Author Topic: Price tag operation on feces now  (Read 1894 times)

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
Price tag operation on feces now
« on: September 12, 2011, 04:21:05 PM »
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4121138,00.html

Seems like these operations are very serious. What effect will these operations have on preventing more houses desteroyed? I do not know what there main objectives are.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Price tag operation on feces now
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 05:04:44 PM »
Amazing that they actually broke into an IDF army base. 

Price tag is filled with many brave people and I completely empathize with the anger they have to the left wing.

I don't recommend breaking the law because  getting caught can potentially lead to consequences like what Chaim went through.  However, I hope for the best and hope that these actions will open the eyes of Israelis and Jews all around the world that when we say Never Again, we mean Never Again.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011, 05:43:37 PM »
I really like that the PeaceNow idiots and other bad guys are scared. I hope the Price Tag members don't get caught. Such brave people.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2011, 06:03:25 PM »
I highly doubt the fact that they will get caught. Think about it, most of the army is comprised of religious soilders that would tip off tag machir if the boulshavics are close to catching them. Tag machir is a very resourcefull group.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2011, 01:12:15 AM »
I highly doubt the fact that they will get caught. Think about it, most of the army is comprised of religious soilders that would tip off tag machir if the boulshavics are close to catching them. Tag machir is a very resourcefull group.

You really believe such a group exists, that magically never gets caught?

I think its a false flag outfit (like "eyal" under rabin) personally, but if it is real I salute them.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2011, 12:49:04 PM »
I didn't think about that, KWR. You should raise that possibility to Chaim. I did have some doubts that very many Israelis would be willing to do those things, or support them, though.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2011, 04:05:23 PM »
You really believe such a group exists, that magically never gets caught?

I think its a false flag outfit (like "eyal" under rabin) personally, but if it is real I salute them.

I believe they exist because why would the boulshavic establishment make a big deal about the operation if it was not a heroic group?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2011, 04:15:59 PM »
I believe they exist because why would the boulshavic establishment make a big deal about the operation if it was not a heroic group?

The answer, in my opinion, is that they need to De-legitamize the settlers... By claiming that they are violent criminals they are thereby marginalized.... In the eyes of the secular israeli public the settlers are barbarian criminals...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2011, 04:41:26 PM »
The answer, in my opinion, is that they need to De-legitamize the settlers... By claiming that they are violent criminals they are thereby marginalized.... In the eyes of the secular israeli public the settlers are barbarian criminals...

not true. Most of the israeli jews in pre 67 israel have favorable views towards the settlers, especially after gush katif.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2011, 05:12:40 PM »
not true. Most of the israeli jews in pre 67 israel have favorable views towards the settlers, especially after gush katif.

Can you show figures? Virtually every english language Israeli website has more anti-settler talk-backs than pro-settler talk backs. I also discuss these issues with an Israeli co-worker {who is secular/center} and he confirms the idea that the settlers are portrayed as being barbarians.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2011, 06:26:44 PM »
I didn't think about that, KWR. You should raise that possibility to Chaim. I did have some doubts that very many Israelis would be willing to do those things, or support them, though.

Polls conducted by leftists showed that the majority of israelis support a price tag policy.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2011, 06:46:09 PM »

1 to villify settlers like they did with amir.

2.  To "justify" new authoritarian measures to crush dissent in yesha and wrongly imprison rightwing settlers and hilltop youth.  Example - bibi's new kapo force to chase down and kidnap rightwing settlers

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2011, 06:47:50 PM »

Which is y they try extra hard to demonize them.  To expel them violently.