Author Topic: Settlers burn Israeli flag  (Read 1494 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Settlers burn Israeli flag
« on: September 03, 2011, 02:00:32 PM »
Jews burn the flag of the world's most antisemitic country, of the monster that expelled them from their land and smashed their houses and synagouges. August 23th, 2005

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
Re: Settlers burn Israeli flag
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2011, 02:22:17 PM »
umm.. no, just no.

Sure, I hate Israel's government too, but burning a flag is symbolizing hate for the country as a whole, not just it's government.

why not burn effigies?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2011, 02:26:58 PM »
I can understand why they would do this.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2011, 03:10:39 PM »
umm.. no, just no.

Sure, I hate Israel's government too, but burning a flag is symbolizing hate for the country as a whole, not just it's government.

why not burn effigies?

Burn the falestinian flag.  I think this is stupid.  No jtfer in israel our anywhere else should do this. It's about taking over the government.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2011, 03:22:44 PM »

Burn the falestinian flag.  I think this is stupid.  No jtfer in israel our anywhere else should do this. It's about taking over the government.
Agreed
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2011, 03:58:31 PM »

Who burns the Israeli flag ? Arabs, Muslims and, more generally, Jew-haters.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2011, 04:14:16 PM »
Who burns the Israeli flag ? Arabs, Muslims and, more generally, Jew-haters.

You dare to compare Jews to Nazis? How easy, how obscene, how gratifying it is to look at oppressed, beaten Jews from your plastic, egotistical world, sitting in one of the world's most Nazi countries, France

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2011, 04:27:49 PM »
You dare to compare Jews to Nazis? How easy, how obscene, how gratifying it is to look at oppressed, beaten Jews from your plastic, egotistical world, sitting in one of the world's most Nazi countries, France

You got the nerve to say that I was less than a sub-microbe a few days ago just because I rejected the idiotic idea to send 300 million Arabs into gas chambers (and you also insinuated that I was not a Jew and that I was much worse than those Nazi Muslims who want to destroy Israel, with whom you have a lot in common). Out of respect for that forum, and because I still wanted to believe that you were not as bad you look, I pretended that you were insulting someone else.

deleted....
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 06:30:37 PM by Dr. Dan »

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2011, 05:10:15 PM »
I am confused, which country is more antisemitic, Israel or France ?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2011, 06:32:11 PM »
Yaacov and Ron

I sent both of you PM's and I expect a response and resolution of your arguments.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2011, 06:34:32 PM »
And fyi, Ron, burning the Israeli flag by settlers does not help their cause.  If you are in the forefront, you should correct their actions and rebuke behavior like that.  If they want to make a statement against the Israeli government, they should burn pictures of muslim nazis and jewish kapos...as well as muslim nazi flags.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2011, 06:41:03 PM »
 could this pic be photo-shopped!?
I bet the real photo was of a Phagastenian flag

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2011, 04:47:21 AM »
could this pic be photo-shopped!?
I bet the real photo was of a Phagastenian flag

It looks like a bad photoshop to me. And if it were true it would not help their cause. Burn some pictures of bibi.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2011, 04:57:43 AM »
Don't some of you get it?  If this was done it was done in anger after the state of israel expelled these kids from their homes in gush katif.  Every single one of the kapos who broke the doors down and dragged these kids out w their parents and then let muslim nazis torch the synagogue, every single one of them had the israeli flag displayed on their arms/uniforms.     So this isn't about "causes" or some kind of PR campaign and trying to get sympathy.  To hell with "helping their cause" (what does that phrase even mean?)  after the regime sent in armed headless horsemen to beat and humiliate them and destroy their homes and community, what kind of reaction to that do you expect?    Some of the comments in this thread remind me of that joke about "shh don't cause trouble" while we are lined up for firing squad.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2011, 05:05:36 AM »
Its like a settler with his face under the boot of a yassamnik should say "wait, how is my cause looking?  Does my cause look ok in this stomping?"

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2011, 06:10:34 AM »

Dan, Robert,

Quite right, this does look like Photoshop... This is cheap, it looks like Arab propaganda.
Maybe it was fabricated by the same person who recently brought to us a post about Jews calling for a Holocaust although there was no mention of a "Holocaust" in the actual Hebrew words told by the Jews who were demonstrating ?
I know that Judenrat Richard Silverstein claimed that Israeli settlers burned Israeli flags. If that's where the source comes from, it's dubious, to put it mildly...

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2011, 07:21:48 AM »
Its like a settler with his face under the boot of a yassamnik should say "wait, how is my cause looking?  Does my cause look ok in this stomping?"

Kwrbt, you make a good point.  However I still disagree with it even with this betrayal.  Not that the israeli flag is equal to the following, but it's as if you have a jew, Gd forbid, who burns the torah because Gd punished the jewish people. I know, it's a bad comparison.

They should have burned a picture if ariel sharon, ymachshmo.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2011, 11:57:32 AM »
This is from an anti Jewish religious blog                   http://failedmessiah.typepad.com/failed_messiahcom/2005/08/settlers_at_pla_1.html 

Here's the homepage

http://failedmessiah.typepad.com/
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 12:14:34 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2011, 02:36:09 PM »
I have mixed feelings about that blog.   It is filled with a lot of sick evil and the owner is a far left chabad-hating judaism-hating and especially settler-hating, maniac who loves obama and all the enemies of the Jewish people however it has done one positive thing which is to expose certain frum criminals and to help bring the problem of child abuse to people's attention.   so I won't say the site is completely evil even though I caution people that there is an overwhelming amount of sick propaganda there which often blames the victims (victims of arab terror, victims of tragedy in frum community blames them for being frum or tries to say if they weren't they would not have suffered etc) and there are a lot of evil clowns commenting there.  In that site it is ALWAYS the frum person or frum communities fault no matter wwhat happens.  So with a bias like that there ends up being a lot of sheker (falsehood) instead of just reporting the facts.  It is NOT an objective point of view there.   BUT sometimes they expose real crime that endangers the Jewish community.

Being familiar with that site and seeing the behavior of the owner, which is often extremely childish, I still highly doubt that he made the picture himself.  It is probably a real picture.   But just think of how sick and twisted was his intention with posting it.   In a time right when the govt was stomping on settlers and throwing them out of their homes ruining their lives and families, this guy tries to villify them on his site by showing what was an understandable and legitimate expression of frustration against the abuse they were receiving in a highly emotional situation and this guy wants to say to all his followers. "Ah look at how wrong settlers are they hate the beloved state of israel they burn its flag, let's throw more of them out of their homes" and of course coming from a galuth Jew sitting comfortably in his mother's basement in the USA posting his poison.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2011, 04:17:19 PM »
He didn't make it himsdelf he got it from a Polish site site if you want to know how i tracked it send me an im

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2011, 06:38:41 PM »
Settlers should not burn Israel's flag any more than I should burn the stars and stripes to show opposition to Obama.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2011, 04:38:18 AM »
This should not be done, it strengthens the hearts of enemies. Some other way of protest should be better.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2011, 11:12:17 AM »
He didn't make it himsdelf he got it from a Polish site site if you want to know how i tracked it send me an im

What is the Polish site?   A Jewish one?