Author Topic: Me and my friends need some prayers.  (Read 373 times)

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
Me and my friends need some prayers.
« on: August 05, 2011, 02:09:08 AM »
Being secular and all im not sure if im in the position to ask this, but here goes.

My friend (Ms. R) is currently unemployed and is supported by her parents. Ms. R's parents are moving to another state because they are low on money and want to find opportunity elsewhere. Ms. R really loves her state and does not want to leave and she would stay behind with no way of supporting herself. My other friend (Ms. K) just graduated high school and is in the job market. Me and Ms. K agreed to support Ms. R but we need some luck. I need your prayers so that we may find jobs and we might be able to convince Ms. R to move to Ms. K's part of the state. I also need your prayers for Ms. K to be able to support Ms. R for the year that I am bound to my current state.

Thank you

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Me and my friends need some prayers.
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 02:28:03 AM »
Sure you are in a position to ask for people to daven for you... It sounds like your description of the situation is complex. I will request that your situation be resolved for everyone involved in the best way...

But I am interested... You are currently living with two women?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2011, 08:49:15 PM »
thank you, and no, i do not live with them at the moment

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2011, 09:08:07 PM »
I shall pray for them.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2011, 07:58:15 PM »
Meerkat, I will pray for you and your friends.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision