Author Topic: I personally know this bum  (Read 393 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I personally know this bum
« on: August 10, 2011, 11:05:22 AM »
 When i went to Israel for maccabia he was going as well and said to me and friend i'll drive come along.On the way we stopped for gas he said o.k. guys chip in this guy is worth in the billions.My friend told hey buddy i have a car and i could have driven and put the money into my own Car.Then he told Danny the rich leftist to take a walk. Needless to say we didn't give him money for gas.He got divorced from his original wife Samantha and when he was about 74 married a 23 yr old non Jew he got schneir Jr to do a shortened  conversion on her . Read this artixle it's small on how evil he is               http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2011/08/s-daniel-abraham-financing-tent-cities.html#links   

S. Daniel Abraham financing 'tent cities'

In an Israel Radio interview in the 8:00-9:00 hour this morning, protest leader Stav Shafir admitted to Israel Radio's Keren Neubach that American millionaire and peace process promoter S. Daniel Abraham has financed some of the 'social justice' demonstrations that have taken place in Israel over the last few weeks. Abraham admitted the same thing on Tuesday night.

S. Daniel Abraham founded and heads the S. Daniel Abraham Centre for Middle East Peace and Economic Co-operation. He also funds the Peres Peace Centre and was heavily involved in the Oslo accords and at one point Birthright. He is a member of AIPAC. He has children in Israel and keeps staff here. He's been "pro-peace" [= favoring Israeli concessions] for many years. His money source is Slimfast.

Danny Abraham is also the chief funder of the Center for Middle East Peace in Washington, now headed by former Rep. Robert Wexler. The Center is very close with Shimon Peres. He is also said to be close to the Clintons.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: I personally know this bum
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2011, 07:12:03 PM »
How can brainwashed Israelis think that a movement spearheaded by the filthy rich is all about the poor and downtrodden of Israel?