Author Topic: David Duke wants to be president  (Read 3798 times)

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Re: David Duke wants to be president
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2011, 04:28:00 AM »
David Duke is not a white nationalist, he support Mahmud Ahmadineżad

White supremacists love Islam and they suck up to Muslims ! There have always been close connections between the two ideologies, and Shitler himself praised and admired Islam. David Puke loves Islamists not only because they want to exterminate the "Jooz" but also because they are sick pedophiles like him.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 04:34:57 AM by Yaakov Mendel »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2011, 12:33:55 PM »
I'm sure he has AIDS.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2011, 12:51:58 PM »
If he gains a little weight, he might make a good Santa.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2011, 01:39:04 PM »
President of Kiddy-Diddling.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2011, 04:28:31 PM »
People like Duke who only claim to have white interests but really only care about harming Jews often try to make alliances with so-called black nationalists and nonwhite anti-Semites like Ahmadinejad. They think they have something in common with those who want to kill Jews and they don't care that the Black nationalists would like to kill them too.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2011, 04:33:20 PM »
People like Duke who only claim to have white interests but really only care about harming Jews often try to make alliances with so-called black nationalists and nonwhite anti-Semites like Ahmadinejad. They think they have something in common with those who want to kill Jews and they don't care that the Black nationalists would like to kill them too.
Good point
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline YSV2JamesPigwards

• Junior JTFer
    • The U.S. Department of Struggle Against Islam
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2011, 04:25:13 PM »
David Douce is the giantest piece of garbage in the universe!! Being a former kkkk leader and a nazi boy on campus, oh how much he loves islam? He evn visited at least 3 muslim nazi countries. I'd like to see this queer dying from skin cancer and getting his nose lost with an ugly piggy face. WHAT A MOSNTER HE IS
Jew or Gentile, Black or White.
Against Islam We Must Unite!

Jews now face a huge number of enemies surrounding them. But, their most dangerous enemy is Islam. Only defeating Islam, Jews will be able to deal with the rest of the antisemitic garbage.

The world may have become more tolerant to Jews. But, in the end of a day, the world will still hate them and be more sympathetic to the parasitic muslim scum.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2011, 05:12:35 PM »
Lord, Can we please have an honorable, knowledgeable President who is like Ronald Reagan, and totally supports Israel?   (Rick Perry)  instead of these radical Extremists, Muslims, or Marxists!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2011, 06:02:37 PM »
Lord, Can we please have an honorable, knowledgeable President who is like Ronald Reagan, and totally supports Israel?   (Rick Perry)  instead of these radical Extremists, Muslims, or Marxists!

Ronald Reagan without the amnesty please.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2011, 06:21:10 PM »
I hate that guy with a passion.  I must admit that I do have some white separatist leanings, but the majority of people calling themselves "white nationalists" I have no love for...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2011, 06:24:25 PM »
I hate that guy with a passion.  I must admit that I do have some white separatist leanings, but the majority of people calling themselves "white nationalists" I have no love for...

I'd like to work with other pro-white advocates but when I seek them out I only find those clowns instead.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2011, 05:35:31 PM »
Sh*tler himself allied with the Japanese and Arabs.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2011, 08:42:48 PM »
Sh*tler himself allied with the Japanese and Arabs.

Yes that's true. The Japanese are more supremacist than any white supremacists I've ever heard of.  ;D On the other hand that's what has kept their nation from being overrun by third world scum so there are good and bad aspects to that kind of mindset. Whites are so giving they just say "come on into our nations, outbreed us, and we'll even be appalled if any of our number object!"

As for Arabs I can't really say much positive about them.