Author Topic: Jimmy Farter Backs PA Bid to United Nations  (Read 2148 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Jimmy Farter Backs PA Bid to United Nations
« on: September 14, 2011, 11:50:39 AM »
So I guess that apology that he made to Israel wasn't sincere. (Not that anyone believe this beast)

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/147878
Former U.S. President Jimmy Carter, the guiding hand behind the endangered Egyptian-Israeli peace treaty, urges the United Nations to recognize the Palestinian Authority.

Contradicting the Obama administration’s insistence that PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas return to direct talks with Israel, he said in Atlanta Tuesday, “As an alternative to a deadlock and a stalemate now, we reluctantly support the Palestinian move for recognition.”

A request from the Arab League to the United Nations to officially recognize the PA as an independent state and full member of the international body will not succeed because the United States has said it will cast a veto if it reaches the Security Council. However, the General Assembly, with its solid pro-Arab majority, can pass a symbolic resolution in favor of the Palestinian Authority.

Carter said such a step would be a “real step forward”.

Ignoring the rise of the Muslim Brotherhood and radical Islamists, he continued:“The Arab Spring has brought hope for democracy and freedom to many of the people in the region,” he stated. “I hope that eventually it will potentially bring about a change in the prospects of a peace agreement to be negotiated between Israel and its neighbors. But it would require Israel to withdraw from the occupied territories and that’s something that so far the Israeli government has been unable to do."

Ex-President Carter is the author of the anti-Israel book “Palestine: Peace or Apartheid,” in which he misrepresents UN Security Council Resolutions 242 and 336, erroneously citing them as proof that Israel must withdraw to the 1949 armistice lines. In the book, he calls the 1949 armistice lines international borders, says Israel has never “granted appreciable autonomy to the Palestinians” (ignoring the establishment and continued existence of the Palestinian Authority), and claims that Syria was prepared to accept a demilitarized Golan Heights which Syria specifically denied.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Jimmy Farter Backs PA Bid to United Nations
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2011, 11:54:30 AM »
Theres a shocker!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2011, 12:23:08 PM »
No surprise :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2011, 01:16:33 PM »
What a surprise! Can this guy get an inoperable cancer already?!!!!!

Offline VAgal

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2011, 02:12:42 PM »
I just don't think the Georgia boy understands Middle East mentality or the fact that the PA and Hamas don't want the land, they want the Jews dead! They have had many opportunities to have their own land but they declined and, instead, chose war. Which, of course, we all know they lost. Too bad, that's the risk they took in war. Stupid, jealous, ignorant people.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2011, 02:37:02 PM »
Carter is a piece of [censored]

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2011, 03:01:35 PM »
Jimmy Carter should drop dead. Sooner rather than later! >:(

I can't wait until Barack Obama is in his later years running around the world viciously inciting against Israel and America. You know that's coming when Barry gets booted out of office.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2011, 03:39:51 PM »
Carter stunk, and he still stinks... Can a man be more evil than carter?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2011, 03:45:35 PM »
Carter stunk, and he still stinks... Can a man be more evil than carter?

norman finkelstein, max mandelbaum, uzi zalka, anat kam, yariv oppemheimer...noam chomsky

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2011, 03:46:47 PM »
norman finkelstein, max mandelbaum, uzi zalka, anat kam, yariv oppemheimer...noam chomsky

None of them have the power of the president..

More people are polluted by jimmy farter than any of those mentioned above... This is why he is more evil than they are...
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 03:54:01 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2011, 05:29:51 PM »
Jimmy Carter should drop dead. Sooner rather than later! >:(

I can't wait until Barack Obama is in his later years running around the world viciously inciting against Israel and America. You know that's coming when Barry gets booted out of office.

I want him to remain alive until a kahanist government takes power, THEN he should drop dead. I just want to see his reaction.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2011, 06:53:28 PM »
None of them have the power of the president..

More people are polluted by jimmy farter than any of those mentioned above... This is why he is more evil than they are...

People like Jimmy Carter get license from the above, therefore they facilitate this evil

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2011, 06:59:05 PM »
People like Jimmy Carter get license from the above, therefore they facilitate this evil

I find that hard to believe considering that Carter was president in the years 1977-1981.... I don't think any of them started their anti-Israel rants till the late 80s-early 90s... I dont even think anat kam was even born at the time (She was born in 1987)... Max Blumental was born in 1977 (same year Carter was president)...

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2011, 06:25:57 AM »
Hes NUTS! :::D

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2011, 05:19:20 PM »
I find that hard to believe considering that Carter was president in the years 1977-1981.... I don't think any of them started their anti-Israel rants till the late 80s-early 90s... I dont even think anat kam was even born at the time (She was born in 1987)... Max Blumental was born in 1977 (same year Carter was president)...

Muman,

Talk about not seeing the forest through the trees.....