tyrannis" (Thus always to tyrants). This phrase was allegedly shouted by John Wilkes Booth after he assassinated President Abraham Lincoln. After graduating, Smith attended the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign. Smith dropped out of the university in 1998 after several conflicts with campus authorities. After dropping out, he transferred to Indiana University (Bloomington), where he studied criminal justice. Police reported that Smith was known for passing out hate-filled fliers against Jews, blacks and Asians on university campuses. But whatabout Muslims? He didn't offend them by fliers, neither didn't he killor shoot at any of them. Islamophobic? And further.

KKK leader syays: "WE HATE N*GGERS, JEWS, FAGG*TS, SP*CS"and what about muslims? Really?

Today, there is a lot of filthy muslims lies that they are being discriminated more than any other minority. In fact, hey're not even a minority. Supreme Court ruled in the 19th century that muslims are also white. So my opinion is: STOP B**CHING1! HATE AMERICA-F**K OFF

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Antisemitism occurs 4 times as much as any anti-islamic hate crime according to recent reports. And even that is probably wrong because most Jews are too scared to report antisemitic incidents.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14