Author Topic: Anybody receive a PM from KahaneTzaddik  (Read 4427 times)

Offline milutinn

• New JTFer
Anybody receive a PM from KahaneTzaddik
« on: July 20, 2011, 05:41:46 AM »
I received a PM from KahaneTzaddik making wild accusations against this site. Any body else get a PM from that member?

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
Re: Anybody receive a PM from KahaneTzaddik
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 08:40:28 AM »
I did.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2011, 08:34:21 PM »
Yes, Joshua Rosenburg couldn't help himself. He'll tell any lie he can to hurt the cause to save Jews and Christians. It's the same type of scum that would have helped the nazis back in WWII.

Fortunately, he's an idiot... and he's obsessed and belongs in a mental institution. All he can do and all he can think about is JTF (night and day). We must be pretty important to him and he must have no other life.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2011, 01:31:08 PM »
I did not.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2011, 09:54:06 AM »
I receive same massage from member  Islamstinks, and serbian army received to, I think that is the same person. and he saw that we did not receive post in the first hand, so he completed mission  :yuck:

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2011, 10:23:07 AM »
now i must to say that we had attack from ustasha , and now muslims ustasha! it's very interesting that on the internet on every public place, for example youtube,on almost every serbian video( just about serbia, culture,military, ordinary things.. video without mention of other nation or war etc.) come one of provocateurs - Croats,bosnian Muslims and Albanians or all three together, and they are hateful ! i ask them couple time , if you hate us what do you do on video about serbian sport(for example)!They cant give you reasonable answer they are full of hate and even more they are have inferiority complex, which become a Superiority complex when they argue with serbs,its the way  curing they  complex! Why most on serbs?because they know, deep deep in side that they are serbs, half of them are micro schizophrenic!

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2011, 07:59:02 PM »
I did. I can't read it and open it. In my email I saw sickening content.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2011, 03:34:32 PM »
Every time I log in I recieve a notification for new private massage, but I can't see any new massage.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2011, 09:42:28 PM »
Every time I log in I recieve a notification for new private massage, but I can't see any new massage.

Same here. Just I don't see that private message anymore.