Author Topic: Shalom-I am new  (Read 11263 times)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Re: Shalom-I am new
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2007, 11:35:28 AM »
Hail Columbia-- Shalom, Ja, I am an admin at the AFC forums, but unfortunantly, the forums are not nearly as active. In fact, i am going to tell my forums' members, that they should flock to this TOV forums-theyd love this forum!

Maybe, you and me should speak to Jan L, and talk to him about linking up between JTF and AFC? And also, maybe we can make the official AFC forums, to JTF?

Let me know hey?
How do you know the word TOV ?
anyway, I think we need to jion us as much people as we can,
How does the white shouthen africans planning become SA to a nation with white goverment ?

Well, ive learned a little bit of Hebrew (TOV=Good-right?)

TOV=GOOD
טוב
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2007, 11:59:15 AM »
I dont think Jews should join the IDF if they arent strong enough ideologically to refuse orders, but at the same time in pre-State Israel thousands of Jews joined the British forces, why would they do that? When the British were such viciouse Jew hating SOBs? To have the training so when the time came to have our own state we would be ready. I will be joining the IDF after I make Aliyah, for a similiar reason.

As for Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging I e-mailed them about their position of Israel, and they are pretty pro-Arab, they view the Jews as thieves who stole the land and are needlessly making the Arabs mad, and they support the creation of a Fakestinian State, so they are totally worthless as a group.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2007, 12:47:33 PM »
As far as why JTF opposes serving in the army, it is because the main function of the army is NOT to protect Israeli Jews. The main function is to serve as another arm of the Bolshevik establishment in expelling Jews from their own land.

The IDF enthusiastically obeyed orders to expel thousands of Jews from their homeland in order to hand over this sacred land to the Arab Muslim Nazis. But the same IDF would NEVER even consider expelling a single Arab Muslim Nazi.

ANY ARMY THAT EXPELS ONLY JEWS FROM THEIR HOMELAND AND EXPELS THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE JEWS IS AN ANTI-SEMITIC ARMY. ANY ARMY THAT EXPELS JEWS WITH SELF-HATING ENTHUSIASM BUT CALLS IT "RACIST" TO EVEN SUGGEST EXPELLING ARAB MUSLIM NAZIS IS AN ANTI-SEMITIC ARMY.

IF THE FRENCH ARMY OR SOME OTHER NON-JEWISH ARMY HAD DECIDED TO EXPEL JEWS AND ONLY JEWS FROM THEIR LAND, WOULD NOT EVERYONE CALL THAT ARMY ANTI-SEMITIC? WHAT IF THIS NON-JEWISH ARMY HAD DECLARED THAT EXPELLING ARAB MUSLIM NAZIS IS "RACIST", AND THAT ONLY EXPELLING JEWS IS PERMITTED?

As for the ridiculous argument that Israel will cease to exist if large numbers of Jews refuse to serve, the truth is the IDF will always have enough soldiers to do the pathetic little "defense" game that they are now playing with Muslim terrorists.

IF LARGE NUMBERS OF JEWS DECLARED THAT THEY REFUSE TO SERVE UNTIL THE ARMY BECOMES A JEWISH ARMY THAT DOES NOT EXPEL JEWS FROM THEIR HOMELAND, THAT WOULD SAVE THE STATE OF ISRAEL. AND IF LARGE NUMBERS OF JEWS DECLARED THAT THEY REFUSE TO SERVE UNTIL THE ARMY CHANGES ITS EVIL POLICY OF VALUING THE LIVES OF ARAB MUSLIM NAZI "CIVILIANS" MORE THAN THE LIVES OF JEWISH SOLDIERS AND JEWISH CIVILIANS, THAT WOULD SAVE THE STATE OF ISRAEL.

Jimmy, you are my favorite and most respected poster on this forum.
However, on this issue I must disagree with you.

I think it's disingenuous to think that IDF soldiers were monolithic in being enthusiastic about throwing Jews out of their homes or that they universally relished or enjoyed surrendering land to the Moozie enemy.

No doubt there are a great many brainwashed leftists in the IDF that enthusiastically support the suicidal and treasonous appeasement policies ordered by their commanders on behalf of the Bolshevik traitors running the show from the Knesset.

On the other hand, this is true of the Israeli population in general.

It's hard to imagine a people or nation facing as obvious and as imminent an existential threat as Israel does, in which a substantial portion of it's populace would support the suicidal surrender of land, and the despicable expulsion/ethnic cleansing of their fellow Jews.

Yet this is the sad reality of Israel today.

But we can not lose sight of the fact that there is a large and ever growing segement of the population that is unalterably opposed to surrendering any of Eretz Yisrael. There is a large and ever growing portion of the population that does support expelling the Arab enemy within.

The ultimate solution is to wrest power from the Bolshevik Establishment that doesn't represent the common good of the Jewish Nation.

Can this best be accomplished by not participating in the political process or serving in the IDF ?  One could easily extrapolate your argument and say that based on it's policies, Israel is a self hating, anti-Semitic nation and therefore Jews shouldn't live there.

This whole argument is analagous to, and reminds me of, the disagreement Chaim has with Noam Federman as to whether the real right wing should participate in Israel's political process.

It's a real tough call, and hard to know who is right.     

My opinion remains that right wing Jews should continue to serve in the IDF, refuse to follow treasonous expulsion orders, and rebel against the Bolshevik commanders when necessary. I'd hate to see the IDF composed of only leftists.

In any event Jimmy, I want to thank you for all you do for JTF, and your undying support and love for the Land of Israel and the Jewish people. It's an honor to have you as a friend and brother.

Offline christian_love

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2007, 02:30:33 PM »
welcome you will do great here.

Please sign up to youtube and rate and comment on chais videos to give him the exposure he deserves....

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2007, 02:45:18 PM »

Please sign up to youtube and rate and comment on chais videos to give him the exposure he deserves....

Oh yes, that reminds me, while you're at it Boeregeneraal, try to get white South Africans who are on YouTube to watch our JTF videos.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2007, 12:31:29 AM »

Shalom,yes, my youtube account is Janolifant-feel free to watch my favourited vids-some good ones there. Ive already strated watching Chaim's videows-ratingg, commenting and favouriting them. I also flagged those youtube videos-that JTF wanted deleted (those by Boni)

Oh yes, that reminds me, while you're at it Boeregeneraal, try to get white South Africans who are on YouTube to watch our JTF videos.
I sure will. Mayby we can merge the South African movie makers, with JTF'?

AS for the AWB. Yes, I don't support them-as something always felt wrong about the organization' idealogies. I did not know about their Anti-Jewish ideas-thanks for sharing that, I will definitely now oppose them. However, their anti-Jewish believs, lay in their leaders, but not with their members-most Whites join, because they are in fear of their very survival-and in fact, White South Africans tend to actually be Pro-Israeli. However, I must say, that the Leftist Jews, have really given the Jewish people on the whole, a bit name. In fact, i know a person that has become Anti-Jewish(he is South African-white). The reason he now dislikes Jews, is because of the Leftist Jews, who helped overthrow the civilized white government. It's very sad for me-and i have on seveal accasions, tried to tell him, that in fact, the Jewsih People(exception to the  Leftist), are actually the allies of the Boer nation. He has not contacted me, but he has stopped sending rubbish NAZI propoganda to me-so I believe he has seen the TRUTH?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2007, 02:40:57 AM »
I am in 100% agreement with JTF's position on the IDF--for many reasons.

In addition to the very good one that its only purpose these days is to expel Jews from their land, one needs only look at the pitiful, decadent, and pathetic state it has currently reached. One needs look no further than its performance against Hezbollah last summer. Seriously--they are sending eighteen-year-old kids out with two weeks of training. What kind of sick joke is that?

I will never support sending Jews to die in a farce like that.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2007, 07:04:20 AM »
Welcome to JTF Boeregeneraal, It is indeed very sad what has happened in South Africa. I am glad that you have decided to join us here at JTF because you will be able to tell us many first hand accounts of what happens to a country when blacks take over the reins of power from whites . Here in America we are starting down the same downward spiral and the results are already showing. Together we may be able to wake up some people  to whats in store for them unless things change for the better.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2007, 07:57:46 AM »
Once more, thank you everyone for the warm welcome, I feel very welcome, and im VERY glad to see that there are people out there, that believe in what I believe.

Now, it worries me deeply, when I look at the world, and the expansion of the black man. Look at the Americas(North & South), where blacks are rampant. Eaurope itself (a large percentage of Portugal is now black-not sure exactly, but more that 50%), France and the UK. The black man is now also rapidly expanding into australasia. It is not surprising, that since there are now blacks in my suburb, in a period of 2 months, they have attempted to burglar my home and vechile TWICE! Every night, I stay awake up until 2 o'clock-waiting for them!And when I get them....o boy... ;)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2007, 12:09:14 PM »
Boere, just a suggestion, but do you have a means of learning Hebrew in Australia? Is there perhaps a local synagogue that has a class for the interested? If you want to go to Israel, IDF or not, it's a must!

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2007, 11:03:31 PM »
Boere, just a suggestion, but do you have a means of learning Hebrew in Australia? Is there perhaps a local synagogue that has a class for the interested? If you want to go to Israel, IDF or not, it's a must!

Shalom.

Well, the only way i have been able to learn Hebrew, is via the internet. However, I have thought of going to a synagogue-so they would propably teach Hebrew there?

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2007, 06:17:36 AM »
You know..few months ago i really wanted to see south africa because its seem to be a graet cuntry with awsome people...now i think i should not go there...with all the crime and the other thing...its a real shame what they did to our graet ally SA.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2007, 09:01:31 AM »
You know..few months ago i really wanted to see south africa because its seem to be a graet cuntry with awsome people...now i think i should not go there...with all the crime and the other thing...its a real shame what they did to our graet ally SA.

Ken, it's perhaps better to postpone that idea for a few years...

Ken, South Africa and Israel were great allies-and G-d willing-the Boers will regain control, and re-establish our friendship with the Jewish Peoples