Author Topic: Gestapo Justice in Israel  (Read 313 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Gestapo Justice in Israel
« on: September 20, 2011, 01:51:50 PM »
It is hard to believe that the crime of vandalism is considered an offense which one can be imprisoned for. But in Israel when a youth takes a can of spray paint and writes something on it which offends the poor arabs, it becomes a national issue worthy of torturing the Jew. Yet here in America young blacks are spraying graffitti right and left which cause property prices to decline, and yet they roam freely and do not fear being tortured.

My friends car was vandalized three times in two weeks right in front of my house yet the police would not even lift a finger about it here and I am told vandalism is a crime which they can't do anything about. But in Israel they open a top-level investigation in order to discover the 'criminal'. And they employ threats and intimidation against the Jewish communities.

Doesn't this remind you of Nazi germany?

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/148094

‘Price Tag’ Detainee: Bereaved Brother
Police arrest two in “price tag” vandalism.
By Maayana Miskin

Police have arrested two men in the “price tag” vandalism of military vehicles near the town of Beit El two weeks ago.

One of the two, a 19-year-old man from Kiryat Arba, has not yet been identified. The man’s relatives say his brother was murdered by terrorists in an attack near Hevron.

Police say the teen is expected to be released after questioning.

The second suspect has been identified as 27-year-old Alex Ostrovsky, of the town of Eli in Samaria. Police requested the Petach Tikva Magistrates Court to extend his remand by nine days; the court agreed to extend it for five.

Ostrovsky is well-known for his activism in Judea and Samaria, and has been arrested multiple times in the past, usually during the eviction of Jews from outposts. He is considered a leader of local “hilltop youth” despite not being religiously observant.

Friends of Ostrovsky denied that he was involved in the vandalism, and accused the Shin Bet of targeting him due to his background.

The Yesha Council has called on "price tag" vandals to turn themselves in.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Re: Gestapo Justice in Israel
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2011, 02:40:49 PM »

It is outrageous how they harass patriotic Jews and pander to Arabs. And what I find most disgusting is the attitude of the Kapo Yesha Council.