Author Topic: Syrian anti Govt preacher rip Christians to pieces  (Read 1187 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Syrian anti Govt preacher rip Christians to pieces
« on: September 18, 2011, 06:08:43 AM »
http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/209430.php   

http://weaselzippers.us/2011/09/17/syrian-anti-regime-cleric-tear-christians-into-pieces-and-feed-them-to-the-dogs/   

ROME, SEPTEMBER 16 — A Syrian sheikh who has been exiled to Saudi Arabia and has become one of the voices of the uprising against Assad, urges his followers, in television sermons that have been broadcast in Syria as well, to ”tear apart, chop up and feed” the meat of all supporters of the current regime ”to the dogs,” including all Christians. The fundamentalist turn part of the Syrian opposition is taking is denounced on the website Terrasanta.net, of the Franciscan Custody.

Many Syrian Christians, the website reads, are terrorised; in some cities, like Homs, they are even afraid to leave their houses. Some churches have already been burned down. These appeals to hate were made in this context by sheikh Adnan al Aroor, who is described in a profile of television network Al Arabia as a ‘moderate Sunni’, a ‘symbolic figure’ for the anti-Assad activists, a man who invites people to ‘peaceful and non-violent’ rebellion.

The sheikh broadcasts on the Islamic satellite channel al Safa, which has its headquarters in Saudi Arabia. The channel is very popular in Syria. In one of the sheik’s sermons that have been examined by the editorial staff of ‘Terrasanta’, al Aroor explains that Syrians can be divided into three groups: ”the first includes people who are for the revolution and against Assad. When the President falls, the winners will look with favour on this group.

The second group consists of people who are not for nor against the revolution. They can expect no privileges from the new regime.

The third group opposes the revolution and backs Assad. The meat of these people — in the words of Al Aroor — will be ”torn apart, chopped up and fed to the dogs.” This is an explicit threat to Christians, who have always been considered to be protected by the current regime.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Syrian anti Govt preacher rip Christians to pieces
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2011, 08:21:15 AM »
Pagan Rome fed Christians to animals too and look what happened to their mighty empire.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2011, 08:28:36 AM »
Pagan Rome fed Christians to animals too and look what happened to their mighty empire.
You got the Assad Animals on one side and these Animals on the other
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2011, 09:11:51 AM »
Christians should get the hell out of there.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2011, 10:28:35 AM »
Christians should get the hell out of there.

I'd imagine they aren't allowed to leave Syria or can't afford to. I know in many of these societies immigration out of the country is strictly controlled. What is clear is that as bad as the Assad regime is, whatever comes next will be much worse and the Christians and muslims of smaller sects will be outright slaughtered. It will be a wahhabi al Qaeda theocracy. I'm sure the alawite muslims that the Assad family are a part of will be massacred by the majority sunnis who favor al Qaeda.

These arab nazi rulers are truly in an unenviable position. Even if they were to change and actually want to do good for their people and lead them into becoming righteous it is utterly impossible! Their people outright desire to live as wickedly as humanly possible.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2011, 02:03:34 PM »
I'd imagine they aren't allowed to leave Syria or can't afford to. I know in many of these societies immigration out of the country is strictly controlled. What is clear is that as bad as the Assad regime is, whatever comes next will be much worse and the Christians and muslims of smaller sects will be outright slaughtered. It will be a wahhabi al Qaeda theocracy. I'm sure the alawite muslims that the Assad family are a part of will be massacred by the majority sunnis who favor al Qaeda.

These arab nazi rulers are truly in an unenviable position. Even if they were to change and actually want to do good for their people and lead them into becoming righteous it is utterly impossible! Their people outright desire to live as wickedly as humanly possible.

I hope the day, Syria becomes once again a part of Israel or we turn it into a Christian country once more. Both are unrealistic goals. An Alawite Syria is bad but a wahabbi Syria is much worse.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2011, 05:48:22 PM »
I have known Syrian Christians. They aren't the most enthusiastic supporters of Israel around but they seem to be more ignorant than genuine Jew-haters. They need to get the hell out of Syria now.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2011, 06:02:25 PM »
I have known Syrian Christians. They aren't the most enthusiastic supporters of Israel around but they seem to be more ignorant than genuine Jew-haters. They need to get the hell out of Syria now.

You can't really expect them to be pro-Israel zionists when they live in Syria and aren't really exposed to positive information about Israel. Hopefully when or if they can leave Syria they will be able to be better informed.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2011, 06:03:25 PM »
I am talking about in America.