Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, September 4, 2011  (Read 5543 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Ask JTF for Sunday, September 4, 2011
« on: August 25, 2011, 08:19:17 PM »
Please post your questions to Chaim here.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 12:46:19 PM by Lisa »

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, September 4, 2011
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 08:27:26 PM »
Shalom Chaim, I re-uploaded your 2 videos about rick perry, will likely re-upload more

Last week someone asked about america's space program. Should Israel expand it's own space program and maybe send people to celestial bodies? It would be a massive morale boost.

Since the Israeli government won't let you on aliyah, do you think you can have someone from HaYamin run for the Knesset? Most of the people on HaYamin are in Israel and the government can't do much about that. This person can run while you give them tactical advise from abroad.

Once Israel liberates the Suez Canal, would it use this extremely valuable asset to counter-pressure other countries.

What do you think of the metal band Sabaton? They have a song about Israel's victory in the 6 day war. .

what do you think of the following people:
  -Hans Oster
  -Dietrich Bonhoeffer
  -Wilhelm Canaris

how often have you witnessed someone being raped in prison after dropping the soap?

if obama were to become president of kenya, would that country be in an even worse shape?

I hear S.Sudan might build an embassy in Jerusalem. If they do that, do you think HaShem will help that country to become the 1st black country to get modernized?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 07:40:05 PM by Meerkat »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 09:41:04 PM »
Dear Chaim, several questions for this week's Ask JTF all relating to Malaysia.

1. Should the Chinese leave Malaysia? And if they were no Chinese in Malaysia, what would a Malaysia without them be like?

2. How advanced is Malaysia compared to Arab countries like Syria and Iraq? I wouldn't be surprised if the Petronas Towers in Kuala Lumpur were built by non-Muslims. And would you agree with me, that even with all of its modern skyscrapers and shopping malls which obviously weren't built by Muslims, it is still a Third World Muslim hellhole?

3. Why does the Malaysian flag resemble the American flag?

4. What is Malaysia's relationship with Israel, America and the West?

PS: I have two unrelated subjects.

Please wish my sister, Tracy a happy birthday for her birthday is tomorrow and please wish me and Brittney Standifer a happy relationship, we have been dating for over a month now.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 03:14:49 PM by Hot Spot »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2011, 10:55:48 PM »
Shalom chaim

1. Hurricane irene came straight through nyc.  What do you think Gd is angry about?  What percentage will learn their lesson? How much patience do you think Gd will have on us?

2. Tell us a story about the great rabbi meir kahane.

3. Please explain the deeper meaning of "ezer kenegdo" when referring to Gd creating a "helpmeet" for adam and all men.

And a dvar torah of this week's parasha.

Toda

Dr. dan
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 12:30:03 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2011, 11:22:20 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2011, 07:11:50 AM »
Greetings Chaim. Do you expect to see all the serious republican and democratic candidates make some kind of quasi-religious pilgrimage to worship the idol of MLK that has been recently erected?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2011, 01:25:22 PM »
Shalom dearest Chaim,

In honor of the 3,400 Americans and citizens from around the world who were murdered by al-Qaeda in the worst terrorist attack in world history ten years ago, all of my questions for the month of September will be about the events of 9/11/2001.

1: On 9/12/2001, did you ever envision that the majority of Americans would support kangaroo "war crimes" trials of soldiers in the war on terror?

2: Did you ever dream that more average Americans would be sympathetic to Islam today than on September 10, 2001?

3: Why do you think that the majority of New Jerseyans supported the arrest of New Jersey bus driver Derek Fenton for burning pages of the Koran at a 9/11 remembrance ceremony, and his firing from his job for it?

4: Many 9/11 victims' families have come forward to support the Nazi mosque at Ground Zero. Is this a classic case of the "Stockholm Syndrome" or is something else at work?

5: About Alan Sabrosky (ys): I had read that he claims to be of Jewish background but that that had been debunked. Whatever he is, he is a real piece of garbage. But if he is a Jew, it settles an argument that I witnessed a couple of years ago between two excellent JTFers I both love. They were arguing whether or not any Jews blame Israel for 9/11. So now, for the record, let it be established that there are some sick Jews who think that.

G-d bless you and your loved ones,

911Avenger
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 02:56:07 PM by 911Avenger »

Offline Sephirath

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2011, 02:42:10 AM »
edit
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 08:57:09 PM by Sephirath Ben Baruch »

Offline Rin Tin Tin

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2011, 03:22:28 PM »
Are so-called "memorial services" halachically allowed in Orthodox Torah Judaism?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 10:00:05 AM by Rin Tin Tin »

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2011, 11:01:37 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

please tell us about Batya and Avraham, the wonderful creative JTF members who created the parody of "If I were a rich man" from fiddler on the roof.

Do you think Chelsea Clinton should really have been called Chelsea Foster? Is it possible that, like her mother, she is a closeted dyke who enjoys being intimate with arab women?

Offline danny100

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2011, 07:58:16 PM »
Shalom Chaim. Thanks for telling changing my thoughts on the death penalty. I now know that it was almost never imposed when the Talmud came. When I talked about secular people, examples include Geert Wilders who are the exception because they stand for justice and tell the truth.

1. There is a poll showing 81% of Jewish voters are against Israel returning to pre-67 lines and yet about 63% support Obama in the same poll. It was maybe too expensive for the polling agency to hire psychiatrists to study the problem.

2. The author the New York Nazi Times during the Holocaust was Arthur Hays Sulzberger. I read that the Extermination of European Jewry was ignored in the newspaper until 1942 when a small page about this came out. Did this filthy capo actually want Hitler to succeed in his Final Solution? Looks like when the Anti-Semites say "These Jooos in powerful positions" My response is "Yes in position to destroy their own people you blind scum."

3. It looks like the only hope for Israel is if something absolutely unexpected happens like a Chernobyl goes off in Iran's nuclear factories because Netanyahu and the Israeli Government are on their knees to the Obongos.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 08:03:12 PM by danny100 »

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2011, 08:40:13 AM »
Hello Chaim,

Do you think the surge in popularity for Ron Paul indicates growing anti-Semitism or do you think it has mainly to do with people liking his anti-government message in a time when many republican and democrat candidates are for maintaining the status quo? Thanks in advance.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2011, 09:12:09 AM »
Res
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2011, 02:07:58 AM »
Dear Chaim

Can you give me a story of a confrontation between Kahane and the black hebro's?

If you can't, could you give me a similar story about a similar situation?

Thanks and god bless!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 07:27:36 PM by Confederate Kahanist »
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline lines

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2011, 08:52:33 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Do you have any opinions on the Confucianist philosophy? Have you made any observations of East Asian cultures that you feel are worth sharing?

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2011, 10:58:38 PM »
Dear Chaim:

Hope all is well.  Here are my questions and comments for this week.

(1) What is your opinion of James Grover McDonald, the first US Ambassador to Israel?  He was of German extraction.  Was he a friend of Israel and the Jewish people?

(2) I was dismayed to read a report last week that a record of more than 2000 Sudanese "vansen" slithered there way into Israel.   Why is the much vaunted IDF impotant in stopping stopping this invasion?  I know that the traitorist leftists in Israel what to dillute the jewish character of the State.  As a junior kahanist civil rights leader, I propose the following compromise with the leftists and their love of sub-saharan africans:  Instead of allowing all this muslim raf raf in the country, Israel import several dozen hutu's and tootsie's and their pots and knives to administer prisons populated by Arab terrorists.  Give these black Jeffrey Dahmers free rain in literally cleaning up the Arab prison population. I guarantee these prison guards would not only fully consume the population and ultimately each other at some point, but they would lick their plates clean too!  Your comments please.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 01:53:03 PM by Nekama »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2011, 12:10:08 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

(Reserved)
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline serbian-russian-jew

• New JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2011, 12:55:02 AM »
im very interested in your ideas on serbia.  maybe you can talk a little about that as well.  thanks

Offline RussianLeo777

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2011, 02:13:28 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Hope you've been well.

1) I recently attended    a comedy show that featured an up and coming Jewish comedian as an opening act. I personally was disgusted at the following joke that he told: "I'm Jewish, but I don't really look Jewish...which is good for when the next Holocaust occurs". Was this just a bad joke or this guy a self-hating animal? Is this what passes for comedy these days?

2) What is your opinion of Eric Cantor? Do you believe he is a good Jew?

Thank you as always,
RL

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2011, 12:00:42 PM »
Shalom Chaim and thank you as always for your hard work and for answering my questions.

I know that no Presidential candidate is 100% perfect, but how do we explain Rick Perry's record on immigration, and crony capitalism to people? Rick Perry is against a border fence, and supports the so-called Dream Act that would grant illegal aliens in-state tuition at state colleges. In addition, Rick Perry has bought land on the advice of companies who would later buy the land from him at extraordinary prices, after those companies were granted leases in Texas to drill for oil and gas. The list of things wrong with Perry can go on, so when if ever is it okay to criticize Rick Perry?
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2011, 03:20:07 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

The other day I noticed that Judge Jack Weinstein will be speaking at a Deformed Temple in Great Neck later in this week.   

http://www.theislandnow.com/great_neck/news/article_41ad9ae6-d4b5-11e0-b7c3-001cc4c03286.html

The name Jack Weinstein caught my attention because I recall you speaking about him in one or more previous ' Ask JTF' shows.     My recall is along the lines that Jack Weinstein caused considerable damage to the late and great Rabbi Kahane and/  or you.       If I'm mistaken,   I publicly apologize to the Judge.   

Can you please discuss your impressions of Judge Jack Weinstein?

Thanks as always,   eb22.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2011, 03:56:43 PM »
Shalom Brother Chaim.
With your permission,

1.Why should people get married with the divorce rate is over 64%
My grandparents generation  did not have this. Sometimes I worry I will meet someone and it will happen to me, then I will be sad and hurt. Does the Torah talk about this or give any suggestions?

2. There are 2 Jewish laws ; modesty via head covering and a women looking pretty for her husband.  Why do some hassidic  married Jewish women shave their head and then wear a wig. Does that not A make them ugly and masculine looking for the husband ( being balder then Montel Williams?) And B, make them actually look immodest. I dont get it.... Then again, I think such people  who do these "strange practices" dont. Doesn't the Torah forbid "avoda zarah" (strange worship)

Thank you so much for all the work you do
Chai
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 04:35:37 PM by Chai »

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2011, 04:14:15 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Here are the zootube questions

Israeli army killed more soldiers in 1973 because the Egyptian army was bigger. Just like world war I, the allies lost 1 million more troops than axis but the victory was for allies.
Israel didn't lose any land?? Israel lost most of Sinai in that war. The Egyptian objective was to get back the biggest part of Sinai possible according to the army's abilities in that time. USSR involved? Israel is the 51st U.S state!

One day everyone is going to know the truth... there is still no proof of a God, and if there was, he would come down and stop the fighting. So sad that people trade a precious thing like life for a belief that was written by man. Don't we have good science fiction writers today? The only difference is that there was no cameras recording event's in those days. Besides, it doesn't take an expert to find out that when you take someones life, you cause pain, therefor it's wrong.

You really need to step back from your own views for a little bit and try looking at the world and people from a different perspective. You're a very close minded person, and resort to personal attacks when someone's views on American foreign policy don't align perfectly with what you'd like to happen.

Ron Paul 2012!

Israel is a home to Jewish terrorists. The terrorists are both blatant hate groups, such as Kach, as well as cleverly disguised Settler groups Regardless of their methods, the fact remains that terrorism against the Palestinian people is a way of life within the Israeli occupied territories.

Gd Bless You, Your Loved Ones & The Chosen People.
Bryan.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane