Author Topic: Rosh HaShannah 5767: The Erev Rav is at it again....  (Read 3178 times)

admin

Rosh HaShannah 5767: The Erev Rav is at it again....
« on: September 26, 2006, 07:06:48 PM »
This was sent to me by Ya'aqov Ben-Yehudah in Kfar Tapuach, Samaria.

B"H

Rosh HaShannah 5767: The Erev Rav is at it again....
http://esseragaroth.blogspot.com/2006/09/rosh-hashannah-5767-erev-rav-is-at-it.html

4 of the Seventh Month 5767

Can you guess from where and from when the following news headlines came?

"Man Arrested for Blowing Shofar"

"Jews Told Not to Leave their Homes during Certain Hours"

Your first guess might be Germany of the 1930's.

Nope.

Perhaps present day Saudi Arabia or Iran.

Nope. Don't you remember? Saudi Arabia does not even allow Jews within its borders. And, former Iranian President Katami once even took the time to stage a visit to a synagogue at the end of Shabbath.

Perhaps Israel during the British Mandate.

Nope.

How about yesterday in Israel? Hard to believe? Not really.

I'll refer you to the following articles by Arutz 7's Hillel Fendel , Fast of the Seventh Month 5767/Sept. 25, 2006, for the background information:

Man Arrested for Blowing Shofar at Western Wall
Restrictions On Old City Jews During Ramadan

A student of Zilberman's Yeshivah in Jerusalem's Old City was attacked by police yesterday at the "Kotel HaQatan"for blowing the shofar (horn of a kosher animal other than a cow) and for not stopping his prayers at their command. Jewish Law forbids a Jew from interrupting his central shmonah esrei prayer except for reasons related to saving his or another Jew's life. One would think that a praying Jew does not have to fear death from the Israeli police. One would think.... Apparently, that was also one of the thoughts on the mind of Eliyahu Kleiman, while he ignored police demands, and continued to focus on his prayers on Rosh HaShannah.

One would also think that someone in the Israeli police force, especially in the Old City of Jerusalem would know this law. One would think....

My sources indicate that Eliyahu blew shofar during the musaf prayer, as is the custom. The police wanted him to stop. They were concerned that this would upset the Arabs. They attacked Eliyahu when they saw that he would not cease. They dragged him away, released him as they did not see him to be a threat, at which point Eliyahu returned to his prayerThe musaf prayer for Rosh HaShannah encompasses acknowledging the Sovereignty of the Almighty, asking the Almighty to recall his covenant with our ancestors, and the Shofar, calling upon the Jewish People to repent.

It is incumbant upon all Jews to hear the Shofar blown on Rosh HaShannah. Eliyahu was helping Jews to do that misswah (Torah commandment). The police were doing the opposite, preventing Jews from doing misswoth.

Why? My sources report that the police were concerned about upseting the Arabs, thus plopping a riot into their hands.

The Erev Rav, the decendants of the false converts who came out of Egypt with us, strike again, preventing Jews from praying and blowing the Shofar, in the name of not wanting to anger the Yishma'elim (Arabs).

I thought that's one of the reasons we Jews fought to come to Israel in the first place, to have the freedom to be and act Jewish in a Jewish Homeland, and to have the relief of no longer fearing the oppression and cruelty of the goyim (non-Jew's). One would think....

Meanwhile,...

Elsewhere in the Old City, Jewish residents were instructed to stay inside their homes during certain evening hours. Once again this was to lessen any chance that Islamic extremists would get upset by the Jewish presence during their holy month of Ramadan, and "start something."

Where else have Jews had their movements restricted in their own cities of residence?

During Jewish holidays, in particular the one-day [in Israel, two outside of Israel] holiday of Shavu'oth, Jews make their way en masse to the Old City. Just like this Rosh HaShannah, Jews are prevented from entering through the Shkhem (Damascus) Gate on the north wall, yet Arab movements are not restricted. They open up shop as usual, conveniently placing piles of melon in the middle of the thoroughfare, or conveniently deciding to wash down the already slippery stone walk ways just when Jews are arriving for the early morning prayers.

Freedom of movement within the Jewish Homeland without fear of being forced back into ghettos,...and certainly not by others claiming to being Jewish. One would think....

More headlines:

ADL Slams MK Effie Eitam's Statements on Transfer of Arabs

The self-hating, ghetto-Jew words of the ADL are so abhorrant to me I find it difficult to place them on my blog. However, it is more important for these words to be in your face, thus I will place a few here. I'll refer you to the Arutz 7 article above for more.

ADL: "Such inflammatory statements are irresponsible and display an ugly and abhorrent bigotry against other peoples and leads to incitement...."

Although there is certainly hallachic precedent for trying to "get along" with the goyim outside of Eress Yisrael (See works by Rabbi Moshe Feinstein ZTz"L), the ADL obviously knows nothing really substantial of Torah and its application in within Eress Yisrael (See Mishnah Torah Hil. Avodah Zarah & Hil. Melechim u'Mil hamotheha).

The ADL would seem to have Jews in Eress Yisrael just sit by an be slaughtered, all in the name of "peace" with our neighbors.

The ADL's "write a letter, make it better" policy does exactly the opposite here. Either they have no clue as to the damage they are doing,...or they do. You be the judge.

MK Effie Eitom, I applaud your efforts. You have certainly woken up a bit to the currently reality in Israel. May you soon merit the full understanding that Torah Law supercedes the Israeli secular law in Eress Yisrael, whenever they are in conflict.

But, so far, you seem to have gotten it only half right. You have finally woken up to the need [and hallachah] to throw out the non-Jewish hostile element from the Land. But, what about our [apparently] Jewish enemies, the Erev Rav?

Said in the name the name of the Vilna Gaon, he who does not fight against the Erev Rav, defends them (Kol HaTor).

May this year bring the completion of the Ge'ulah (Redemption),...however politically-incorrect it may seem.

Ya'aqov Ben-Yehudah
K'far Tapu'ah

--
More ways to be in contact with me:
1) Google Talk
2) ICQ 228680620

« Last Edit: September 26, 2006, 11:33:38 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: Rosh HaShannah 5767: The Erev Rav is at it again....
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2006, 08:01:10 PM »
It doesn't even seem real... it's just so shocking. Why are our own turning against us?
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim