Author Topic: Muslim woman: Driver with gun called her terrorist  (Read 412 times)

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer
Muslim woman: Driver with gun called her terrorist
« on: August 23, 2011, 03:23:19 AM »
Another fake but funny-told hate crime against a muslim sub-specie in guess where: Michigan.

ANN ARBOR, Mich. (WXYZ) - A 21-year-old Muslim woman who does not want to be identified tells Action News a man pulled a gun on her and used hateful slurs against her during a ride home from work.

The woman, who wears a traditional Islamic headscarf, said she was stopped at the intersection of S. State Street and Eisenhower Sunday morning when a man started honking his car horn at her.

“I’m at the light and it’s red and the guy behind me is just honking. And I was like it’s a red light.”

From there the situation escalated.

“He pulled up next to me, called me a terrorist, said I don’t belong here. He said I need to go back to my own country, that my people need to die,” the young woman told Action News. “He started swerving into my lane. I called police and when he saw me on the phone he pulled a gun out and the gun was pointed directly at me.”

The apparent victim got away uninjured. During the incident she was able to get a plate number to police, but Ann Arbor investigators say they haven’t been able to track it down. It’s possible that during the tense situation the victim made a mistake or police took down the wrong information.

The horrific reality of the ordeal has barely set in.

“I think at first it didn’t hit me. But now reality has set in – it has hit me, my life flashed before my eyes and I didn’t realize it.”

The victim describes the suspect as a white male with blonde hair and stubble. He was driving a black pick-up, possibly a Dodge Ram.

The Michigan Chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations is calling on the F.B.I. to join the investigation.

Read more: http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region/washtenaw_county/21-year-old-muslim-woman-says-she-was-the-victim-of-a-hate-crime-in-ann-arbor#ixzz1Vq2d4q4L

Q.: Why is Africa such a [censored]-hole?
A.: Because no Jews ever lived there.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Muslim woman: Driver with gun called her terrorist
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 02:28:56 PM »
I agree with what he said but he shouldn't have pulled a gun on her. That's only going to get himself into trouble if it were a real incident.