Author Topic: a video response to the hillary suha video  (Read 3196 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
a video response to the hillary suha video
« on: June 05, 2007, 12:05:40 AM »
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xq6zCdSYkFc

I'm tired of debating this guy. Can some of you join in?  perhaps bring him onto this forum to see the light?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
Re: a video response to the hillary suha video
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 12:27:30 AM »
I have, danny, but I would not recommend to increase traffic to his video by posting there. Just ignore him.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007, 07:40:58 AM »
i won't responsd to him anymore because i realized the same thing.  And btw, I like Imerica more :)
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2007, 02:35:24 PM »
The guy looks like a faggot

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2007, 02:39:23 PM »
i won't responsd to him anymore because i realized the same thing.  And btw, I like Imerica more :)

Imerica is nice woman, what i have done posting KKK material against Blacks was great shame to me and my forum, i know i founded to be halirous but, seeing Imerica she is intellgent and rightouse Black woman, however she is bit naive. unstead of attacking Blacks and making fun them and calling them names we infact should interact with them so they side with us, and show them the truth that Arabs and Berbers dispaise them.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2007, 05:46:34 PM »

Imerica is nice woman, what i have done posting KKK material against Blacks was great shame to me and my forum, i know i founded to be halirous but, seeing Imerica she is intellgent and rightouse Black woman, however she is bit naive. unstead of attacking Blacks and making fun them and calling them names we infact should interact with them so they side with us, and show them the truth that Arabs and Berbers dispaise them.

that is awesome of you...like i was saying on previous post...i think most black americans have the wonderful quality of being jolly..and like the evangelist white community, can be helpful to our cause if they are educated on the reality of islam...they will less likely lose any of their own to that messed up religion.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2007, 08:22:39 PM »
He looks like Meathead what Archie Bunker use to say.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2007, 10:00:59 PM »
He looks like Meathead what Archie Bunker use to say.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: when i saw him i thought it was
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2007, 11:45:18 PM »
I have quite a few things to the Canuck shmuck (hehe - that rhymes).  If only I had a webcam...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2007, 12:04:08 PM »
The guy in that youtube video reminds me of that famous Jane Fonda quote, when asked what she would do if the Chinese army showed up on the beaches of California she replied; "I will greet them with a cup of tea".

Well this is the type of guy who would greet them with "a cup of tea" and then immediately get shot.