Author Topic: I’m supersizing to be the world’s fattest woman, says 52st mother of two  (Read 3179 times)

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
You know who I really feel sorry for: her children.  Here is yet another adult human being teaching their children all of the wrong things about being a responsible member of the community.  Making matters far worse is the fact that they are going to have to suffer along with her as she experiences significant frightening consequences of her decision to become as fat as she can possibly manage.  This woman is too dumb and perhaps too young to know what it's like to have a parent in poor health.  Really, she is a few steps short of a Yimach Schemo

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
You know who I really feel sorry for: her children.  Here is yet another adult human being teaching their children all of the wrong things about being a responsible member of the community.  Making matters far worse is the fact that they are going to have to suffer along with her as she experiences significant frightening consequences of her decision to become as fat as she can possibly manage.  This woman is too dumb and perhaps too young to know what it's like to have a parent in poor health.  Really, she is a few steps short of a Yimach Schemo

I think it's crazy how her doctor admits that the weight is dangerous and yet says she has no current problems and she should be allowed to do this. Doesn't he see that morbid obesity itself is a problem? If her aorta bursts suddenly one day there won't be any current problem because she'll be dead. Same goes for a massive heart attack or stroke. Even worse would be if a stroke for example left her in a vegetative state and they had to try to keep her on life support. She probably would at least lose weight then but it would be too late.

I hope her kids don't follow in her footsteps and think that being that big is cool or a good idea for themselves.

I agree with you though that it's really unfair of her to put her kids through what will inevitably happen to her if she keeps this up. 

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
She looks kind of hot, come on guys you know you want her.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Wonder if she could find a black or Arab man with a decent job to support her?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Wonder if she could find a black or Arab man with a decent job to support her?

The 600 lb. woman on the tv show had a black boyfriend who was encouraging her to get even heavier so this woman could probably find one too.   :yuck: :fright:

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
The 600 lb. woman on the tv show had a black boyfriend who was encouraging her to get even heavier so this woman could probably find one too.   :yuck: :fright:

Doesn't surprise me ROFL.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt