Author Topic: I’m supersizing to be the world’s fattest woman, says 52st mother of two  (Read 3275 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
This is disgusting, what has this country come to?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2026964/Susanne-Emans-bid-worlds-fattest-woman-52st-mother-2-supersizing.html

Obese model Susanne Eman is saying 'Supersize Me' for real - in her bid to become the fattest woman ever.

The 52-stone bombshell aims to reach a whopping 115 stone, or 1,600lbs, by guzzling at least 20,000 calories a day.

Susanne, 32, from Arizona, USA, hopes to pass the half way milestone of 57 stones by the end of the year.

The single mum-of-two believes she's already overtaken former biggest mum Donna Simpson, 43, from New Jersey, who weighs 50 stones.

And Susanne - who is creating a stir among fans of 'Super Size Big Beautiful Women' (SSBBWs) - plans to increase her calorie-intake to keep gaining.

‘I'd love to find out if it's humanly possible to reach a ton,’ she said. ‘A previous record holder was 1,600lbs (115 stone) , so I have to be at least that.

‘My next goal is to be 57 stone (800lbs) by the end of the year.

‘At my current rate of growth, I should be 115 stone by age 41 or 42.’

Susanne visits the supermarket once a month with sons Gabriel, 16, and Brendin, 12, and spends up to eight hours filling six trollies.

‘It's like a full day's work,’ said Susanne, who uses a motorised scooter, but astonishingly believes she can stay healthy.

She added: ‘The bigger I get, the better I feel. I feel more confident and sexy. Why shouldn't I push the limits and see how fat I can get and stay healthy?’

Susanne's bizarre mission began after she couldn't stop gaining weight naturally.

'Two years ago I hit 35 stone because I was losing my battle against weight gain,’ she said.

‘I noticed I actually started attracting more men, and it made me feel good.’

The unemployed mother - who cannot work because of her weight - claims she stays active by doing simple exercises and having regular health checks.

‘I go for a waddle and do stretches and exercises every day,’ she said. 'My muscles need to hold up to my weight, so I have to stay strong.

‘I take my blood pressure once a week, and every day, after I exercise, I take readings of my other vitals. I use a pulse oximeter to measure the concentration of oxygen in my blood stream.

‘And I take my blood sugar levels just like a diabetic. If either of the readings go above a certain level, I'll immediately contact my doctor for advice.

‘If I was to get sick, I've arranged for my sister to take care of my kids.

‘I haven't gone near the danger zones yet though.’

Despite warnings from her doctor that her bizarre experiment could kill her, Susanne insists she wants to break the record.

Dr Patrick Flite said: ‘She's really playing Russian roulette with her life with this goal. There are well-documented complications that come with morbid obesity.

‘I would never encourage anyone to be doing what Susanne is doing.’

Dr Flite said Susanne's medical checks showed no current problems, adding: ‘She's capable of making her own decisions. I don't see any psychiatric problems or anything else wrong.’

But Susanne admitted she's taken steps to protect her children in the future.

‘The boys do notice my diet and that I eat more each day,’ she said.

‘I tell them that everybody likes different things. If I'm making something fatty and they want something healthy, then I make us different meals.’

Susanne even acts as an online agony aunt for other potential SSBBWs.

‘I want to break the stigma that being fat is a bad thing,’ she said. ‘I remind other fat people that it is OK for them to be that way.

‘The message I want to get across is for people to accept others for who they are.’

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: SUSANNE'S DAILY DIET

Breakfast: 6 x eggs scrambled, cooked in butter 468 cals. 1/2 pound bacon 1,168 cals, 4 x potatoes as hash browns 672 cals, 6 x pieces toast with butter 600 cals, 32 ounce cream shake 1,160 cals. Snacking 1 x bag of animal cookies 1,950 cals, 2litre bottle of soft drink 800 cals, 1 x 10.5 ounce bag of barbecue flavour crisps 1,650 cals, 3 x ham and cheese sandwiches 1,576 cals.

Lunch: 3 x beef, bean and green chilli burritos with 1 x cup of sour cream 1,453 cals. Salad (1 head lettuce, 1 cup cherry tomatoes, 1 cup carrots, 1 cucumber, 1/2 cup ranch dressing, bacon bits, 1 cup crumbled cheese, 1 cup chicken 1,479 cals.

Dinner: 12 x filled tacos + 1 x cup sour cream 4,906 cals, 2litre bottle of soda 800 cals, Dessert 8 x scoops vanilla ice cream 2,080 cals, 1 x small pan of brownies 1,200 cals.

Total: 21,962 calories

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
why would you? whyy?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Sick Sick Sick... This is what our society is heading towards... I don't think this woman will reach her goal and she will lose her life while trying to gain fame... Sick that the media would give her this attention.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I like bigger women but this is just insane. This woman is seriously mentally ill and needs help desperately. Then again, she's not as crazy as most of the people of Israel.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind

I like bigger women but this is just insane. This woman is seriously mentally ill and needs help desperately. Then again, she's not as crazy as most of the people of Israel.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 05:51:39 PM by Lisa »

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Immediately cut off all of her welfare, all of it

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
:clap:

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
Considering all that is going on in the world is this really an important story?
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
:clap:

She should have absolutely no tax payer money to engage in this kind of self-mutilation/destructive behavior.  She is going to get sick and she is going to need medical care for her flagrant, arrogant stupidity. 

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer

This article addresses that aspect of the story:
http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=192598

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I'd be willing to bet she's got one heck of a yeast skin infection under that belly flap (I think JTFE called it a pannus).

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
This is disgusting, what has this country come to?

Is this Katy Perry?

:::D these people will be ready for everything to find their name in the Guinness record book or may a photo with the celebrity.

Q.: Why is Africa such a [censored]-hole?
A.: Because no Jews ever lived there.

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
How come her children wouldn't stop her? Kids are craziest these days

Q.: Why is Africa such a [censored]-hole?
A.: Because no Jews ever lived there.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
How come her children wouldn't stop her? Kids are craziest these days

They are enablers. They probably have been convinced by the doctor of hers that this is ok plus she's a major influence on their life. I hope one of them realizes that this is going to make them end up losing her and does something to help her.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
They are enablers. They probably have been convinced by the doctor of hers that this is ok plus she's a major influence on their life. I hope one of them realizes that this is going to make them end up losing her and does something to help her.
Good memory about the pannus, RubyStars.  This is a 'Get famous quick' scheme that needs to not be encouraged by our irresponsible insane media.  This woman is killing herself and there isn't anything funny about that, even though the fool thinks she's being very original

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Good memory about the pannus, RubyStars.  This is a 'Get famous quick' scheme that needs to not be encouraged by our irresponsible insane media.  This woman is killing herself and there isn't anything funny about that, even though the fool thinks she's being very original

She's not that original either. I saw a woman on youtube on one of those Tyra Banks show videos who was 600 lbs. and was upset her weight was so low. She wanted to be 1000 lbs. She said she didn't want to have to move and so she wanted to get to a weight that made her immobile.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer

I don't think i'm alone here, Israel has righteous people and is the Jewish homeland, unfortunately with todays bolshevik society, I think that a lot of them would tolerate this kind of behavior because it is feel good behavior. I don't think YimachShemoToRalph was bashing Israel or the Israeli people, but there is a lot of immoral stuff that is tolerated there such as gay pride parades, kicking Jews out of their own homes, etc. Unfortunately with some of the leaders elected to power like Netanyahu and Olmert, I would sadly have to agree with YimachShemoToRalph statement as much as it hurts to say that. Slowly things are changing but there definitely needs to be progress and I think the JTF is doing a great job getting the message out there to waking people up to the truth out there.

As for why this thread is relevant, it still has to do with the breakdown of western civilization and culture and helping people to understand that this behavior is part of what is destroying our culture is this so called "tolerance". There's a point where you have to put your foot down and say "enough is enough".

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
She's not that original either. I saw a woman on youtube on one of those Tyra Banks show videos who was 600 lbs. and was upset her weight was so low. She wanted to be 1000 lbs. She said she didn't want to have to move and so she wanted to get to a weight that made her immobile.

RubyStars, this is yet another pointer in the direction of the fact that we live in a very sick culture

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
RubyStars, this is yet another pointer in the direction of the fact that we live in a very sick culture

Yes when I was watching that I could only imagine how horrified and embarrassed her ancestors would have been at her extreme laziness. She said herself that her entire motivation was because she hated moving and she didn't want to have to move. She wanted to lie in bed and have other people bring her everything.

Her ancestors who carved the USA from the wilderness or at least had many hardships of their own where they had to struggle to survive had a descendant who is so selfish and lazy that she wants to get so fat that she's immobile.

That kind of thing just seems like such disrespect to one's heritage.

I'm not talking about people that get big in general for a variety of reasons but about people like this lady in the article and that woman on the tv show who are deliberately trying to get as large as possible.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
She can do whatever she wants as long as nobody else has to pay for her stupidity. Let her idiot family take care of her and support her. She obviously just wants to get on television and have her own A&E show.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
She can do whatever she wants as long as nobody else has to pay for her stupidity. Let her idiot family take care of her and support her. She obviously just wants to get on television and have her own A&E show.

Now that Kate Gosselin is going off the air maybe she can get a show on TLC

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Now that Kate Gosselin is going off the air maybe she can get a show on TLC

Did this woman eat all of Kate's kids and now they have to cancel the show? She needed those babyback ribs. :::D
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Did this woman eat all of Kate's kids and now they have to cancel the show? She needed those babyback ribs. :::D

lol!

The sad thing about the woman in the article is that with that massive food intake every day it's going to be really difficult for her if she ever decides she wants to stop and go back to normal because if she drops her calories back down she's going to feel so hungry... Even eating around 3000 calories a day and dropping down to say, 1500 can cause hunger until someone gets used to the reduced amount.

With 20k+ calories a day I think she would have to come off the slope gradually or she'd just be plain miserable all day from hunger.

I think she should start trying to eat 10k for a few weeks then drop it to 5k and then down to 3k and then try 2k and stay there for a while and she should drop a lot of weight. I think that would be easier on her body and her desire for huge portions than trying to drop down to a diet level eating all at once.

One good thing is that you can eat really big portions of vegetables and the calories are really low on them.

I had two huge beefsteak tomatoes for lunch and when I weighed them and entered them in for the calories it came to 71 calories. That's pretty darn easy too and I feel full! If people could do more like that then they could eat more and not get big.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
She's eating high fat/carb junk foods to get her calories. The miracle of foods like the Baconator, Taco Bell, etc you can fit 3000 calories into a normal sized meal pretty easily. To a lesser extent I've known bodybuilders who eat kind of like this too, though not 20000 calories. More like 5-6k. They get in huge amounts of protein and carbs/fats that spare they protein for muscle growth. This woman is likely getting most from fats and carbs though and her complete inactivity will make it go to her girth.

It's astounding that her daily basal metabolic rate + activity is probably really low and a pound of fat is 3500 stored kcal. So even if her total metabolic activity was 3000kcal/day and she's eating a 20000kcal diet, she's almost glueing 5lbs of fat to her body per day simply from the 17000kcal excess.

What a horrendous thing to do to your body. This is self-mutilation and child abuse to put your kids through this.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
If she's a liberal maybe she can take inspiration from Bill Clinton, he's gone on a vegan diet now. I'm sure he can eat pretty much as much as he wants to on that as long as it's low fat fruits and vegetables (there's a lot of junk food that's vegan too though like potato chips, lol).

You know what's cool is that when I'm eating mostly fruit and vegetables I've actually had to buy and eat avocados to get my calories up to a decent level otherwise I'd be eating like 700 a day sometimes.  ;D I still eat some meat too though so I haven't gone completely vegetarian but I do eat that way mostly now.