Author Topic: Can Spain be saved from the islamonazis?  (Read 4074 times)

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
Can Spain be saved from the islamonazis?
« on: January 29, 2011, 06:09:55 PM »
Well, this is a question I ask as a man who has a very dear [Catholic] friend in Spain.

Given that Spain is being "reconquisted" by the Muslims, among others (gypsies and other garbage as well), can this former Christian kingdom ever recover? I ask this as a man who knows that Spain's history with the Jews is.. a bit delicate. But, my Spanish friend has no issues with Jews and will even wear a Magen David because of her attachment to them.  :o Will Gd help this old land, home to Sephardics for generations? Can anyone answer me? My friend lives in Granada, Andalusia, which the rag-heads turn into their false utopia of Al-Andalus. What connection do Jews have to Andalusia, by the way? What can I say to my friend? Torah mentions Tarshish (Spain?) and her young lions roaring (in the end days?). What do I say to my friend?

Thanks.
Cædmon's Hymn:

Now we must honour the Guardian of Heaven,
the might of the Architect, and His purpose,
the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty
afterwards appointed the middle earth, the lands, for men.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Can Spain be saved from the islamonazis?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2011, 06:32:54 PM »
For purely self interest I don't want the muslims to take over Spain or any part of Europe. But listen my Saxon friend, Jews don't forget the evils that had been done. So Spain which even to this day is one of the most jew-hating countries in Europe can go to hell.

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2011, 07:00:42 PM »
For purely self interest I don't want the muslims to take over Spain or any part of Europe. But listen my Saxon friend, Jews don't forget the evils that had been done. So Spain which even to this day is one of the most jew-hating countries in Europe can go to hell.

Well, I don't ask this for Spain so much as I ask it for the one good person that I know who for certain lives in Spain and who, like me, is a friend of Jews, fears Gd, and has been a friend to me in moments of private distress when it's felt like even Gd has been far away. So...

Will Gd save a nation for the sake of one righteous soul?  :o
Cædmon's Hymn:

the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2011, 05:43:00 AM »
Will Gd save a nation for the sake of one righteous soul?  :o
I can't speak for God but I hope your friend would be all right. BTW I don't wish ill for either Spain or harmless individuals in this country but I don't have sympathy for their troubles either.

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2011, 06:45:58 AM »
I can't speak for G-d but I hope your friend would be all right. BTW I don't wish ill for either Spain or harmless individuals in this country but I don't have sympathy for their troubles either.

The trouble is, as I see it, is that Spain is feeling the pressure from in much the same way that the rest of Europe is. My friend has a very strong dislike of the Muslims for various reasons, but her general feelings are obvious: they represent a clear and errosive danger to her country. This is a bit annoying to me because she's one of the few in Spain that's pro-American and pro-Israeli.  :'(
Cædmon's Hymn:

Offline Eden Ben Yitzchak

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2011, 06:26:42 PM »
The Spanish people, generally speaking, are very very antisemitic, and they hate Israel and support the Arab Muslim PalestiNazi animals, so God WILL punish this evil nation. However, there are many good people in Spain, as anywhere else, and we all should pray to God and ask him to have mercy on the righteous when he destroys the evil. May all good people be blessed.

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2011, 10:08:14 PM »
The Spanish people, generally speaking, are very very antisemitic, and they hate Israel and support the Arab Muslim PalestiNazi animals, so G-d WILL punish this evil nation. However, there are many good people in Spain, as anywhere else, and we all should pray to G-d and ask him to have mercy on the righteous when he destroys the evil. May all good people be blessed.

I've lately found out some things that make me question the integrity of my Spanish friend:

#1) Her boyfriend is a secular self-hating Jew from Britain, an avowed hater of Gd and a follower of Trotsky whose best friend is another secular self-hating Jew from London; a nasty bully of a fellow her bf is and who lived for about a decade in Russia.

#2) Despite he claims to be religious (i.e. a Latin Mass Catholic who also supposedly loves Jews), she also exhibits certain Gd-hating traits despite being superficially interested in her own Semitic, i.e. Sephardic heritage.

What's wrong with these people?  :o
Cædmon's Hymn: