Author Topic: Lauren Booth Tony Blairs sister in law and convert to ISLAM is of Jewish descen  (Read 890 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://blogs.forward.com/the-shmooze/141865/    

Tony Blair’s Sister-in-Law is a Pro-Palestinian Activist
By Renee Ghert-Zand

You know that one really embarrassing relative you wish you didn’t have? Well, former British Prime Minister Tony Blair has one of those, too.

Her name is Lauren Booth, and she is a pro-Palestinian activist and journalist working for Iran’s English language TV channel. And she happens to be Blair’s sister-in-law (Booth is Blair’s wife Cherie’s half-sister).

It must be more than a bit awkward for Blair, a long-time supporter of Israel and Middle East envoy for the United Nations, European Union, United States and Russia, to know that Booth was out in London’s Trafalgar Square this past Sunday calling for Lebanon, Jordan and Egypt to march on Jerusalem and liberate it from Israel — a nation she says does not exist.

Blogger Richard Millett wrote that Booth pledged her support to Hamas at the rally organized by the Islamic Human Rights Commission and declared from the podium, surrounded by placards with slogans like “Israel Your Days Are Numbered” and “For World Peace, Israel Must Be Destroyed.”

“It is time, Brothers and Sisters, for Al Quds [Jerusalem] to be liberated. For Islam and people of the world who wish to pray there to the one G-d. And we say here today to you Israel, we see your crimes and we loathe your crimes. And to us your nation does not exist, because it is a criminal injustice against humanity. We want to see Lebanon, Jordan and Egypt go to the borders and stop this now. Liberate Al Quds! March to Al Quds!”

Halachically speaking, the 44-year-old Booth (whose given name is actually Sarah) was born a Jew, since her mother was Jewish (a Cohen, no less). She was not raised with any Jewish practice, and she converted to Islam last year.

Poor Tony Blair. While the rest of us may have an aunt that kisses us too much, a loud uncle with horrible table manners, or a cousin with questionable business dealings, he’s got an embarrassing relative of an entirely different sort.

And if the former P.M. is anything like the rest of us, he’ll probably try to distance himself from her by emphasizing that she’s from his wife’s side of the family.

Read more: http://blogs.forward.com/the-shmooze/141865/#ixzz1WAOxazIj
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
That evil piece of drek is no Jew.... I doubt that her mother was even Jewish considering how much of an evil Jew hater she is. The animal exhibits none of the traits which Jews are identifiable as. I really bet she is a descendent of Erev Rav...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
That evil piece of drek is no Jew.... I doubt that her mother was even Jewish considering how much of an evil Jew hater she is. The animal exhibits none of the traits which Jews are identifiable as. I really bet she is a descendent of Erev Rav...

It's possible but i can say at least 10% of Jews unfortunately exhibit the same traits 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauren_Booth
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
It's possible but i can say at least 10% of Jews unfortunately exhibit the same traits 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauren_Booth

We should be so lucky that only 10% are descended from Erev Rav... What a sad story and a pock on the house of Israel that these wicked idol worshipers tried to join the Jewish people...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
We should be so lucky that only 10% are descended from Erev Rav... What a sad story and a pock on the house of Israel that these wicked idol worshipers tried to join the Jewish people...

I agree

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
If she really is Jewish, then she is a prime example of how incredibly intense self-hatred can be.

Offline Hank64

• Full JTFer

I actually heard some rumors before that she is. But I doubt it. I did hear about Tony Blair's sister-in-law converting to Islam. She might be some leftist whore who support Palestine and wants to see Israel "wiped off the map". If she likes muslims so much, why wouldn't she go and live alonside her muslim friends in their desert caves? 8) 

Q.: Why is Africa such a [censored]-hole?
A.: Because no Jews ever lived there.